Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

LukasMontana

Mask 1581_6363, Mask 9280_9647, Mask 968_7715, Mask 4811_7323 (6.4.1, 6.4.4 Metagaming)

Player(s) being reported:  Mask 1581_6363, Mask 9280_9647, Mask 968_7715, Mask 4811_7323
Date of rule breach: 27/11/2018
Time of rule breach: 7-8 pm GMT
Your characters name: Lukas Montana
Other players involved: Chris Mcdavis

Specific rule broken: 6.4. Metagaming

"4. Metagaming to gain an in-game advantage, for example, requesting help from your allies through out-of-
character channels, will result in more severe punishments, than accidental metagaming, that serves no

benefit to the player, such as, calling a stranger by his character name.

How did the player break the rule?:
So we we're chasing this guy for a while, until he tced and crashed into these bushes. I've arrested him ant was on my way to prison through these hills and mountains so I don't get ambushed. I accidentally crashed and couldn't move my cruiser, so we had to wait for a backup to arrive and takes us in. We were there for a good 5-10 minutes, until I see a random person on the bridge with another 2 coming after him to rescue this guy, while he had no radio to communicate with them, and tell them where we crashed.They come up and shoot me and release their friend. p.s We crashed in the middle of nowhere and there's a high possibility that they wouldn't find us without metagaming.
Evidence of rule breach: 1. So this first video is the initial chase and when we caught him, if you go to around 5 minutes you will see me patting him down and taking all his stuff, which from this point he had no access to radio and communication with his gang members. (https://streamable.com/rh92s) 2. This second video is me putting him to a cruiser and going through these mountain roads, so they don't do a road block or anything, I accidentally come off this bridge and crash in to the water, I take him out and we wait for backup. As you can see this is in the middle of nowhere and I don't believe they would be able to find us without metagaming. (https://streamable.com/8hhky) 3. The last video is me talking to the character IC and asking for backup. And then I see random 3 people from the bridge, the fact that they knew we crashed and found us, plus there was 3 guys in one location and not one like it would be if they looked for us. 8:37 of the video. (https://streamable.com/joft7).
Edited by LukasMontana

This was not metagaming, Shawn and I were there from the start of the pursuit because we were robbing a store and we called for Ziggy to help scout that area when you chased Chris. He was telling us his location through his radio during this chase.

Zig spotted you while driving around on his motorcycle and called us over to help before he got too close to you.

All communication was done through our radios.

Edited by Bo Danka
  • Upvote 1

Alright, so basically here's my part of the story. Me, Shawn and Bo were robbing the store at Chumash (west highway) when suddenly a police cruiser stopped outside. We ran outside and took our cars, I took my Schafter V12, Shawn and Bo entered Shawn's Comet. We started driving around the area, trying to escape LSPD, we kept in touch during the chase through the radio. The chase continued about 10 minutes then I crashed into some canals near the big bridge on West highway and got caught. As I said earlier all this time i communicated with my friends through the radio informing them what my location is. When the police caught me they took my radio and basically everything I had on me. One of the cops put me in his cruiser and started driving probably towards Bolingbrook. He drove for about 2 minutes and crashed into the river that starts from the big lake in the middle of the map, goes under the big bridge on West highway and ends right into the ocean. We stood there, right next to the river for about 15-20minutes while the police officer was trying to call for backup. Meanwhile Shawn and Bo who were with me at the store were looking for me and even called a group of friends for backup so they can find me easier and another group who stood around the prison to wait for me and the cop. After about 15 minutes Ziggy with his motorcycle found us in the river, right next to the small bridge that has a perfect view towards the big one on the highway. He didn't do anything at first but called Shawn and Bo for backup and informed them about our location. In a few more minutes Shawn and Bo came with Shawn's car, rescued me, took me the city and removed my cuffs with bobby pin. That's pretty much it, no metagame was involved since the place we were at with the cop wasn't far from the place I got caught earlier and informed my friends about. So 15-20 minutes would be pretty much enough to sweep the area and find me.

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone.

As metagaming is one of the hardest offenses to actually prove I shall deny this report based on DOUBT
No punishments shall be issued.

Kind Regards
-MusketDeezNuts
ECRP Senior Moderator.