Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Denni

Stranger 1477_8066, Stranger 6535_3382, Mask 8171_3912, Mask 3165_6220, Mask 4776_7252, Mask 8509_9451, Mask 1305_1103, Mask 3379_7029, Mask 962_3302, Mask 1820_3696, Mask 8630_9615 (6.3, 6.5.3, 6.6, 7.2, 7.3)

1 minute ago, armanhesari said:

you have proof we do meta gaming ? at least we have somthing to show moderator

You literally have 6 seconds to prove you used a radio. What about 2-3 minutes of video? Too scared to show you guys meta-gaming that's why.

You clearly record, I've looked at your YouTube channel. So provide the 2-3 minutes of video DURING the event to show no meta-gaming and I will happily apologise. Until then, don't comment and stop wasting my time.

Edited by Denni

1 hour ago, Denni said:

You literally have 6 seconds to prove you used a radio. What about 2-3 minutes of video? Too scared to show you guys meta-gaming that's why.

You clearly record, I've looked at your YouTube channel. So provide the 2-3 minutes of video DURING the event to show no meta-gaming and I will happily apologise. Until then, don't comment and stop wasting my time.

you create report case so you need to have proof about what you think we are doing .

Just now, armanhesari said:

you create report case so you need to have proof about what you think we are doing .

I have provided my evidence. Let's leave it to the administrators please..

1 hour ago, DISCO said:

@Denni sorry for interupting the report, but is it normal to use TAC channels for both OOC and IC mixing?

Can you elaborate where exactly? I'll take a look at my video again to check! Are you involved in this situation? 

EDIT 23/12/2018 18:31GMT:

I just checked my footage. I wasn't in TAC as I arrived on scene as a backup unit not knowing what happened before and after checking back further it wasn't a TAC situation as it was originally just a normal traffic stop; hence why you can hear people talking OOC about random things. I was also in TS with an Admin who was invisible in my car to check some guys cop baiting. I actually barely spoke in the whole video and used text mostly due to VOIP issues lately. 

EDIT 23/12/2018 18:34GMT: 

• Players who are NOT INVOLVED in the report are not allowed to respond unless sharing necessary or pertinent concrete evidence ("I can confirm." or "That's what happened." is not acceptable). If you comment on a report you're not involved in you may be warned by a forum moderator.
Edited by Denni
Checked video once more.

On 12/21/2018 at 10:36 PM, Denni said:

Nope, that isn't proof. You haven't proved anything I can't even hear what you say. I hear "Officer pull us over" but no more detail?! How can you know the exact location?

Also... You can hear his voice twice. That means you're using OOC methods too. 

depends how motivated you are to hear it , when i play it i can hear that he said LSC, Officer pulled us over.

So we (cream contender) were on the way to LSC and saw these guys on the tunnel, thats how we found out budd.

6 minutes ago, Lucass_Sanchez said:

depends how motivated you are to hear it , when i play it i can hear that he said LSC, Officer pulled us over.

So we (cream contender) were on the way to LSC and saw these guys on the tunnel, thats how we found out budd.

Thanks for your sensible reply. I only asked for more evidence as we only got 6 seconds... I'd like to know how it was all coordinated etc. Because I didn't hear any radio usage. 

You can see the most important one about the location and whats happening on the video, after that we got there with 2 cars as "BACKUPS"

Then when i saw whats happening, i went far from the cops and typed on radio "Cops are leaving and only 3-4 cops left" , "we attack when the next cop is leaving"

1 more cop left and we attacked, as simple as that.

Admins can check the logs that I said it in /r before the fight.

Thats how we planned.

Edited by Lucass_Sanchez

20 minutes ago, Lucass_Sanchez said:

You can see the most important one about the location and whats happening on the video, after that we got there with 2 cars as "BACKUPS"

Then when i saw whats happening, i went far from the cops and typed on radio "Cops are leaving and only 3-4 cops left" , "we attack when the next cop is leaving"

1 more cop left and we attacked, as simple as that.

Admins can check the logs that I said it in /r before the fight.

Thats how we planned.

