Jbacon

Margaret_Delapaz [66] - NonRP - Combat Logging

Player(s) being reported: Margaret Delapaz (66)
Date of interaction reported: 20/Nov/2022
Unix time stamp from HUD: Unix time stamp here. 

Your character name: Jay Bacon
Other player(s) involved: Brianna Bacon, Valkyrie Winger, Logan Benjiman, Winston West, along with her friend.

Specific rule(s) broken:

Disconnecting/Crashing from Active Roleplay Scenarios - Combat Logging

When a game crash/disconnect occurs, players must make an effort to contact the involved players or staff. Most commonly, this is done on Eclipse RP's official discord server, in the #crash-reports channel. If players do not have access to discord, they should try to contact the staff through the forums, or the players involved if they know them. Players who crash from a police situation such as a chase will be charged and put in prison by admin staff. 

When a player returns from a game crash/disconnect, all players involved must be given the same opportunities they held prior. 

Players should not instigate situations they do not have time to play through. If a player is chased, they must wait 15 minutes before they can log out of the game. This does not apply if the player chasing is aware of the location of the chased player, thus it may be in the best interest of the player to submit an in-game report to get staff confirmation on whether they can log out or not. 

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)\
Margaret and her pal failed a store robbery as officers discovered them just getting started, a pursuit ensued. They failed to evade us, she jumped from the car screaming she was a hostage. I stopped to pick her up, and take her to the questioning of her friend. I stated that she was witnessed leaving the store and we wanted to ask her some questions. We got to the tolls on Senoria freeway. She hopped out of the truck and foot bailed. I doubled back to an area I could get down in my truck and followed where she went. She juked me and disappeared. Through another unit we obtained her name from her fellow robber, and due to the nature of her actions a trace was inciated. I enlisted the help of SD and another one of PD units to help me search, we got a rough location, I drove to the area and used my megaphone to call her out. Immediately following this she logged off. See below screenshots for evidence. I stuck around to continue the RP, but she never came back, I even asked in crash-report if she would be returning.
Whilst nothing was lost on either side, I feel it is important that players refusing to continue RP be discouraged.

Evidence of rule breachF9NcokZ.jpg350dcR8.pngda7hFah.png

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Notified In-Game - Margaret_Delapaz (ID 66) - Were you aware of PD's presence in the area before disconnecting? Have you made any attempts to reconnect or reach out to the reporting party in regards to your disconnection reason? What was the main cause for your disconnection? Provide all evidence you have to support your claims.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Skiperz

REPORT ACCEPTED

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue these punishments to the following player(s):

• Margaret_Delapaz (ID 66) - CL Punishment | From the provided evidence and your logs, you've logged out to avoid interaction with the reporting party and have not attempted to reach out or reconnect to the game.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,
Skiperz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.