JasonG

SOLUTION | JOIN ECLIPSE ON 036 (STEAM/SOCIALCLUB)

23 hours ago, JasonG said:

STEAM

1. Download this file. This is the 1.44 version of the game.

2. Copy those files over to your GTA V folder. Usually located at C:/Steam/steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto V

3. Launch RageMP and connect to Eclipse

For steam version you should do this, no firewall stuff just replace the downloaded files over the already existing ones and launch 

1 hour ago, Teca said:

If the connection is blocked (both Outbound and Inbound) then GTA has zero connection to anything.

You're wrong. The file we block is only responsible for the update part. Social club is hit or miss, it's worked for some and not for others. Downgrading social club is not suppose to be possible by rockstar, and because RAGE does not allow you to have pirated version of the game, it's difficult to trick it it into working. But possible.

6 hours ago, Stanical said:

i replaced, blocked it on firewall, launched weithout vpn, it didnt work, launched with VPN new issues appeared, turned of the vpn and launched again, fixed, now im playing with no VPN and with no isssue

Didn't work. Are you on steam or rockstar games?

42 minutes ago, XypintGaming said:

Same. Try restarting your PC.

I ended up using the files from Jimmy that he posted in the general chat of ECRP discord (for STEAM): https://mega.nz/#!BnImCS4T!hhbJjtIMlhRUCcGeDThhizKW6laxDroOvCM6pNTEVV0

here is the message itself with instructions: https://gyazo.com/e5fbe24e261ab08f070b3fb23b0c5086

This worked for me.