JayGamble

James Sardinsky 6357_2182 Meta, Powergaming

Player(s) being reported: James Sardinsky 6357_2182
Date of rule breach: 20.Nov.2018
Time of rule breach: 04:00 PST
Your characters name: Jay Gamble
Other players involved: James Sardinsky 6357_2182

Specific rule broken:
6.3.1 Metagaming (MG) is the act of relaying IC information through OOC methods or using OOC information in roleplay scenarios. OOC methods include third-party software, for example, Discord.
6.4.2 Powergaming
:Roleplay of unrealistic actions is another form of powergaming. For example, roleplay of having super powers, driving a vehicle while your character is handcuffed, shooting a weapon while your character is injured.

How did the player break the rule?: I was heading up north with a group of my people, we passed by an ongoing police situation in which we were shot at passing by. We retaliated almost immediately and removed the officers from the situation. This particular officers time on the ground was spent relaying info, after being riddled with bullets and bleeding out for some time he was able to calmly and effectively give my information and get charges placed on me. I'm in a mask, and said only one thing the entire time; my rude comment towards Sardinski; help me understand how one is able to process that much information in a matter of seconds, all well dying on the ground. You can also see a radio was removed from him, but he has 10 of them so I guess he's able to just keep speaking, without issue.

Evidence of rule breach:

unknown.png

Edited by JayGamble

6 hours ago, JayGamble said:

Player(s) being reported: James Sardinski 6357_2182

First of all, my name is James Sardinsky, not "Sardinski"

after being riddled with bullets and bleeding out for some time he was able to calmly and effectively give my information and get charges placed on me.

So, I tried my best to do a voice that was appropriate to the situation (I was trying to sound like I was hurting), but I guess it did not sound that good. So, I wouldn't call this powergaming, but it was also not the best RP either. I could definitely work on my "hurting" voice if you would like. Not everybody is good at RPing that well. 

I'm in a mask, and said only one thing the entire time; my rude comment towards Sardinski;

I saw Gamble at the station the other day, in the same clothes. He also did not change his haircut, or get a plastic surgery on his eyes or forehead to my knowledge. Additionally, his voice also sounded awfully familiar. Oh, and yes, I have RPly met Gamble before ICly and knew he was in Zetas if that helps.

help me understand how one is able to process that much information in a matter of seconds

You were leaning right over me, and said "Hey. Sardinsky, you **** sucker." Your face was right above mine, and I heard your voice. RPly, you would take longer IRL to search a man and take his stuff, so you could probably be there even longer... but due to the script limitations, it did not happen. I could definitely RPly recognize you there. You were also running around for a good couple of seconds, and I could probably turn my head, to see your haircut, clothes, eyes, and forehead. You would think that people might not remember hand gestures, or movement such as running or walking style, but people do remember that, so RPly, that could also be used to get even more confident about your identity. There are so many factors and unknown variables, that it is hard to rule out that I could not recognize you. Therefore, no metagame here.

You can also see a radio was removed from him, but he has 10 of them so I guess he's able to just keep speaking, without issue.

I had a bunch of radios from the suspects that died before you arrived. Maybe Kelly should've RPly taken my main radio with /me and /do. For example, /me would rip the radio off the officer's chest. So yeah, I guess my radio was still on me.

To conclude my rebuttal here, I absolutely have not broken any rules. I was dying on the ground, and told the officers in the radio channel that I recognize you. I told the officers ICly, with my in-game mic on also. The things you heard ICly on the video, are everything I said. Nothing more, nothing less. I am looking forward to the responses to get this cleared up. 

Thanks everybody!

Edited by heartgg

13 minutes ago, heartgg said:

First of all, my name is James Sardinsky, not "Sardinski"

So, I tried my best to do a voice that was appropriate to the situation (I was trying to sound like I was hurting), but I guess it did not sound that good. So, I wouldn't call this powergaming, but it was also not the best RP either. I could definitely work on my "hurting" voice if you would like. Not everybody is good at RPing that well. 

