Xypint

Michael Pedro (SMG, 51x Ammo)

Character to be refunded: Michael_Pedro

Date and time of incident: Date of rule breach: 12/24/18 Time of rule breach: 12:04PM EST

Requested refund (what and how much):  SMG x51 bullets(TBD), Hakouchou Bike mors fee(unknown)

Description of incident resulting in loss:  I was minding my own business when a man comes up and presses F as I press F resulting in him hijacking my bike with out roleplay in an NCZ. He then stole it and drove it into the water taking my SMG that was in the bike. He proceeded to waltz ofline after being confronted in /pm.

Evidence of loss:  https://youtu.be/B3giyyyESD0

Comments:

I am sick and tired of losing my shit to rule breakers. Please grant this refund to me and if it doesn't meet the refund request limit please count it in conjunction with this request:

REFUND PENDING

Thank you for posting this refund request.

After reviewing the request and evidence attached to it, I've decided that you cannot receive a refund at this time. Please review the below and amend your request.

• I've watched the video provided up until around 4:20 when your motorcycle is stolen but I can't seem to find a timestamp in the video where you look into your inventory to confirm that you actually had an SMG with 51 bullets. If I missed it, could you by any chance point out the timestamp so that I can assist you further?

You will be given 72 hours to amend your request with the information needed and if you do not do it within the timeframe given your refund will be invalidated.

Regards,
FatherOsborn

Guest Xypint

Hey, that part wasn't included in the video. I was hoping that there were logs that could confirm this.

REFUND ACCEPTED

Thank you for posting this refund request.

After reviewing the request and evidence attached to it, I've decided to authorize you a refund for the following item(s):

• 1x SMG w/ 51 Bullets.
  • As a courtesy for this refund request being pending since December, I've gone ahead and spent a significant time to review the logs. This is not the normal procedure and it will not be done in the future. If you want to be refunded any type of items in the future you will need to have solid evidence of the items in questioning. This refund is in combination with your other.

What you need to do now is to get in contact with a Head Administrator+ to process your refund In-Game. This refund request is valid for 30 days and if there is sufficient reason as to why you've not obtained your refund within 30 days it may be extended at the discretion of the handling administrator.

Regards,
FatherOsborn

• Like 1