Rycka40

Keavin_Kong, Peit_Vanniekerk [196], Felix_Zhang [145], Parosh_Xiao [160], Rashad_Hunter [22], Jason_Comanchero [266], Domonic_Banks [255], Rava_Xiao [24], Javonte_Bennett [157] & Omer_Cinco [55] | [NRP & NLR]

Player(s) being reported: Keavin Kong (NLR) / 196, 245, 160, 22, 266, 255, 24, 157, 55 (NonRP Convoying AND NLR)
Date of interaction reported: 18/sep/2022
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1663527138

Your character name: Ace Wilson
Other player(s) involved: Keavin Kong, Jason Comanchero, Jevonte Bennett and Kris Davis

Specific rule(s) broken:
9. Non-Roleplay (Non-RP)
Non-Roleplay behavior is considered as actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay.
Misusing Expensive Vehicles
11. New Life Rule (NLR)
Information prior to the death should be completely forgotten and is no longer a valid justification for any future hostile action against those involved.
15. Player Theft, Prison Breakout, and Kidnapping
Robberies should be conducted in a realistic manner with a reasonable in-character motive. Location, time of day, and realistic population should all be considered prior to a robbery. Players should not conduct minor robberies in situations with high risk.

How did the player break the rule(s)?
Basically the whole immortals gang went to a recreational center that both gangs had a claim over and setup an ambush. All of GBK died at that ambush. This means that the new life rule applies to all interactions after that.

We then went to do a bank robbery which was done without problem and we were spotted at a second location by one of the immortals. They did not see any packed cash or do any /mes or /dos to see if they couldve seen anything they just shouted for backup on the radio and 10+ of them showed up in very expensive vehicles

8 cars or more chased our scout all over the city until they finally stopped and had a million $ car chase it instead while they were talking about getting ambushed. This is all clear on their pov "its a pink cage setup" "they've setup already" "its parking lot setup".

They wanted to go into an ambush and fight us over 84k
Corsita= 1 mil modded
Kamacho= 500k modded
Hakuchou Drag= 2 mil modded
Paragon= 800k modded
all of the guns they had on them 500k

The scout has 24 slots and a bank pack is 3.5k so that means at most it was 84k.

6 mil and all of their lives for 84k that they didn't even know for sure was in the trunk. no escalation. no proof. no knowledge. just wanted to rob.

Evidence of rule breach

(us getting spotted by them and large scale convoy)
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/BqGxhBzV7gBHE/d1337LajzO3F?invite=cr-MSxzSzgsMzYwMjQxMjks (them following scout and talking about getting ambushed)

Hi! ID 22 here (The guy in the paragon)

Im gonna keep this response short as I find this report to be beyond petty.

I followed the chase for around 10 seconds and as soon as I saw that the number of vehicles from both gangs in the chase is getting a lot, I braked and backed out at 1:01 In the reporting parties clip. From that point I followed the chase from around 2 blocks away when I intercepted the chase again at 1:17 , I waited for all the vehicles to pass and move a considerable distance before following it from a very far distance. You can see the reporting party looking back multiple times and he cannot see me.

I would also like to advise the reporting party to follow report guidelines next time he decides to file a report:
"Please do not take reporting another player lightly and reserve player reports for situations that have caused severe loss or were abused for benefit."

Hopefully this clears everything from my side, I do not have POV as no one informed me to save anything.

Hello! 

I'm going to keep this response short as I find this report to be beyond petty.

I was the driver of the corsita. We initially noticed that a lot of GBK members were driving around on bikes, so we had people check the banks and we found that GBK had done a bank, so we looked around for popular meeting locations after a bank, and fortunately we found them down at the trucker's job on elysian island. while the GBK members were leaving the truckers job we decided to chase the scout as it had the biggest trunck out of the vehicles that were seen at the truckers job and as it was called out on freq that there were GBK members at the trunk of the scout so we chased it as out of the vehicles there it was the most likely to contain the cash. we started to follow you as we were the fastest vehicle there with a passenger that could shoot back in case you tried to do a setup. The reason I decided to follow you was because there was a chance that there could be 350k inside that trunk as you can use creates to store packs of money. This is a lot of money and can give us a lot of IC influence by providing it to other gangs so it's not just a money gain for us. As for the convoying, we only noticed 3 bikes behind us and a paragon during the pursuit even still Parosh Xiao (my passenger) called out on freq that everything but the Bf400 so that if the scout goes offroad it can still be chased.

this is my POV from the event, unfortunately it only shows a part of the chase as medal only allows me to upload clips around the length of 2 mins - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/BqGxhBzV7gBHE/d1337RXETVax?invite=cr-MSxyOEksMzYwMjQxMjks  

Edited by BiggeCheese420
i edited this response as to include the reasoning for us to chase the scout.

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for submitting this report. Please be patient as we review the evidence. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Ace_Wilson (209) - Please provide evidence of the Breach of New Life Rule in question as well as details of who was there and what occured

• Peit_Vanniekerk (196), Felix_Zhang (245), Parosh_Xiao (160), Rashad_Hunter (22), Jason_Comanchero (266), Domonic_Banks (255), Rava_Xiao (24), Javonte_Bennett (157), Omer_Cinco (55), Keavin_Kong - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Also, what was the reason to initiate and continue chasing the reporting party?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Moderator Chunder
Senior Support Tenbae & KimeyBear101

Keavin Kong 

Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Also, what was the reason to initiate and continue chasing the reporting party?