I saw Gamble at the station the other day, in the same clothes. He also did not change his haircut, or get a plastic surgery on his eyes or forehead to my knowledge. Additionally, his voice also sounded awfully familiar. Oh, and yes, I have RPly met Gamble before ICly and knew he was in Zetas if that helps.

You were leaning right over me, and said "Hey. Sardinsky, you **** sucker." Your face was right above mine, and I heard your voice. RPly, you would take longer IRL to search a man and take his stuff, so you could probably be there even longer... but due to the script limitations, it did not happen. I could definitely RPly recognize you there. You were also running around for a good couple of seconds, and I could probably turn my head, to see your haircut, clothes, eyes, and forehead. You would think that people might not remember hand gestures, or movement such as running or walking style, but people do remember that, so RPly, that could also be used to get even more confident about your identity. There are so many factors and unknown variables, that it is hard to rule out that I could not recognize you. Therefore, no metagame here.

I had a bunch of radios from the suspects that died before you arrived. Maybe Kelly should've RPly taken my main radio with /me and /do. For example, /me would rip the radio off the officer's chest. So yeah, I guess my radio was still on me.

To conclude my rebuttal here, I absolutely have not broken any rules. I was dying on the ground, and told the officers in the radio channel that I recognize you. I told the officers ICly, with my in-game mic on also. I am looking forward to the responses to get this cleared up. 

Thanks everybody!

I change my clothes daily, I have many outfits, and hair style? really my man. If by in-game mic, you mean on teamspeak.. that much is true. You can see in the video you ONLY used local speak (no orange text). Blood loss from your gun wounds, and the excruciating pain from the wounds themselves would not have allowed you to react in such a manner; I only said that line of speech to you; you were able to turn that into a murder charge on me within a total of 20~ seconds with only my "name"; for all they know I could a been walking past the scene. You really don't see a problem here? 

I would also include the officer placing charges, as I don't see any actual detective or police work here. I wasn't called in for questioning or anything like that; just simply charged because my name was said on the radio. I was unable to obtain that persons info though.

52 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

I change my clothes daily, I have many outfits, and hair style? really my man.

These were the clothes you had that I last saw you in (when you were at PD in fact). I don't understand what you mean by "and hairstyle? my man." Could elaborate on the hairstyle part please?

If by in-game mic, you mean on teamspeak.. that much is true. You can see in the video you ONLY used local speak (no orange text)

We have a thing called TAC channel in PD teamspeak. It is an IC means of OOC communication. We are supposed to use the in-game proximity chat (which I did), and speak in teamspeak channel at the same time. It functions just like a radio, but in order to limit the radio traffic in situations such as these because of so many officers doing different things, we have TAC. This is what I did. I am not going to elaborate on that anymore. I understand how you might not know about this since you are not in PD, but it is not rule breaking. 

excruciating pain from the wounds themselves would not have allowed you to react in such a manner

How do you know I was that badly wounded or what pain I was going through? I understand how you might assume that, but there are too many if questions here, and no hard facts. The only fact here is that I was shot down, maybe I was knocked down by the power of the bullets, but Kevlar absorbed it. Maybe I was shot in my legs and chest, but could still use the radio? Who knows? And I thank you for letting me know what my character can, and can't do while injured, truly. I used my judgement of the wounds, and I called the radio (I even tried to sound like I was hurting on the radio, but I guess it didn't work out). That is all.

I only said that line of speech to you; you were able to turn that into a murder charge on me within a total of 20~ seconds with only my "name"; for all they know I could a been walking past the scene. You really don't see a problem here? 

The only things I said over the radio are what I said in the video. Do I ask to press charges? No, I just relay this information so they know who was responsible for killing officers, and who to look for. Is that not allowed? I just said you were identified, that's all. I don't understand what you mean by walking past a scene. And no, I do not see a problem.

I would also include the officer placing charges, as I don't see any actual detective or police work here. I wasn't called in for questioning or anything like that; just simply charged because my name was said on the radio. I was unable to obtain that persons info though.

