SmileyMusic

Mask 6699_1844 (7.2.3 Deathmatch, 6.5 New life rule)

Player being reported: Mask 6699_1844

Date of rule breach: 25.11.18

Time of rule breach: 12:50PM EET

Your character's name: Charlie Haymitch

Other players involved: -

Specific rule broken:

"Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban."

"The new life rule is triggered whenever a player’s character respawns at a hospital, the reason of death is irrelevant.
However, the rule is not activated, when the injured character is brought to the hospital and revived."

How did the player break the rule?

The person who apparently wanted to rob me did not comply to my request of using typechat instead of voip, because the voip in the server is not in the greatest condition at the moment. I couldn't hear a word he said as you can see from the video. He claimed that it's not his problem later on and everything he had done is completely acceptable. He proceeded to kill me to take all of my items I had in the inventory because "I did not comply with his requests", even though there weren't any.

Once he had ended me I immediately began working on video files and stuff to take it to the forums, when suddenly I see this guy pull up in front of me in my stolen taxi. I imagine this violates the New Life Rule as he is not supposed to be near me for the next 30minutes. I had asked him to leave, but apparently server rules do not apply to this guy.

Evidence of rule breach:

My voice worked fine and others heard me.

I did not know about the problem of this player and did not translate his phrase "i not hear you"

I arrived at the hospital as  and wanted to recover.

I do not break the rules simply because I want to.

I told the player that I could not translate his phrase "i not hear you"

Hello @SmileyMusic and thank you for reporting.

When you said "once he had ended me", do you mean that he executed you, or did you eventually bleed out? Did you recieve medical treatment in time?

As for @Sl1vaka: do you have anything else you want to add? What do you mean with "translate his phrase"? Are you using a translator? Do you admit to breaking NLR and deathmatching, or do you have anything to say in your defense? Why did you insult Charlie OOCly by calling him a little kid and a moron?

I'll give this report another 24 hours before wrapping this up.

Thank you for your patience!

- Boxxy

@ ElisabethC He did not follow my orders and was killed, I warned him 2-3 times, I do not use a translator.. Just could not translate the phrase correctly. Then I went to the hospital, I was sick.. I did not interact with the killed player. And I went to the hospital. He provoked me at 3 pm for 3 minutes, so I got angry at him. I do not agree with the charges, only with insults, Voice can be easily restored if you restart the game.

Edited by Sl1vaka

Ah, I don't have the moment he shot me while I was down to "end my suffering", but I do have it on tape where he shot me to an unconsious state. You can see clearly in the first video that I was shot down. After shooting me down, he looted me and afterwards finished me off completely. Do you agree? @Sl1vaka

Edited by SmileyMusic

@Sl1vaka, let me counter a few things here.

• You warned him a few times in VOIP. Charlie told you in OOC multiple times that he could't hear you. You read up on the chat, as you at some point said "occ of", to which you probably meant "stop typing in OOC", is that correct?
  • Why did you ignore Charlies request to type and not use VOIP?
  • If you had trouble understanding Charlie, you could have asked him what he meant. He states that he couldn't hear you in three different ways. Why didn't you do this?
  • Do you have the video of the entire situation, including the execution?
  • When you roll up on MD, you clearly recognise Charlie and park his stolen vehicle in front of him. You make no effort whatsoever to move away, and instead you start insulting him in OOC. Why did you do this?

As for both parties: what happened after the last clip at MD? Did you end up going seperate ways?

Thank you both for your speedy responses!

- Boxxy

Edited by ElisabethC

14 minutes ago, ElisabethC said:

@ Sl1vaka , позвольте мне встретить несколько костей здесь.

• Вы несколько раз предупреждали е го в VOIP. Чарли много раз говорил в ам в OOC, что он не мог вас услышать. Вы читаете чат, так как вы в каком-то момент «ок», к которому вы, вероятно, и мели в виду «прекратит ь печатать в OOC», так ли это?
  • Почем у вы проигнорировали запрос C harlies о типе и не использовать ете VOIP?
  • Если у вас возникли проблемы с пониманием Чарли, вы м огли бы спросить е го, что он имел в виду. Утвержден он а ет, что он не мог вас услышать три разными способами . Почему ты этого не сделал?
  • Есть ли у в ас видеоролик о всей с итуации, в том числе о к азни?
  • Когда вы свернете на MD, вы четко узнаете Чарли и припаркуете его украденный ав томобиль перед собой.  Вы не прилагаете никаких усилий , чтобы отойти, и вместо этого вы начинаете оскорблять его в OOC. Зачем ты э то сделал?

