Xypint

Michael Pedro (Assault Rifle, 100x Ammo)

Character to be refunded: Michael_Pedro

Date and time of incident: 12/17/18 4:55PM EST

Requested refund (what and how much): 1 AK with 100x Ammo.

Description of incident resulting in loss: I spawned in and I spawned underground with my bike on top of me and I died. I wasn't injured during my last session ingame. 

Evidence of loss: https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=YC6z7k0w9wg&feature=share

Comments: Some reason in the heat of the moment I didn't record my inventory... I hope there are logs that can confirm I had an AK in my inventory.

I died as I spawned in, because the "You have been injured" screen popped up. This doesnt pop up if you logout already injured. You can test this. I died while spawning in. I had an AK on me and it is my first and only AK. I would really appreciate it if I could have this refunded. I didn't record my inventory becuase I went in the order of record last 5 mins>create a /report then instantly got in a conversation with the Support staff member @Chrisy. I hope there is something that can be done about this.

Please grant this refund to me and if it doesn't meet the refund request limit please count it in conjunction with this request: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/topic/13320-michael-pedro-smg-51x-ammo/

Edited by Xypint

to further verify what I had in my inventory the report logs and my chat with Chrisy through /rm can be checked and verified I wasn't lying, because if an admin came and saw my inventory and I had no ak or anything I could be fucked.

REFUND PENDING

Thank you for posting this refund request.

After reviewing the request and evidence attached to it, I've decided that you cannot receive a refund at this time. Please review the below and amend your request.

• Do you have a longer video that shows your inventory at the time? Otherwise, you will need a staff member to come on this thread and confirm that you in fact had this weapon in your inventory. I apologize for the time that this has taken, we introduced a new system internally in the staff team today to make these refund requests go through more swiftly. 

You will be given 72 hours to amend your request with the information needed and if you do not do it within the timeframe given your refund will be invalidated.

Regards,
FatherOsborn

REFUND ACCEPTED

Thank you for posting this refund request.

After reviewing the request and evidence attached to it, I've decided to authorize you a refund for the following item(s):

• 1x Assault Rifle w/ 100 Bullets.
  • As a courtesy for this refund request being pending since December, I've gone ahead and spent a significant time to review the logs. This is not the normal procedure and it will not be done in the future. If you want to be refunded any type of items in the future you will need to have solid evidence of the items in questioning. This refund is in combination with your other.

What you need to do now is to get in contact with a Head Administrator+ to process your refund In-Game. This refund request is valid for 30 days and if there is sufficient reason as to why you've not obtained your refund within 30 days it may be extended at the discretion of the handling administrator.

Regards,
FatherOsborn

• Like 1