Edit: I just realized I made a really good hurting impression there, 0:02 to 0:04 seconds on the video, I called in that I thought it was Jay Gamble, just as you were over my face, checking my body and talking, but I guess you didn't notice. You noticed the second time and you shot me right after. How did the officers decide to press charges you might ask? Well, this situation was called in long before you, when we were shooting at the red gang (apologies for my ignorance of their name). Officers know that there are currently officers in distress, under fire, and are actively responding. The last thing they hear is me saying its Jay Gamble from the radio, in painful manner. You think they would invite you over for questioning and maybe give you a donut and a cup of coffee with a warm invite? No, you are a leader of a known gang known as Los Zetas, known for being cop killers by (probably) most of the officers at PD. It would most likely be non-RP for them to not charge you, aka put out a warrant for your arrest.

Edited by heartgg

44 minutes ago, heartgg said:

These were the clothes you had that I last saw you in (when you were at PD in fact). I don't understand what you mean by "and hairstyle? my man." Could elaborate on the hairstyle part please?

We have a thing called TAC channel in PD teamspeak. It is an IC means of OOC communication. We are supposed to use the in-game proximity chat (which I did), and speak in teamspeak channel at the same time. It functions just like a radio, but in order to limit the radio traffic in situations such as these because of so many officers doing different things, we have TAC. This is what I did. I am not going to elaborate on that anymore. I understand how you might not know about this since you are not in PD, but it is not rule breaking. 

How do you know I was that badly wounded or what pain I was going through? I understand how you might assume that, but there are too many if questions here, and no hard facts. The only fact here is that I was shot down, maybe I was knocked down by the power of the bullets, but Kevlar absorbed it. Maybe I was shot in my legs and chest, but could still use the radio? Who knows? And I thank you for letting me know what my character can, and can't do while injured, truly. I used my judgement of the wounds, and I called the radio. That is all.

The only things I said over the radio are what I said in the video. Do I ask to press charges? No, I just relay this information so they know who was responsible for killing officers, and who to look for. Is that not allowed? I just said you were identified, that's all. I don't understand what you mean by walking past a scene. And no, I do not see a problem.

If you perhaps recorded your /analysewounds, would love to see it. I watched you get mowed down in a hail of gunfire, and sit on the ground for some time before I even got down to the south end of the street, as I fought two other officers on the way to you. I get that you think you might be the terminator in kevlar, but you're not; we're using .50's and AK-47's. It took me a single shot to end you, which means you were very badly injured at the time of death. 

As far as the hairstyle thing, there are a hundred people in city with the same hair as I, you're gonna say every guy with a slick back and a bandanna is Jay Gamble? A mask is supposed to protect your identity, especially considering I wear sunglasses coupled with it.

Edited by JayGamble

7 hours ago, JayGamble said:

How did the player break the rule?: I was heading up north with a group of my people, we passed by an ongoing police situation in which we were shot at passing by. We retaliated almost immediately and removed the officers from the situation. This particular officers time on the ground was spent relaying info, after being riddled with bullets and bleeding out for some time he was able to calmly and effectively give my information and get charges placed on me. I'm in a mask, and said only one thing the entire time; my rude comment towards Sardinski; help me understand how one is able to process that much information in a matter of seconds, all well dying on the ground. You can also see a radio was removed from him, but he has 10 of them so I guess he's able to just keep speaking, without issue.

Alright I was at the scene from the start. Nobody shot at you as you drove by on four bikes. The only person shooting as you drove by was the man we were shooting at from the red truck you all passed and a man in red at a nearby building.  I stopped fire completely as you passed, and from my perspective so did the other officers. The only shots I can hear are from the man in the truck and his friend behind the building in red. 

You all stop up the road, get off your bikes and one of you ran towards the other two on the ground shooting with an automatic weapon. I shot him from the roof and downed him. After this he was able to clearly and calmly tell you where he was and to take his gun from him while shot up with an automatic weapon himself. Because as soon as you passed us I could not only hear your radio, but the radio of the man giving you clear instructions to his location, and mine. So before you argue the actions of a downed officer, your first downed guy does the exact same thing with no indication he was shot besides him telling you he was.

