Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Matin_Dark

MatinDark - Matthew Michelson (Punishment Appeal)

Account name: Character name(s): Matthew Michelson

Admin who issued punishment: ChuckM Date of punishment: 15/Dec/2018 04:23

Punishment received: Has been verbally warned not to eat food during a combat/chase situation (Fear RP | Offense #1 (Normal) | Forum Report)

Reason given for punishment:

Your explanation of what happened: I was warned because I was eating a burger in an active situation, and it's just what I got a warning for, let me tell the story in my point of view.
in a bad night, me and my friend went to a general store to buy a burger, I was eating the burger in front of the store suddenly we saw a car with a suspicious passenger is getting closer and closer to us, I got scared and hopped in my car with the burger in my hand and tried to escape then they shouted "PULL OVER" but we didn't, then they fucked the brawler's engine shooting it.
when the brawler got stalled, we saw that the car who was chasing us got close to us with a bike, which was their friends and we hopped out of the car quickly and killed them.
I was scared and I had 5k XP at the time I forgot that I had to do /stopeating, then shoot, but I didn't even take a bite of the burger when the situation was active, it was only in my hands.
then another car came and killed us
with all being said, I didn't start eating, or take a bite when the situation was active
and If you don't believe me, you can watch their recordings and the footage again to see that when I was in the car, I had the burger in my hands already, and there's a script not allowing you to use such items while you're sitting in the car

Why should your appeal be accepted?: the story I told you, was the actual thing that happened, and if I really did that, when a person has 5k XP, I think its better to just tell him not to do this, not to give him an offense Also, I did this about a month ago, but I just got the offense for what I did when I was a newbie, I can't join any government jobs because they see me as a rulebreaker, I would be so grateful if you could just remove the offense

Post any evidence or further details: the script which doesn't allow you to start eating a burger or such items in the car, and the footage they uploaded to get me punished

Edited by Matin_Dark

@Matin_Dark, thank you for making this Punishment Appeal.

You were given a verbal warning about not eating during a combat type situation. This is merely a log on your record that shows you have now been told and are aware of the rule. I even stated that I don't know what happened before this scene so you it could very well have been this bug you have mentioned. That being said, a verbal warning isn't exactly a punishment so I don't believe there is anything to appeal here.

Pending response from Head Admin+ @BallinByNature / @Toony

9 minutes ago, ChuckM said:

@Matin_Dark, thank you for making this Punishment Appeal.

You were given a verbal warning about not eating during a combat type situation. This is merely a log on your record that shows you have now been told and are aware of the rule. I even stated that I don't know what happened before this scene so you it could very well have been this bug you have mentioned. That being said, a verbal warning isn't exactly a punishment so I don't believe there is anything to appeal here.

Pending response from Head Admin+ @BallinByNature / @Toony

but you still giving me offense for FearRp and that affects my applications on Factions, Musket already told me to do not call backup when I am injured  and I never repeat that again if you don't want to accept my Apologize I don't have any problem but at least change time of penalty to 1-5 November because that situation happened on that moment when I was a newbie but the time of punishment is 15 December which means anyone not going accept my application, please forgive me I am not gonna break any rule ever again and I didn't do anything wrong since 17 December

Edited by Matin_Dark

You mentioned nothing about Fear RP in your appeal until now. I stand by my judgement and warning that you got for breach of Fear RP. A warning shouldn't hold you back from any faction you want to apply to. It is a chance for you to understand what you did wrong, reread the rules and hopefully not repeat the behavior. This is why the first "punishment" for many rule breaks is just a warning and not a ban or prison time. 

16 hours ago, ChuckM said:

You mentioned nothing about Fear RP in your appeal until now. I stand by my judgement and warning that you got for breach of Fear RP. A warning shouldn't hold you back from any faction you want to apply to. It is a chance for you to understand what you did wrong, reread the rules and hopefully not repeat the behavior. This is why the first "punishment" for many rule breaks is just a warning and not a ban or prison time. 

Actually, I had mentioned Fear-RP on the first report and I told you I did that and after that in another situation Musket told me to do not request backup in radio when you are injured but he just told me he didn't give me any offense or verbal warning and after that I didn't breach any rule about Fear-RP I learned my lesson and I am asking for your forgiveness, my punishment log is so important to me because when I asked about applying again for LSPD  from Daniel Shelby ( Aldari Tagril) he told me we cannot accept you because of that Fear-RP offense, he told me that I need to wait and be clear for 45 days 
the problem is that the situation happened on 1-5 November and I received the punishment on 15 December, I am so sorry if I broke any rules but please accept my apology and remove that offense or at least change the punishment received day to 1-5 November, because I broke the rule on early November, not 15 December

Edited by Matin_Dark

@ChuckM what was the fear RP given for in the scenario? I may have missed it above but I was not certain. Is it the same reason, for having a burger in hand or was there more to the situation that was not mentioned above.

2 hours ago, BallinByNature said:

@ChuckM what was the fear RP given for in the scenario? I may have missed it above but I was not certain. Is it the same reason, for having a burger in hand or was there more to the situation that was not mentioned above.

Hello there thanks for handling this appeal, I did appeal because of that burger and for fear-RP i request to change date of punishment because that situation happened on early November ( when I request backup in radio when I was injured) and the person who reported me, decided to report me on December (I don't have any idea why ) so if possible please change date of that Fear-RP offense to November because it has some effect for me to join government factions ( it happened in 1-5 November when I was newbie in server )

Edited by Matin_Dark

@Matin_Dark if I understand correctly, this is about the having the burger out , and you do not wish to appeal the fear RP aspect? If thats the case then I don't need to wait for Chucks answer on the fear RP.

1 minute ago, BallinByNature said:

@Matin_Dark if I understand correctly, this is about the having the burger out , and you do not wish to appeal the fear RP aspect? If thats the case then I don't need to wait for Chucks answer on the fear RP.

no, I don't want to appeal for Fear-RP because I did that mistake and I am aware of that the only thing I want about Fear-RP is to change the date of punishment to early November because situation happened on that time and reporter decide to report me on December