ebivika

Mask 9060_9816 - Mask 5484_2445 - Mask 1704_5847 ( Non-roleplay - Robberies and scamming )

Player(s) being reported: Mask 9060_9816 - Mask 5484_2445 - Mask 1704_5847
Date of rule breach: 11/25/18
Time of rule breach: 12:10 AM , GMT + 1

Your characters name: Ebii Vierri
Other players involved: Martin Michelson

Specific rule broken:
6.6 Non-roleplay
6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.
6.6.2 Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:
• Theft of a vehicle by hijacking the driver without any roleplay, when there are no circumstances to justify it, such
as your character being in immediate danger of getting killed or arrested;
• An attempt to provoke a police chase, without a realistic reason, also known as “cop baiting” (a realistic reason
would be to divert police units away from an area, where your allies plan to commit a serious crime or are in the
progress of one);
• Hurting an injured player, because they ask to be killed, also known as “mercy killing” (usually done to respawn
their character quicker, it’s unrealistic, because in reality people do not respawn).
• Use of an expensive vehicle, such as a super car, to ram into other vehicles (players should show care and value
their luxury vehicles, because they are costly to repair).
7.5 Robberies and scamming
7.5.1 Players can rob other players by either roleplaying it or by forcing them to raise their hands and using the /MUG
command. There is no limit to how much money or items you can take during a robbery.
7.5.2 Players cannot force their victims to withdraw money from an ATM. Under no circumstances can a criminal force their
victims to sell property, such as, houses, vehicles or businesses.
7.5.3 Players cannot force their victims to hand over assets that are not present in the area of the robbery. This means, that a
robber cannot move their victim to another part of town to steal more property.
7.5.4 Players may trick their victims into delivering their valuables to a specified location and rob them afterwards, however,
the scam value must not exceed $15.000. Scammers cannot not lie to their victims in OOC form.
7.5.5 Players cannot rob, scam or steal from new player who are under 1000XP. However, new players lose their protection,
if they try to commit the same crimes against other players.
7.5.6 Players are allowed to loot inventories of injured players without additional roleplay, because the server handles /AME
notifications and injured players are in no condition to resist.

How did the player break the rule?:
they wanted to rob us with Bus !
 as you can see they are 3 / 2 guys with Seven 70 and 1 guy with bus rammed to us 
 also non rp tried to frisk me without any valid rp 
 you can see all the rps from the red guy with me in my POV video and also Martins POV
i've also crashed and then returned to the game they was gone no continue of rp 

Evidence of rule breach: VVVVVVV

Ebii Vierri POV video : https://plays.tv/video/5bfb0211c0dcb2ebb6/look-at-the-poor-rp-xd

Martin Michelson POV Video : https://plays.tv/video/5bfafd4ad5054adb70/robbery

We pulled up towards the parking lot and saw these 2 guys there, we decided to rob them, in which we shouted Hands up, yes they complied with the demand but after further /do's on the player they would refuse my friend the right to search him at gun point. 

he then replied in /do "would find a radio" but he then checks is own inventory only to see a gun and radio in his pockets. Which he just lied in /do if I'm correct? Even still at gunpoint he doesn't accept the frisk given by Jacob_King but replies in /do 

Edited by Ben_Lyon

so I believe my friend either was doing his bus route or he stole a bus i dont know, but he radios to me and says that there are 2 guys at the parking lot. so we all get there and tell them to put their hands up. I frisk one of the people, everything was RP-ly until i ask him to open his car which is all cut out of the footage. I ask him in /do if i would find keys and he replies with yes but the car is autolocked when it detects danger and can only be open by hand. so i proceed to grab the key from his pocket and open the car myself. which then he says in ooc  that i am not allowed to do that and doesnt unlock the car. then jacob comes up and says in /do that he shoots the window open and unlocks the car from the inside but he still doesnt cooperate and right after the police pull up so we flee the scene. I believe that there were no rules broken at least on my side of the story as when he didnt want to open the car we didnt kill him but just left the scene, or at least  that there was no rules broken on my side as i dont know what was happening with the other players

I was doing my bus route and then this group of people come up to my bus and ask if i can park under their friend so they can loot him. After I helped them out i radioed to my boys that there is a group at parking lot for an easy robbery or something. So they all come and we proceed to rob them then i'm trying to frisk this guy but he wouldent let me and he timedout so I just went to the other guy and tried to get his car unlocked by doing /do Breaks window and unlocks car from inside. But he didnt open the door. We were in a hurry because there was a cop down the road so after they didn't open the car or let me frisk them we just drove off because the cop was going to arrest us. 