You also have not changed your outfit in days. You are wearing the exact same thing you were seen with at the scene of a kidnapping and murder of a police officer on a blue hakachou drag at the bank unmasked then the general store on route 68, then again as you were following a police convoy on a blue hakachou drag. You are one of the most well known criminals on the server, clearly talking over his body and haven't changed your outfit in days.

This is not even the only officer to mention your name over the radio on the scene. 

If he was metagaming you would not have been able to hear him identify you. He is doing as is required of him to talk both in game and on TAC radio. 

9 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

If you perhaps recorded your /analysewounds, would love to see it. I watched you get mowed down in a hail of gunfire, and sit on the ground for some time before I even got down to the south end of the street, as I fought two other officers on the way to you. I get that you think you might be the terminator in kevlar, but you're not; we're using .50's and AK-47's. It took me a single shot to end you, which means you were very badly injured at the time of death. 

As far as the hairstyle thing, there are a hundred people in city with the same hair as I, you're gonna say every guy with a slick back and a bandanna are Jay Gamble? A mask is supposed to protect your identity, especially considering I wear sunglasses coupled with it.

As I said before, your guy got hit down quick with a Carbine rifle and could relay information to you perfectly fine. Did he /analysewounds? If so I would love to see that as well if you are expecting the officer to have done so before talking.

If you call for a level of RP from us, show us the standard you want and be the example. Because what you are arguing against is the exact same thing your gang did not 1 minute prior. 

You are clearly able to Identify Sardinsky while running at him from a distance while is wearing a uniform just based on his facial features and hairstyle alone before he says anything. Unless you are just using his name tag? 

Curious as to how this is possible while he cannot identify you due to your outfit you have not changed in days, same vehicle you use frequently and your voice. 

Edited by Archaeah

Just now, JayGamble said:

If you perhaps recorded your /analysewounds, would love to see it.

Unfortunately, I did not use that command. If you are trying to prove I was unfit to say Jay Gamble over the radio, then good luck, I don't see this going anywhere. 

2 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

It took me a single shot to end you, which means you were very badly injured at the time of death. 

Depends where you aim, and it has nothing to do with how badly I was injured. It's all about where the bullet went, and what was it's impact. I'm not going to argue about being unfit to say "Jay Gamble" over the radio anymore in this post. I have said enough.

4 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

As far as the hairstyle thing, there are a hundred people in city with the same hair as I, you're gonna say every guy with a slick back and a bandanna are Jay Gamble? A mask is supposed to protect your identity, especially considering I wear sunglasses coupled with it.

I'm not saying I only used the hairstyle to identify you. Many different factors went to it as I said before. But, I think we can find common ground here for once: "A mask is supposed to protect your identity." I agree with that. I guess it did not do a great job. My apologies that I did not pretend my character is forgetful and can't recall basic details about the leader of Los Zetas such as, his haircut, his forehead, top of his nose, his outfit (that he did not change from the last time I saw him at PD), and his voice. Put on a full face mask next time, and maybe refrain from talking. If you did that, and I somehow miraculously recognized you, that would be metagaming. I don't recall a rule that says that a mask protects your identity at all times from being known RPly. I am also not going to argue about this part anymore, its not going anywhere after I repeated myself twice.

21 minutes ago, Archaeah said:

Alright I was at the scene from the start. Nobody shot at you as you drove by on four bikes. The only person shooting as you drove by was the man we were shooting at from the red truck you all passed and a man in red at a nearby building.  I stopped fire completely as you passed, and from my perspective so did the other officers. The only shots I can hear are from the man in the truck and his friend behind the building in red. 

You all stop up the road, get off your bikes and one of you ran towards the other two on the ground shooting with an automatic weapon. I shot him from the roof and downed him. After this he was able to clearly and calmly tell you where he was and to take his gun from him while shot up with an automatic weapon himself. Because as soon as you passed us I could not only hear your radio, but the radio of the man giving you clear instructions to his location, and mine. So before you argue the actions of a downed officer, your first downed guy does the exact same thing with no indication he was shot besides him telling you he was.

