Denni

Lifeinvader ((Strictly only IC website & phone app))

Just now, Nick_Smokerson said:

No problem! i think this would be an awesome thing to have!
I would love being able to list things and stuff, in a fictional facebook 😄

I honestly feel it would provide so so so much in to the world of eclipse. 

Just now, Denni said:

I honestly feel it would provide so so so much in to the world of eclipse. 

dude, it would! i'm 100% for this, anything that improves the general RP of the server i'm a huge supporter of!
and you do make good suggetions aswell, Denni. I'm a fan of the How to roleplay 101 aswell. Great initiative to teach those who do not fully understand the concepts of RP, and how to Eclipse!

1 minute ago, Nick_Smokerson said:

dude, it would! i'm 100% for this, anything that improves the general RP of the server i'm a huge supporter of!
and you do make good suggetions aswell, Denni. I'm a fan of the How to roleplay 101 aswell. Great initiative to teach those who do not fully understand the concepts of RP, and how to Eclipse!

Haha thanks! Need to make some more videos for that ;).

On 12/28/2018 at 1:38 AM, Flucifial said:

I have always been a supporter of the suggestion, tried doing it myself, but ran into some issues internally, such as my developers going behind my back and ruining the code, have inexperienced developers, and a few other limitations. 

I noticed in #development in our discord server, that NobodyLTU was working on the implementation of a laptop. There are a few things that need to happen with the website, and that includes but is not limited to (this is a list I was given from Nobody and BallinByNature):

• Messaging needs to be monitored by ECRP staff members.
  • Website needs to be used only when a player is IG.

Now with my second list, I have a proposal, with the new laptop that may be implemented, and that is for the website to be only accessible to those who own a laptop on their character in-game.

+1 from me on the suggestion of Life Invader, I think it would be amazing.

Admins to monitor messages? CHECK!

9a018203bd7613364f4b5ba32350a54c.png 

I'll just leave this here...

1662727a38bed1683a002c0924aff5c9.png

And this...

8ae07accfd32426ce5fe48aaf8223e2e.png

Edited by Denni
  • Like 2
  • PogU 1

7 minutes ago, Cazual4d said:

You could make it the website only accessable from in game only get has an internet feature on it's own and you could move dealerships to the internet platform along with loan company's and the bleet system 

Dealerships, companies etc. do use own websites. Some of them especially loan companies. Lifeinvader would only be a social network with listing features.