Callum Macquoid [ID2] , NRP

Player(s) being reported: Callum Macquoid
Date of interaction reported: 27/09/2022
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1664293888

Your character name: Nian Severo
Other player(s) involved

Specific rule(s) broken:

Non-Roleplay

Non-Roleplay behaviour is considered as actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay. It's difficult to interpret or understand what good roleplay can be sometimes, and we aim to steer players in the direction we want them to go through our server rules. Players are welcome to speak to staff for guidance in regard to roleplay. 

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)\
Shortly after getting into a chase ~5 mins or less i got pitted and rammed by Callum, when asked for a reason he replied with ''i had an opportunity to end the chase and i took it'', now Nian evades here and there and he knows they usually need a permission to do this, and this just felt extremely unfair to do this early into chase and without proper incentive, i was not wanted or done anything they would know prio to this that would give him a permission to do this.

Evidence of rule breach

~ 10 sec into vid

Now i know this may be farfetched, but as i said it simply felt unfair, considering i've done evades for 20+ minutes without even being touched

PENDING REVIEW
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Hi there! Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself. During this time, we ask that you please refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between anyone involved.

Regards,
jason

PENDING RESPONSE

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Callum_Macquoid (2) - Please provide your justification and side of the story. Additionally, attach any footage you have - unedited and untrimmed - to your response.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
jason

Hello, Callum Macquoid (ID 2) here, as I informed Nian in game I, unfortunately, do not have any footage due to my PC specs and it makes the game unplayable. He was driving very dangerously across sidewalks and continuously spinning out at high speeds, putting both himself and the public in acute danger. As seen in the footage he loses control at high speeds on a corner causing him to lose most of it, I took this chance to make slight contact while he was still sliding resulting in him spinning out. I then put myself in front of him as he was only just setting off from a standstill and turning in a Ten F, which results in a lot of wheelspin and not much speed. He ended up hitting me at reasonably low speeds and stalling which is when he was arrested. I believe that there were no server rules which I had breached and any issues would be IC. I was the highest rank in TAC and made a calculated decision, to stop him in an unpopulated area rather than let him continue back towards the more populated parts of the city, which resulted in his capture.

Thank you to the staff handling this and if you need anything further I'd be happy to help.

REPORT DENIED

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• The speeds at which the collision was caused were not significant enough to have any meaningful impact on realism. This exact tactic can be seen in real life following a PIT maneuver. 

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
jason