punched

Non RP- Tom Daniels

Player(s) being reported: Tom_Daniels
Date of rule breach: December 23, 2018
Time of rule breach: 5:50 PM EST

Your characters name: Hugo Romano
Other players involved: A few others seen in the video also used their expensive cars as roadblocks and for ramming.

Specific rule broken:
6.6.2 Use of an expensive vehicle, such as a super car, to ram into other vehicles (players should show care and value
their luxury vehicles, because they are costly to repair).

How did the player break the rule?:
We had recently redone an RP scenario of me transporting Hoxton Curry to prison. Everyone involved (including Tom_Daniels) was told by Marco Davis to restart at MD but Tom_Daniels did not listen to this and started the RP on the highway near the prison, that is where he used his expensive car to ram mine and also as a portable barrier.
Evidence of rule breach:

Edited by punched

Hello and thank you for reporting, Although your report is on one person only, I want to tag the rest as well.

@frijfugel Henk_Frederiksen // mask 8404_8007
@nukkie Lewis_Miller // Mask 5827_9788
@Exodical Lucas_Daniels // Mask 3072_7949
@Tomvd682 Tom_Daniels

all four of you have 24 hours to respond with a solid defense, Also please explain to me why you would use vehicles that are not designed to ram.
As I think this will get a lot of comments, Keep all your defenses in one comment if possible. Do not make this a chat session, Thank you!

@verydoge12 Hoxton_Curry, (In the video the prisoner inside the police cruiser, You do not need to respond, but I thought you would want to know about this report)

REGARDS: MusketDeezNuts
DISCORD: @MusketDeezNuts#1780

• Upvote 2

First thing I want to say, the desync on the server was huge yesterday and everything was buggy because of that on my screen, I unfortunately don't have a recording of this. We didn't want to ram him we only wanted to block the bridge off so he couldn't pass it. As you can see I never touched the cruiser and I was blocked between the other cars. 

We just wanted to let Hoxton escape.

kind regards Lewis,

Edit: Marco only TPed Hoxton and the officer back to MD so if we had to drive all the way back we would have been in a big disadvantage. btw I don't want to blame Marco for this situation but I am just adding it.

Edited by nukkie
  • Like 2

Hey, First of all Marco wanted the Cruiser with the officer and Hoxton to go back to MD, Me Tom and Lewis were never even close to MD. It wouldn't have made sense for us all to restart at MD, otherwise it would have turned into a chase. 

I also think we didn't ram the cruiser, we drove in front of him so he wouldn't be able to take a left onto the prison road.

~Lucas Daniels

• Like 2

Hey, first of all I would like to mention that there was alot of decync. Secondly, none of us rammed into the police cruiser but we were trying to block the cruiser. After blocking of the road the officer decided to keep on driving thru us instead of slowing down. (1:22) After making the officer stop by blockiing him in we decided to get out of our vehicles and kill the officer driving the cruiser (1:28) as we planned on doing beforehand. I don't see why any of us should be punished since we were blocking the cruiser and not ramming the cruiser at all.

Also I would like to mention that the officer started to shoot at Henk_Frederiksen, the guy driving the Cheburec (1:32) for no reason, he didn't even pull out a weapon or anything else, he was just standing there.

Kind regards Tom,

Hello everyone and thank you all for your reply.

Why did none of you think about the vehicles used to block another vehicle? As this act would indeed slow him down if you blocked him successfully, but it would also leave major injuries on both sides. Think about what would happen if you use a normal family car to block a cruiser going 130 km/h+, Both cars would be utterly destroyed and all people inside heavily injured or worse. This is why the NonRP rule exists so people use vehicles that are designed to take a hit for these type of situations. I am still awaiting Marco's explanation of what happened before so this report, so this report is still open and under review. 

Hello everyone.
Merry Christmas to all of you, and a happy new year!
I have come to my conclusion. 

@frijfugel Henk_Frederiksen // mask 8404_8007
@nukkie Lewis_Miller // Mask 5827_9788
@Exodical Lucas_Daniels // Mask 3072_7949
@Tomvd682 Tom_Daniels
Shall all recieve a VERBAL warning. that will not go on record, In the future. Please avoid the use of vehicles like that, And use vehicles who are designed to ram vehicles. For example the contender.

REPORT STATUS: ACCEPTED

REPORT HANDLED BY: MusketDeezNuts
DISCORD: @MusketDeezNuts#1780