Sign in to follow this  
LukasMontana

Stranger 9370_3079 (Non RP)

Player(s) being reported: Stranger 9370_3079
Date of rule breach: 25/12/2018
Time of rule breach: around 12pm uk time.

Your characters name: Lukas Montana.
Other players involved: Lennie Price, Harry Davis.

Specific rule broken:
6.6 Non-roleplay

6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

How did the player break the rule?:
We've had a chase with this police impersonator. We went to this ship yard and the guy tced into the wall, we blocked him in and he just jumped into water and died inside there.

Evidence of rule breach: https://streamable.com/ybqch

• Upvote 1

I can barely watch the clip due to it being on awful streamable but you are portraying false information. I don't know what you mean by "tced into the wall". I was told by admin that driving car in water was NonRP so I made sure I did not drive my car into the water by getting out of the car IN COVER of the car and jumped in the water to escape. Another clear example of you portraying false information is saying "I died". I did not die, I went underwater for about 5 seconds and you did not even try to look for me, instead you stole the burgers inside of my car. I don't see how getting out of my car to escape 300kph police cruisers and jumping into the water with no police boat in sight is NonRP, keeping in mind, I got out of the car when my door was facing the water and I had cover from the vehicle. I then managed to climb a nearby ladder after about 30 seconds after you did not EVEN ATTEMPT to search for me. Great PD RP there

Edited by Pookie
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pookie said:

I can barely watch the clip due to it being on awful streamable but you are portraying false information. I don't know what you mean by "tced into the wall". I was told by admin that driving car in water was NonRP so I made sure I did not drive my car into the water by getting out of the car IN COVER of the car and jumped in the water to escape. Another clear example of you portraying false information is saying "I died". I did not die, I went underwater for about 5 seconds and you did not even try to look for me, instead you stole the burgers inside of my car. I don't see how getting out of my car to escape 300kph police cruisers and jumping into the water with no police boat in sight is NonRP, keeping in mind, I got out of the car when my door was facing the water and I had cover from the vehicle. I then managed to climb a nearby ladder after about 30 seconds after you did not EVEN ATTEMPT to search for me. Great PD RP there

I was also here, you jumped into the water to evade knowing that water doesn't sync and there is nothing we could have done, we even contacted you /b and told you to come back as that's non rp to which we didn't get a response from you, also we didn't even search your car so how could we have "stole burgers" from it. it seems you will use every excuse under the sun in order not to admit to what you did. GREAT RP civilian

2 minutes ago, Devvo Innit said:

I was also here, you jumped into the water to evade knowing that water doesn't sync and there is nothing we could have done, we even contacted you /b and told you to come back as that's non rp to which we didn't get a response from you, also we didn't even search your car so how could we have "stole burgers" from it. it seems you will use every excuse under the sun in order not to admit to what you did. GREAT RP civilian

You did not use /b and there is something you could have done. 1. Actually attempted to search for me (which you did not) or call backup regarding a police boat, both of which you could do. There were 2 ways you could have handled it

Just now, Pookie said:

You did not use /b and there is something you could have done. 1. Actually attempted to search for me (which you did not) or call backup regarding a police boat, both of which you could do. There were 2 ways you could have handled it

Which part of the water doesn't sync are you not understanding? So boat, submarine or Aqua man himself wouldn't have been able to find you and this is exactly why its against rp to evade into water

6 minutes ago, Devvo Innit said:

Which part of the water doesn't sync are you not understanding? So boat, submarine or Aqua man himself wouldn't have been able to find you and this is exactly why its against rp to evade into water

If what you are saying is true, it is not written in the rules so, therefore, I thought it would be suitable, I did a CTRL F search and could not anything with "water "sea" or "ocean". I was however told that driving a car in the water would be NonRP which I understand. This report is still lying nonetheless about me "dying" and "tced" (whatever that means) since I did not die or "tc"

Edited by Pookie

At the moment this is not written in the rules as Non rp, however we do restrict the usage of water during chases due to the sync. 

Stanley_Bloch will receive a warning for future reference.

Report Closed.