billzachos

billzachos - Bill Zachos (ban appeal)

Account name: billzachos
Character name(s): Bill Zachos

Admin who issued punishment: Flucifial
Date of punishment:2/12/2018
Punishment received:48 hour ban

Reason given for punishment: VDM in Ncz

Your explanation of what happened:I was drivin with high speed going to the bank and there had been an accident in the road that i ddint see so i ran over 1 person who got injured.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: Even though it was near the bank the zone in which i kocked him out is not NCZ

Post any evidence or further details: The video from the guy that reported me https://plays.tv/video/5bfc1c6994d867e705/vdm-in-ncz
Edited by billzachos

Ok? But still that was not in ncz at least as i know as some times people rob me right outside bank or any other ncz and when i report to admin or any other support member they  say that it is not ncz 

Edited by billzachos

Hello and thank you for making this appeal.

I did not punish you based on a No-Crime-Zone breach, I punished you based on an accidental vehicle deathmatch. My punishment is justified, as you have explained yourself, you accidentally hit one player, without having a valid reason to do so. Just because the act is accidental, does not mean you get to skip a punishment on a major rule-breach such as this one. 

I recommend the punishment remain in place and this appeal be denied.

Pending review from a Senior Administrator or above.

-Flucifial

• Upvote 1

Also I know this is not the suggestion forums but vdm rules should changed because car accidents happen all the time in real life and that should be able to happen in game too. I suggest that a player be reported if he perpuselly and continuinly does it

Edited by billzachos

I'm thinking more about this appeal, but also taking into consideration the punishment guidelines given to me, and the guidelines state to still punish, even if the act is accidental, but I'm now taking into consideration the low visibility at the hill near the bank, which is where you hit the player. I am convinced this act truly was accidental, and this could have been kept IC, therefore, I will be updating my recommendation for you to be unbanned and your punishment to be voided.

I'll be speaking to the appropriate staff members regarding updating our guidelines, because I do not believe it is fair for a truly accidental act to be taken OOCly for a VDM punishment, as that isn't fair, because sometimes, it can be the complete fault of the game and not the player.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

-Flucifial

• Like 1

There is nothing i can do to prevent something like this from happening as That road and many other are dengerous to drive on in high speed as you dont have visual on the end of it but in that particular road i will be more carefull when crossing

8 hours ago, billzachos said:

There is nothing i can do to prevent something like this from happening as That road and many other are dengerous to drive on in high speed as you dont have visual on the end of it but in that particular road i will be more carefull when crossing

There is something you can do, and that's to not recklessly speed past highly populated areas. What you are telling me is that you will continue to speed around except for this one area where you will be more careful. Punishment will remain.

Appeal Denied

Locked & Archived