You also have not changed your outfit in days. You are wearing the exact same thing you were seen with at the scene of a kidnapping and murder of a police officer on a blue hakachou drag at the bank unmasked then the general store on route 68, then again as you were following a police convoy on a blue hakachou drag. You are one of the most well known criminals on the server, clearly talking over his body and haven't changed your outfit in days.

This is not even the only officer to mention your name over the radio on the scene. 

If he was metagaming you would not have been able to hear him identify you. He is doing as is required of him to talk both in game and on TAC radio. 

As I said before, your guy got hit down quick with a Carbine rifle and could relay information to you perfectly fine. Did he /analysewounds? If so I would love to see that as well if you are expecting the officer to have done so before talking.

If you call for a level of RP from us, show us the standard you want and be the example. Because what you are arguing against is the exact same thing your gang did not 1 minute prior. 

You are clearly able to Identify Sardinsky while running at him from a distance while is wearing a uniform just based on his facial features and hairstyle alone before he says anything. Unless you are just using his name tag? 

Curious as to how this is possible while he cannot identify you due to your outfit you have not changed in days, same vehicle you use frequently and your voice. 

I think he said something along the lines of "Juvante take my AK". He echoed a few commands said by someone on foot as well. We have footage of us taking fire, and impact from bullets so regardless of what you say, you're wrong with your 'nobody shot at you as your drove by' cause that just isn't the truth. I assume some of the identification came from radio glitches, since you outright say here you can hear us. I also don't think a generic jean jacket, or a blue hakuchou drag are very unique; have you seen my gang? I am wearing the same clothing from that day you guys took me hostage, that was a fun time; wonder what justification you had for that, hah. I am able to identify him 10 feet out; he's wearing a PD uniform and his face would be distinct.. same as interaction with PD IRL; faces are unique, uniforms are not. Not sure how you could possibly try and compare him being in a uniform, to me being masked up with sunglasses in a generic jean jacket that more than one of my guys wears.

I am in a generic jean jacket, and camo pants, with a mask and sunglasses. shared by numerous members in my gang. It's crazy, cause' I pass allied gang members and friends daily that have trouble identifying me, yet a 15 second interaction pre-death, after a shootout had ensued and the identifier is bleeding to death is more than enough time for you guys to explicitly identify me, with reasonable cause to convict me of a charge. This is a logically sound scenario, for sure Cynthia.

If you have a problem with what someone did one minute prior; feel free to establish your own situation regarding it. I'm here for justice, not marginalizing this behavior because you feel one of us did something similar.

21 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

I think he said something along the lines of "Juvante take my AK". He echoed a few commands said by someone on foot as well. We have footage of us taking fire, and impact from bullets so regardless of what you say, you're wrong with your 'nobody shot at you as your drove by' cause that just isn't the truth. I assume some of the identification came from radio glitches, since you outright say here you can hear us. I also don't think a generic jean jacket, or a blue hakuchou drag are very unique; have you seen my gang? I am wearing the same clothing from that day you guys took me hostage, that was a fun time; wonder what justification you had for that, hah. I am able to identify him 10 feet out; he's wearing a PD uniform and his face would be distinct.. same as interaction with PD IRL; faces are unique, uniforms are not. Not sure how you could possibly try and compare him being in a uniform, to me being masked up with sunglasses in a generic jean jacket that more than one of my guys wears.

I am in a generic jean jacket, and camo pants, with a mask and sunglasses. shared by numerous members in my gang. It's crazy, cause' I pass allied gang members and friends daily that have trouble identifying me, yet a 15 second interaction pre-death, after a shootout had ensued and the identifier is bleeding to death is more than enough time for you guys to explicitly identify me, with reasonable cause to convict me of a charge. This is a logically sound scenario, for sure Cynthia.

If you have a problem with what someone did one minute prior; feel free to establish your own situation regarding it. I'm here for justice, not marginalizing this behavior because you feel one of us did something similar.

I clearly said the only people shooting was the people at the truck in red from my perspective, and I am too far away to see who they were shooting. The two men in red did not cease fire as you drove by, the police did. 

I also already stated the person you are reporting is not the only person to call your name out over the radio. 

As far as I know I was the only person who could hear your radio and I never mentioned your name or even mention you were walking up on us. I couldn't hear another person yet they were also identified. 

