teokolis666 - Teo Kholis (ban appeal)

Account name:
Character name(s):Teo Kholis

Admin who issued punishment: PolarBlunk
Date of punishment:06/nov/2018
Punishment received:Permanent ban

Reason given for punishment: sexual harassment asking to be banned

Your explanation of what happened:
That day before i got the ban i just crafting drugs. Then i back to me house and put all drugs in the house,then i go out of the house and see four officers near my door they take everything from my house i lost my drugs,and then i start rage i said what you doing why you try catch random people, why you not try to catch gangters and other bad guys why me? between four officers,was one girl, i said bad word for that girl OCC. In OCC i write ban me i lost everything and then admin come and i got ban. 

Why should your appeal be accepted?:

I spent alot of time in the game. I really want back in the game. I am not worthy for this ban.

Hey @[email protected].

Reading back the appeal once again, the situation is still a bit unclear from what I remember, but reading it back, it seems the player has not realized what he/she did wrong in the first place and fails to admit fault.

We strive ourselves on the best playing experience, and with what I have read from this appeal, the player does not seem to favor this way. Roleplay does not always go as planned, especially criminal roleplay. The player described he/she lost quite the items and shortly after, took it to OOC and harassed another player. This is unacceptable behavior and is not something we seek after.

I would say no, Teo does not deserve a second chance.

Edited by PolarBlunk

Your appeal shows little effort and remorse for your actions. Ban will remain in effect. 

You may not appeal any sooner than two (2) months from now.

Appeal Denied

Locked & Archived