Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Zoloft

Stranger 8129_2497, Mask 4393_3525 VDM

Player(s) being reported: Stranger 8129_2497, Mask 4393_3525

Date of rule breach: 02/12/2018

Time of rule breach: 23:19 UTC

Your characters name: Chris Reels

Other players involved:  Helene_Dubois, Stranger 823_5497, Stranger 8630_9615, Stranger 3893_9393, Mask 3379_7029, Any others I missed

Specific rule broken:

" 7.3 Vehicle deathmatch/ 7.2 Deathmatch "

How did the player break the rule?: When I arrive at the scene of an MR I notice it is a cop scene, so I repair 1 blokes car after repairing his car I ask is there another one and then I ask for the owner of the vehicle, at which point I am ploughed by a mule truck (Stranger 8129_2497) I then put my hands up immediately and then I am ploughed again by a second truck (Mask 4393_3525)

Evidence of rule breach: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKNeaEnbysg&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Zoloft
  • Like 1

Let fill your Specific Rule broken section first for a decent player report on forums @Zoloft

7.3 Vehicle deathmatch

7.3.1 Vehicle deathmatch is identical to deathmatch, however, the rule explains how vehicles should not be used as weapons.

7.3.2 A vehicle cannot be used to repeatedly force a player into a ragdoll state, for example, it cannot be used to knock the

player down on the ground multiple times or to park a vehicle on top of them.

7.3.3 If there is a valid reason to attack someone, a vehicle may be used once (a failed attempt counts) to knock the other

player on the ground.

7.3.4 If there are multiple players on a scene, the driver can hit each one of them only once, however, the driver is given only one attempt to do it. This means, that a vehicle cannot be used to drive through a scene multiple times with the purpose of hitting more players.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

we was regrouping there one of us was going to be arrested. i've started the fight with my Truck as i had a great valid rp reason against LSPD. @Zoloft next time learn the server rules and come report people, yesterday this dude was complaining about KOS, DM and Kidnapping. my friend why you spamming /b middle of the rp, atleast you are a official faction leader why you spam /b middle of the rp Like 1000times. just let us break the rule and come the forum instead middle of the rp /b Breaking rule Stop /b /b/b/b/b/b//b . i mean this report

after i get the video i'll post the /b's middle of rp.

57 minutes ago, ebivika said:

Let fill your Specific Rule broken section first for a decent player report on forums @Zoloft

7.3 Vehicle deathmatch

7.3.1 Vehicle deathmatch is identical to deathmatch, however, the rule explains how vehicles should not be used as weapons.

7.3.2 A vehicle cannot be used to repeatedly force a player into a ragdoll state, for example, it cannot be used to knock the

player down on the ground multiple times or to park a vehicle on top of them.

7.3.3 If there is a valid reason to attack someone, a vehicle may be used once (a failed attempt counts) to knock the other

player on the ground.

7.3.4 If there are multiple players on a scene, the driver can hit each one of them only once, however, the driver is given only one attempt to do it. This means, that a vehicle cannot be used to drive through a scene multiple times with the purpose of hitting more players.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

we was regrouping there one of us was going to be arrested. i've started the fight with my Truck as i had a great valid rp reason against LSPD. @Zoloft next time learn the server rules and come report people, yesterday this dude was complaining about KOS, DM and Kidnapping. my friend why you spamming /b middle of the rp, atleast you are a official faction leader why you spam /b middle of the rp Like 1000times. just let us break the rule and come the forum instead middle of the rp /b Breaking rule Stop /b /b/b/b/b/b//b . i mean this report

after i get the video i'll post the /b's middle of rp.

Hi thanks for responding to the report, 

I understand you may have had good rp reason to run over LSPD, but that doesn't grant you permission to run me over , That situation doesn't involve this report please bring it up on the other one, these quoted below are the valid reasons for you to run me over.

7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to harm, hurt you or damage your property (or if they attempt to do the same to your friends or allies), this also includes an attempt by the police to arrest someone;

• If they report you to the police for a committed heavy crime, however, if someone reports you for a light crime, such as illegal parking, then the reason is insufficient;

• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;

However I do not fall under any of these categorys 

57 minutes ago, ebivika said:

i had a great valid rp reason against LSPD.

You said and I quote "Great valid reason against LSPD" I am not LSPD I am a Mechanic.

unknown.png?width=1341&height=755

These 3 people are not part of LSPD yet you still run them over with the vehicle.

Edited by Zoloft
  • Like 1

I'm Helene Dubois and I was on scene beneath the bridge at the time. While I was giving first aid to someone, people arrived and began shooting up the scene. A staff member, Kyle Doherty, was present. I believe he identified the interaction as VDM but couldn't catch the mask IDs of the people who did it, so he encouraged players to create a forum report (if my memory serves me correctly).

Hello everyone, I spoke to a few other staff members. and took this report very seriously and I have come to the following conclusion:

@ebivika Ebi_Vierri // Stranger 8129_2497 Shall recieve the following offenses:

• NonRP Behavior.
  • Vehicle deathmatch (Major)
    I was going for an Extreme, what would have resulted in a permanent ban, But decided not too as your first impact luckily did not kill anyone. If you, in fact, did kill someone. I would have applied the Extreme punishment. 

@Roxorzz Kendrick_Rocks // Mask 4393_3525 Shall recieve the following offenses:

• Vehicle Deathmatch (Extreme) for the killing of two+ community members with absolutely no justification. or any roleplay involved.

There was absolutely no roleplay involved from both of you, This is a roleplay server and not a deathmatch server. This behavior is unacceptable in this community and it saddens me that I have to give these punishments onto your profiles. If you have KOS on one person in that group. You can only kill that said person, The mechanic and the two civilians had nothing to do with your roleplay. and you had no justification to hurt these players what so ever.

Please take the time you are banned to read over our rules again before you come back to roleplay @ebivika
Please take this permanent ban as a good reminder that we do not accept this type of behavior in our community, and appeal once you have re-read our rules and know what you did wrong. @Roxorzz

As I said, it saddens me to issue these punishments. but they are the best way for people to learn. We are here to teach and not to bully or issue punishments when there is no need for. 

Report Accepted and Archived.

Kind Regards
-MusketDeezNuts
ECRP Senior Moderator.