Sigito_Nemosic

Sigito_Nemosic Punishment appeal

Account name: karosas1

Character name(s): Sigito_Nemosic

Admin who issued punishment: PolarBlunk

Date of punishment: 2018-10-10

Punishment received: Permanent ban

Reason given for punishment: Real world trading

Your explanation of what happened: I was planning to quit playing GTA and decided to sell my items for other people because of the studies pressure. Before I even managed to sell something, I got permanently banned. I knew that trading in Real World is against the server rules and I take full responsibility for my actions and I'm really sorry for creating a lot of problems for the staff members. A lot of my friends that used to play on this server also have decided to come back and roleplay again. I would like to apologize the staff members for the problems and caused and to the players involved in this scene. I've learned from my mistakes, and I promise it won't happen again.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: As I mentioned before I'm really sorry for my actions, but it's up to staff members and server administrators to decide what to do.

The player admitted to being guilty of Real World Trading. I’d say it’s up to any Senior Administrator or above how they wish to proceed with this.

Thank you for being honest in your appeal.

• Like 1