5 hours ago, patyna said:

can i see non-edited footage please?

i've started recording from there as i was alt tab for like 2mins i came back in game and i saw  you guys robbing i just put my hands up and figured  im not recording

5 hours ago, Ben_Lyon said:

We pulled up towards the parking lot and saw these 2 guys there, we decided to rob them, in which we shouted Hands up, yes they complied with the demand but after further /do's on the player they would refuse my friend the right to search him at gun point. 

he then replied in /do "would find a radio" but he then checks is own inventory only to see a gun and radio in his pockets. Which he just lied in /do if I'm correct? Even still at gunpoint he doesn't accept the frisk given by Jacob_King but replies in /do 

/do you would find a radio in my pocket --- For real is it possible to hide  a big pistol like pistol .50 in pocket ?XD ---  as i said i was rping answering --- he could have rp well i dont get it some people get to  you and  just say /me search man /do succes?   --- as i said /do Yes you would succed  -- i just answered him YES he didnt say /do what can i find or anything  he just said /do succed for a Search !!!!!! he could have search my pockets my pants my boots instead only /frisk and robbing people there wont be a valid reasonable rp for real. he could have rp all over my body as i was going to rp /do you would find a gun in my holster.

3 hours ago, xxxJustTimmy said:

I was doing my bus route and then this group of people come up to my bus and ask if i can park under their friend so they can loot him. After I helped them out i radioed to my boys that there is a group at parking lot for an easy robbery or something. So they all come and we proceed to rob them then i'm trying to frisk this guy but he wouldent let me and he timedout so I just went to the other guy and tried to get his car unlocked by doing /do Breaks window and unlocks car from inside. But he didnt open the door. We were in a hurry because there was a cop down the road so after they didn't open the car or let me frisk them we just drove off because the cop was going to arrest us. 

you was in Bus driver job and radioed? what is radioed? XD -  bus driver job and tell your friend to rob people as being with bus and closing the way dats cool story - i've crashed and came back and you guys was gone no continue of rp 😄 if you are in hurry why you come rob people with /me search man /do succes ?  - /me frisks man  / for real i was even answering you in /do what will you find with your rp /me search man pocket

So lets get to the  Story : i want to know why people get bus and abuse it for robbing people

Also this guy with Red suits was the bus driver and he has another report right now he is breaking so many rules

Edited by ebivika
new thing

Don't try to make up for your mistakes man, You lied in /do simple as Fail Rp, and why are you even showing other reports on him, that doesn't state why your blatantly reporting us for roleplaying robbing you. the admin has full proof at 6 seconds of your video it clearly shows that he roleplaying robbing you, we shouted hands up and he proceeded to roleplay it in /do. unfortunately your were alt tabbed, that isn't our fault if you were alt tabbed for 2 minutes out in the open its clearly you own fault, your going to be a target to others.

If you clearly look at the edited video footage which you have provided it clearly shows a police officer arriving when the bus de spawns, therefore we all left because we weren't going to jail. you really have no idea how being in a gang works. And you can also see that myself in the elegy towards the end of the video is being chased by the police, so don't try to pull the "I disconnected, in which they didn't continue with rp" that is the full reason. you clearly weren't roleplaying properly we were there for over 2 minutes in which some of your video shows. You clearly scroll up in the chat and see the red jumper character has used full roleplay to search your pockets yet you lie in /do. We were polite to you even though you weren't compliant towards the role play.

First of all, the constant tagging of staff members needs to stop. Staff are human, humans have lives, sorry that I had to live that life throughout the week with real life stuff, but being as it is the weekend now, I'll be more than happy to conclude this report for you guys.

The evidence provided does not prove any rule breaches, as it is only recorded after the fact.

Report will be rejected and closed.

Thanks for the report.