Thank you for this. This helps understand a little but would still like to see any evidence of your gangs side of the event. Since we got 6 seconds of evidence from the people "accused". Wouldn't mind seeing more... 

It would be great if anyone from our gang has a footage from that moment when i said when and how we are attacking on the radio, if not im sure admins can find the things i typed in logs.

If u provide the exact Date and Time, they can find it easier i guess.

ty

Edited by Lucass_Sanchez

10 minutes ago, Lucass_Sanchez said:

It would be great if anyone from our gang has a footage from that moment when i said when and how we are attacking on the radio, if not im sure admins can find the things i typed in logs.

If u provide the exact Date and Time, they can find it easier i guess.

ty

It would have been about 30 minutes before I posted the report. Thanks for your replies and keeping it civil! 🙂

• Like 1

I will be taking over this report. Please allow some time for me to review the evidence and comments as we right in the holiday season. 

On 12/21/2018 at 1:59 PM, Met_Zoli said:

hmmm, interesting im having fun with these cops because when they lose the fight against us the only thing they can say is "META GAMING" we laughed a lot with those videos btw...

-Let us talk about Meta Gaming first: we called back up and we got the video of that moment we called back up here is the thing

-And about Cop Baiting all of our guys came to us when I called back up and as we are in the same family they have rights to defend us and try to help us in every situation and it wasn't cop baiting either ...

-We accept VDM because too many cars were there when our guys tried to attack...

-when cops try to take us in their cruiser our guys have rights to attack the police to rescue us for there wasn't any reason to take us as a suspect ...

-and what was the Non-RP thing I can't find anything related to Non-RP rule breach...

-and you should know that as a cop that not mixing IC and OOC Keep everything IC ... in your videos and SSs you sent in this report you can see every time you use your megaphone after that you use /b too...

Hope MardoD judge well and don't Mix IC things in this report. thanks

Peyman Ataei | 6535_3382 @peymanata

Samo Granados | 3165_6220 @AmooRid3r

Amir Vierri | 4776_7252               

Arman Vieri | 1305_1103 @armanhesari

Lucass Sanchez | 3379_7029 @Lucass_Sanchez

Mehrab Hoffman | 962_3302 @hoffmang0d

Erfan Nazari | 1820_3696 

Yohan Sanchez | 8630_9615 @Redline

Why is there an echo when he speaks?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChuckM said:

Why is there an echo when he speaks?

Asked him the same question 21st December. If you look at some of the guys histories they seem to be involved in a lot.

Thank you for responding to this especially over the holidays.

On 1/6/2019 at 4:38 PM, Denni said:

Asked him the same question 21st December. If you look at some of the guys histories they seem to be involved in a lot.

Thank you for responding to this especially over the holidays.

Can you re upload your videos?

3 hours ago, ChuckM said:

My videos are fine and are up. I have just checked. Plays sometimes messes up the URLs. They won't be getting deleted until this is archived. 

21 hours ago, peymanata said:

my Recorder has Sound problems thats why i mute the sounds everytime i want to give anyone any evidence ...

Your video had multiple sounds. Nothing was muted... 

Edited by Denni

On 1/8/2019 at 4:12 AM, ChuckM said:

If you want to remove this report you can. I believe the major individuals in question have already been punished and some permanently banned. It'll save you and others time; your choice! 🙂

After reviewing the evidence and player comments I will conclude this report. Thank you for your patience as I have been busy over the holidays and busy with work this first half of the month. 

In @Met_Zoli's video you can hear Johnathan_Allen speak but there is an echo, which to me is an indication that he is speaking in two different platforms and that the person who posted the video, Peyman_Ataei is listening to him speak in two different platforms. As for everyone else, this large coordinated attack with zero speaking is highly suspicious but there no concrete proof of Metagaming. 

Peyman_Ataei | Stranger 6535_3382 will receive their first punishment for Metagaming

Johnathan_Allen | Stranger 1477_8066 will receive their third punishment for Metagaming

All other players will receive a verbal warning to cease all Metagaming and provide fair gameplay to other Eclipse RPers. 

Report Accepted

Locked & Archived

• Like 1