I can clearly identify you anytime you are on scene from your outfit, and vehicles. That is how I know you were at route 68 without you ever talking via voip or identifying you by searching for an ID, which you yourself just admitted was you so my observations are not unfounded. 

That was not all he said, he clearly gave instructions on his location, my location, and to grab his AK.

I am pointing out the fact you are reporting somebody else for the exact thing your gang itself just did. Whether I believe its wrong or not, is not the issue I am bringing up.

Edited by Archaeah
  • Upvote 2

We took shots, take a second to read the report: 

we passed by an ongoing police situation in which we were shot at passing by. We retaliated almost immediately and removed the officers from the situation.

I never say "PD" fired so please don't bother getting defensive. People shot, we engaged - took shots from PD, and cleaned up everything on scene.

Can I see footage of the other officers identifying me? I was never within 10 or so feet of ANY officer, past Sardinsky whom you can see in this video and you guys were in an active firefight; how could you guys take time to identify us? I would love to hear how that information was obtained past 'we know your bike and jean jacket'. 

I'm reporting because I'm going to lose $7000 and 2 hours OOCly in prison, because of non sense like this, which I feel is unacceptable. He will respawn, and go back on duty well I will spend my next few days living like a mole until ultimately some massive conflict occurs or I turn myself in. This is not an enjoyable way to exist. 

This is the last time I am going to repeat myself. You are wearing the same outfit as I saw you in before, you are right over my face, searching me, you are speaking in a distinct voice, you have distinct facial features, some were hidden by the mask, yes, but not all, and you have the same haircut you had for a while. And you are telling me, I should have not identified you? I’m sorry, but this is ridiculous. It must be hard for a cop to remember an infamous gang leader who is 10 inches away from my face, and is responsible for deaths of many police officers, isn’t it? Especially when I met him before. 

Also, I have yet to see numerous of your gang members dressed in the exact same way you were dressed, and wearing bandanas. I personally only saw you dressed that way and maybe Kelly from all your gang members, so no, I did not have to wonder if it was another one of his gang members or Jay Gamble based on the outfit.

Edited by heartgg

4 hours ago, heartgg said:

This is the last time I am going to repeat myself. You are wearing the same outfit as I saw you in before, you are right over my face, searching me, you are speaking in a distinct voice, you have distinct facial features, some were hidden by the mask, yes, but not all, and you have the same haircut you had for a while. And you are telling me, I should have not identified you? I’m sorry, but this is ridiculous. It must be hard for a cop to remember an infamous gang leader who is 10 inches away from my face, and is responsible for deaths of many police officers, isn’t it? Especially when I met him before. 

Also, I have yet to see numerous of your gang members dressed in the exact same way you were dressed, and wearing bandanas. I personally only saw you dressed that way and maybe Kelly from all your gang members, so no, I did not have to wonder if it was another one of his gang members or Jay Gamble based on the outfit.

Will wait for an admins response at this point, I fear you don't entirely grasp this situation as you keep pointing out that you would have no issues singling me out to radio my description away, but I mean.. you're a few seconds from death, and shouldn't be in a state to give out suitable information to convict people.

12 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

Will wait for an admins response at this point, I fear you don't entirely grasp this situation as you keep pointing out that you would have no issues singling me out to radio my description away, but I mean.. you're a few seconds from death, and shouldn't be in a state to give out suitable information to convict people.

I'm there with you, can't wait for an admin to respond. 

I might've had issues with calling it out over the radio (such as pain, maybe bleeding, gunshots to my arms, the thing is, we don't know), but before my inevitable "death," I would want the officers to know who did it, and RPly would try in all of my power and energy, no matter the pain, to use the radio. Your report has no factual basis, except assumptions of my character's state. My character deemed able to use the radio in this situation, and warn his fellow officers of who is responsible. It can't be that hard to use a radio to say a few words?

Thanks!

Edited by heartgg

35 minutes ago, heartgg said:

I'm there with you, can't wait for an admin to respond. 

