Harm

Nicholas Harm and Friends <3

On 2/18/2019 at 6:49 PM, Zac Wrzosek said:

Oh boy SAMP. I use to hate Harm when I was in RAF. 🤣

Ey you only hated me cause we were not on the same side and you always got in Harm's way

On 2/20/2019 at 6:18 AM, Chris Bluestone said:

I use to hate harm when he show in front of my face by waving hes fbi badge and say its to go to jail 😂 

Nick u still active or ? 

Yeah I'm still around

See you guys in a few weeks

I had placed a leave for the easter weekend and since then my computer has stopped working. I've tried everything google has to offer and I think it might be the graphics card that's broken and it will be some time before I'll be able to afford to fix it, mainly due to me going on holidays and bills, ect. See you guys in a few weeks but in the meantime I'll be using my computer that cant run GTAV and I'll be playing SA-MP most likely.

3 hours ago, Harm said:

See you guys in a few weeks

I had placed a leave for the easter weekend and since then my computer has stopped working. I've tried everything google has to offer and I think it might be the graphics card that's broken and it will be some time before I'll be able to afford to fix it, mainly due to me going on holidays and bills, ect. See you guys in a few weeks but in the meantime I'll be using my computer that cant run GTAV and I'll be playing SA-MP most likely.

MA boyyyy Nicholas Harm! 

Got a spot for me in NSB yet? 

Big heads up from your boy Steve Kidman 👍

Edited by eazyalex