Jump to content
Denni

How To Roleplay 101

Recommended Posts

(It's meant to be satirical, please subscribe and we'll upload lots of videos over the next few weeks)

Edited by Denni
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Andor said:

SHeeeeeeet I didnt know you were recording 😞 Totally never do that im not allowed to speed, please delete video. 
XD

I don't know what you are talking about. He is clearly not you... Plus, you clearly did it for the video purpose ;). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Denni said:

I don't know what you are talking about. He is clearly not you... Plus, you clearly did it for the video purpose ;). 

oopz my bad, I told a customer the exact same thing picking her up from the exact same place so I assumed it was me( I asked to speed due to being the only one on duty ).
Also good video, you should make more

 

Edited by Andor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Andor said:

oopz my bad, I told a customer the exact same thing picking her up from the exact same place so I assumed it was me( I asked to speed due to being the only one on duty ).
Also good video, you should make more

 

I will be making lots more! 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Vasquez said:

Keep it up, new players need a good role model to teach them about the do's and the dont's of the server and of roleplaying. 

Any recommendations please let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Denni said:

Any recommendations please let me know!

Maybe a video containing information regarding the factions / NCZ or some standard locations, such as the comunity parking area, moors and so on, explaining what you can do at those places and maybe some roleplay ideas. ( Ex: showing that you can pay tickets at the PD, and speak with officers, maybe report a crime as an example? )

I hope I gave you some useful ideas 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vasquez said:

Maybe a video containing information regarding the factions / NCZ or some standard locations, such as the comunity parking area, moors and so on, explaining what you can do at those places and maybe some roleplay ideas. ( Ex: showing that you can pay tickets at the PD, and speak with officers, maybe report a crime as an example? )

I hope I gave you some useful ideas 🙂

You did! Thank you!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Crime Zones

Apologies, video editing went totally wrong. I hope it still helps!

Parking Your Car

Thanks to @Vasquez for his NCZ and Parking suggestion. Mors Insurance to come soon!

Edited by Denni
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2018 at 3:34 PM, Vasquez said:

Keep it up, new players need a good role model to teach them about the do's and the dont's of the server and of roleplaying. 

and some criminals need a refrresher also like some of thies guys that thinks using nice sports cars to block a road are a nice thing and shooting someone that has bin following all demands and spaming chat not letting people do the RP properly and a gang of 15 v 2 because they are so touff

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tylergo20 said:

and some criminals need a refrresher also like some of thies guys that thinks using nice sports cars to block a road are a nice thing and shooting someone that has bin following all demands and spaming chat not letting people do the RP properly and a gang of 15 v 2 because they are so touff

 

 

Yeah that's a concern at the moment. If you feel they failed to roleplay please report them on the forums. 

In fact, watching that there are rules broken. Make sure to report that. 

Edited by Denni
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Denni said:

Yeah that's a concern at the moment. If you feel they failed to roleplay please report them on the forums. 

In fact, watching that there are rules broken. Make sure to report that. 

They ate so backlogged on reports the first one I did that was .ore serious then this has never bin lookes at yet @KnoxVegas

Edited by Tylergo20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tylergo20 said:

They ate so backlogged on reports the first one I did that was .ore serious then this has never bin lookes at yet @KnoxVegas

They will get around to it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×