I cannot provide my story or any evidence as I was not online when this happened. I am unsure why the reporting party put my name as the main title. I am sure logs can be checked that I was not online. 

I do believe not the full story is being told from the reported party but this report is directly linked with this one.  

Why the chase began

While running from the police me and Parosh Xiao noticed that there was a large amount of GBK members on motorcycles which normally indicates to them attempting to rob a bank, so once me and Parosh Xaio had successfully evaded we called it out on radio and then everyone on freq spread out to find which bank they were doing, after we had located the bank they were robbing we waited for them to finish it and began to follow their member from the bank to find out where they were having their meet up to stack the cash gained from the bank. after searching for a while Jason Comanchero found a scout and a few bikes, the scout had its trunk open and was sat next to a dealer so we began to chase it. After chasing the scout for around 5 minutes he decided for some bizarre reason to park it. He then got into a 3 stacked contender and sat at the taxi rank opposite city parking and kept doing laps of legion square, for around 10 minutes they kept circling legion square. I am unsure as to why they were circling at legion square but i assume they were trying to bait us into shooting them.

Parosh Xiao

I will start this off with the NLR allegations. Our actions in chasing were not influenced by GBK's previous escalation we had. In this report, it is explained but I will quote how this started.

While running from the police me and Parosh Xiao noticed that there was a large amount of GBK members on motorcycles which normally indicates them attempting to rob a bank, so once I and Parosh Xiao had successfully evaded we called it out on the radio and then everyone on freq spread out to find which bank they were doing after we had located the bank they were robbing we waited for them to finish it and began to follow their member from the bank to find out where they were having their meet up to stack the cash gained from the bank. after searching for a while Jason Comanchero found a scout and a few bikes, the scout had its trunk open and was sitting next to a dealer so we began to chase it. After chasing the scout for around 5 minutes he decided for some bizarre reason to park it. He then got into a 3-stacked contender and sat at the taxi rank opposite city parking and kept doing laps of the legion square, for around 10 minutes they kept circling the legion square. I am unsure as to why they were circling at legion square but I assume they were trying to bait us into shooting them.

I believe there was no NONRP convey happening what the reporting party is accusing myself and my faction members of. After spotting the car and with their scout being accompanied by his allies yes there was quite a bit of cars but 20 seconds into the chase and understanding the situation more only a crosita and BF were on the chase.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/BqGxhBzV7gBHE/d1337LajzO3F?invite=cr-MSxzSzgsMzYwMjQxMjks 

in this POV you can see just the crosita and the BF400 following him. If a vehicle showed up such as the drag it would pull away.

Edited by paroshh

hello jason comanchero is here,the reason of chasing the scout I spotted them after we looked for GBK's meet-up point after we knew they did a bank. I followed them whilst trying to keep my distance until another my allies catched up. I then drove away but stayed in the area as you can see in the POV I turned away at the alta street apartments as I realized we had enough vehicles on the chase that would be capable of keeping up with the car.

Ace_Wilson (209) - Please provide evidence of the Breach of New Life Rule in question as well as details of who was there and what occured

The immortals gang ambushed GBK and managed to kill all of GBK. The immortals gang then without any more escalation or interaction decided to attack GBK one more time for no reason. I think this is a breach of NLR as the conflict never stopped and they are hitting us constantly for a conflict that shouldve ended with NLR.

I am reportin Keavin Kong specifically because he was there at both situations and as the leader of the gang I feel that he's responsible for keeping track of NLR and making sure that his gang members are not contiuning conflicts that shouldve ended with death.

Javonte Bennett here

After parosh informed us that GBK robbed a bank first thing i said on the radio was to check trucker's job location(can be proved via logs) , this is where they meet up most of them times after a bank robbery, they all stash whatever packed cash they got on them in either a scout, Rebla or Buffalo STX and i know this because i was in many bank robberies when i was a part of GBK, this is why we followed their scout because we knew they had packed cash in it. 
we had multiple cars in the beginning of the chase because we were all on our way to trucker's job and once we spotted the car we decided to only keep our corsita and BF on the chase, i was on my drag and kept my distance the whole time.

Edited by Its EpiC

Hey Domonic Banks here,

So was not at the shootout at Rec center so I can not speak for that. As far as I am aware as a new member of Immortals. I understand we have beef with GBK to the the point that I was told not go to Rec center alone, and that they will pull up on me. That being said a gang member saw GBK robbing a bank and we chased a vehicle when we located GBK in an area where people MAY drop off bank money so it may be laundered. The reporting party said we did not have proof , so what. we did not assume there was packed cash. We thought there was a possibility and chose to follow the vehicle with the intent to find out. If there wasn't anything in the vehicle I honestly don't see the issue. GBK was spotted doing a bank robbery and that means they may have packed cash. I also chose to ride on a BF and pulled off whenever a convoy started to form.