Что касается обеи х сторон: чт о произошедшем после последнего клипа в MD? В ы в кон ечном итоге шли разными путями?

Спасибо вам за ваши быстрые ответы!

- Boxxy

@ ElisabethC  I was afraid of losing prey. Several times policemen or other gangs came. By this I was in a hurry and asked to turn off the OOC. I could not translate the phrase correctly and thought that he refused to play Rp. 
2 I translated the phrase incorrectly.
3 There was sending out the same phrase with added text.. And I misunderstood this phrase.
4 I do not have a large memory on my computer, I deleted it after laid out
5 I don't care where to put the car, I stole it. I insulted him because he provoked me  / pm. after the talks I went to the hospital and we no longer met

Edited by Sl1vaka

29 minutes ago, Sl1vaka said:

@ ElisabethC Он не следовал моим приказам и был убит, я предупреждал его 2-3 раза, я не пользуюсь переводчиком. Просто не удалось правильно перевести фразу. Затем я пошел в больницу, я был болен. Я не взаимодействовал с убитым игроком. И я пошел в больницу. Он в течение 3 минут провоцировал меня в / pm, поэтому я рассердился на него. Я не согласен с обвинениями, only with insults, Voice can be easily restored if you restart the game.

11 minutes ago, Sl1vaka said:

@ ElisabethC  Я боялся потерять добычу. Несколько раз приходили полицейские или другие банды. Этим я спешил и попросил выключить ООК. Я не мог правильно перевести фразу и подумал, что он отказался играть в Rp. 
2 Я неправильно перевел фразу.
3 Была рассылка одной и той же фразы с добавленным текстом. И я неправильно понял эту фразу.
4 У меня нет большой памяти на моем компьютере, я удалил ее after laid out
5 Мне все равно, куда положить машину, я ее украл. Я оскорбил его, потому что он вызвал меня в / pm. после переговоров я пошел в больницу, и мы больше не встречались

Edited 2 minutes ago by Sl1vaka

Please type this in English.

9 minutes ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

Please type this in English.

1 @ElisabethC He did not follow my orders and was killed, I warned him 2-3 times, I do not use a translator.. Just could not translate the phrase correctly. Then I went to the hospital, I was sick.. I did not interact with the killed player. And I went to the hospital. He provoked me at 3 pm for 3 minutes, so I got angry at him. I do not agree with the charges, only with insults, Voice can be easily restored if you restart the game.
I was afraid of losing prey. Several times policemen or other gangs came. By this I was in a hurry and asked to turn off the OOC. I could not translate the phrase correctly and thought that he refused to play Rp. 
2 I translated the phrase incorrectly.
3 There was sending out the same phrase with added text.. And I misunderstood this phrase.
4 I do not have a large memory on my computer, I deleted it after laid out
5 I don't care where to put the car, I stole it. I insulted him because he provoked me  / pm. after the talks I went to the hospital and we no longer met

Alright, I feel we have enough going on here to wrap up this report. I feel like I've heard both sides equally. Thank you both again for your quick responses and cooperation.

@Sl1vaka: whilst we do appreciate you trying to learn English and communicate with us on the server, your English is not good enough to play on the server. You have provided a video yourself on another report on which you've shown yourself using a translator.

Because of your lacking English, you can't understand players well enough and RP decently. You don't understand the things others say to you, and you copy paste things things from Google Translate. In this report alone you've replied three times with our responses being translated into Russian. You have shown a clear lack in English understanding in the two reports I have read on you.

We sadly find this unacceptable, and in deliberation with @MusketDeezNuts we have decided to give you a permanent ban for being unable to communicate decently. Please don't make a punishment appeal until your English level has increased.

Thank you for reporting @SmileyMusic.

Report accepted and archived.

• Like 1