Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Gangula

Mask 4720_2465 , Mask 4603_6760 (7.2 Deathmatch , 7.4 Kill on sight )

Player(s) being reported: Mask 4720_2465 , Mask 4603_6760
Date of rule breach: 12.02.2018
Time of rule breach: Around 7 PM UTC +1 

Your characters name: Dwayne Donovan
Other players involved: None

Specific rule broken:
" 7.2 Deathmatch
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to harm, hurt you or damage your property (or if they attempt to do the same to your friends or
allies), this also includes an attempt by the police to arrest someone;
• If they report you to the police for a committed heavy crime, however, if someone reports you for a light crime,
such as illegal parking, then the reason is insufficient;
• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;
7.2.3 A player cannot kill their victim, if the victim is in compliance with the demands.
7.2.4 A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands and warn the victim more than one time, if
the victim is too slow to respond or react to the demands.
7.2.5 A player cannot force their victim to kill someone, if the enforcer does not have a valid reason to kill that someone.

7.4 Kill on sight
7.4.1 Kill on sight (KoS) is the act of killing a player with no engagement in roleplay.
7.4.2 A player is allowed to KoS someone, only for specific reasons, that are not older than 24 real world hours, and if the
new life rule is followed.
7.4.3 KoS is allowed for these specific reasons:
• Your life was threatened in the past (ex.: in a robbery, a combat situation or a hostage situation);
• The life of your friend or ally is threatened at the present or if you have witnessed it happen in the past;
• There is an attempt to steal your valuables, or those of your group, if the value of theft is not less than $75.000
(this point excludes vehicles);"

How did the player break the rule?: As you will be able to see from the video , as I approached Braddox , I stood in place for few seconds cause I noticed the person lying on the hood of the Futo , I wasn't sure if the person was injured or doing the animation so I looked for few seconds just be sure since he is one of the friends Icly , when I arrived 2 people jumped on their bike and started going away , I didn't bother them or even exit the vehicle to "scare" or "threaten" them in anyway nor did I use my radio or anything that would explain the situation that happened after.
They got on their bikes and I approached the guy on the hood a bit closer with my car to see if he was injured or in the animation , 4 seconds after I moved closer to the vehicle I started getting shot , got injured and robbed. 
I've lost AK with 100 bullets in it , 2x .50 with 100 ( One on me , another one in the vehicle ) , I've lost a radio and a bag duo to this guys not following the rules . 
I haven't gotten a single warning on VOIP or Text , after they injured me and I started typing on /b they didn't want to respond, just drove away , over the PM's I have asked if they wanted to resolve the situation ingame , they said I should post it on forums so here I am . 

Evidence of rule breach: 

I have informed 

Mask 4603_6760

About the player report , couldn't find the other person on the server right now 

743df1b7ec3a81721c35fc86495892a8.png

PS : Also I would like to mention that I've lost more then 25.000$ in this occasion of rule braking , so I would like to get my items back aswell.

Hello and Thanks for making this report @Gangula  

Did any interactions between you and them happen prior to this?

Mask 4720_2465 Mamad_Gorbe

Mask 4603_6760  Reza_Soosk

Both have 24 hours to respond with their side of the story and why they think these actions are valid. Also provide with any other evidence about this would be great!

Kind Regards
XposeD

None whatsoever , I just came to check the lab saw a guy on the hood , stood for a second to see if he is injured or not and got shot , It's been a week now and I've lost alot of stuff due to this incident ( fresh ak 100 bullets , 2x .50 100 bullets , bag , radio and some food which is more then 25.000$ ) 

Ok lets wrap this up!

As no reply was given from the other parties I will go off what I can see and what me and other staff members have discussed. Can only see Mamad_Gorbe Reloading his gun after you being injured.

Mask 4720_2465 Mamad_Gorbe Will receive punishment for Deathmatch (Kill on sight) | Offense#1

I would strongly advise in future to try and avoid doing things like this, Not only does it ruin roleplay and experience for players involved but they also lose assets that shouldn't be lost if rules were followed. As for Mask 4603_6760 Reza_Soosk will receive no punishment as we cannot prove anything on the evidence provided. Please in future avoid this type of roleplay.

Kind Regards
XposeD