Psych0neurotic

Stranger 898_1706 (Deathmatch)

Player(s) being reported: Stranger 898_1706
Date of rule breach: 27/11/2018
Time of rule breach: 22:20

Your characters name: Apollo_Axius
Other players involved: John_Gabbana

Specific rule broken:
Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason. An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to harm, hurt you or damage your property (or if they attempt to do the same to your friends or
allies), this also includes an attempt by the police to arrest someone;
• If they report you to the police for a committed heavy crime, however, if someone reports you for a light crime,
such as illegal parking, then the reason is insufficient;
• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;

How did the player break the rule? By simply firing at me without having a KOS on me. After the player is punished, I'd like to ask for compensation for my AK and the belonging in my bag.

Evidence of rule breach: Evidence will be directly given to the member of staff that's reviewing the report as it contains sensitive information
Edited by Psych0neurotic
Removed the evidence till further notice

Due to lack of response, I'll be concluding this report.

In the video, I can see two players roll up in a sports vehicle, with guns in their hands, however, not aiming them, then getting shot by the reported party. I am more inclined to believe this was a poor mistake on the reported parties fault, and due to lack of response, I'll have to go with that.

Frederique_Alexis (Stranger 898_1706) will receive a three-hundred-thirty-six (336) hour ban for their third offense of Deathmatching.

Thanks for the report.

Report Closed.