I might've had issues with calling it out over the radio (such as pain, maybe bleeding, gunshots to my arms, the thing is, we don't know), but before my inevitable "death," I would want the officers to know who did it, and RPly would try in all of my power and energy, no matter the pain, to use the radio. Your report has no factual basis, except assumptions of my character's state. My character deemed able to use the radio in this situation, and warn his fellow officers of who is responsible. It can't be that hard to use a radio to say a few words?

Thanks!

I walked up to you for 15 seconds, I didn't shoot at you once; but I guess I did it?

1 hour ago, JayGamble said:

I walked up to you for 15 seconds, I didn't shoot at you once; but I guess I did it?

Are you saying that you are not accountable for your gang's actions? You are their leader, you are responsible, accountable, and all of the stuff ties back to you, whether you like it or not. That is a role of a leader. I said your name, because you were over me, and before that, I noticed your gang ride up. I wonder who is more important to catch, a bunch of thugs and lower rank gang members, or their leader, who was on scene when multiple officers were shot down? I think it's a healthy assumption for other officers to think that you are responsible for your gangs actions since you are their authority figure and representative. I will repeat this one more time in case you missed it, the only thing I said on the radio was what I said in the video. 

Besides, this is not what the report here is about. It is about me not being able to use the radio nor recognize you, correct?

Edited by heartgg

So by your definition, all of PD's questionable actions can be considered a direct reflection of Osborn? Gotcha. This is some miserable logic; well I am the leader and do set a guideline for my members, to say I'm responsible and accountable for all of their actions is actually one of the strangest, and most unreasonable things I've heard since my stay here. I run a massive group, and cannot be around 24/7, not sure where you built the foundation of the statement from cause it's actually silly. Osborn is a great PD officer, and I wouldn't hold him accountable for how many issues I have with the department, same with several of your other higher ups. You didn't know anyone else to call any other names; you just take advantage of the fact that I'm a easily identifiable and exploit that fact by muttering my name. Hierarchy exists for a reason, same as it does in your department; to say all blame and responsibility for a large group falls on ones man's shoulders just seems asinine to me.

Besides, this is not what the report here is about. It is about me not being able to use the radio nor recognize you, correct?

If you really want to get technical, I guess FearRP and FailRP could fit, but I'm not really too concerned about anything past you guys being able to place a charge on me in which every officer was downed in a matter of minutes with IC information. It just doesn't make sense to me, there is no way dying officers are relaying reasonable information like that in a matter of seconds, and as you said.. you only said that bit of information in the entire fight.

Can we please limit the responses to the admins at this point?

Edited by JayGamble

25 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

So by your definition, all of PD's questionable actions can be considered a direct reflection of Osborn? Gotcha. This is some miserable logic

I did not say reflect. That is a big difference. Don't put words into my mouth. I said that you are responsible. And yes, Osborn, as the Chief of Police, is responsible for the departments actions and is the representative to the public. Just like Chief of Police is in real life. It's in the job description. The "highest in rank" might not be directly responsible, but it is who the public looks at for answers when the lower ranks do something controversial, no matter how much they like it or not. Obviously, chain of command exists for a reason, but you are the highest, and most well known authority head at Los Zetas to my knowledge. Therefore, its is perfectly reasonable for the police to say, "Oh, Jay Gamble was on scene? He must've authorized this attack (since he is the highest in command), therefore he is responsible for the officers being shot down."

And the rest of your previous post we already talked about.

I agree, let's stop responding and wait for an admin, since this is getting off-topic.

Edited by heartgg

Hey guys, Kelly Beans here. I was involved in that situation as you can see the video is from my perspective as well and there is few things I want to say. The whole situation any of these cops didn't said my name, but I still got charged somehow and I believe there was a rule breach somewhere there. There was no way the officer Walt or Sardinsky could say my name on the radio as I would have heard that because I was near them from the time they would manage to recognize me from my voice till the time they died. When I shot Walt Kozak, I came to him and the first thing I did was taking his radios from him so he couldn‘t share information about situation anymore and he didn't say a word after being downed. Later I went to loot James Sardinsky who was already downed before and tried to take his radios and some left, but I from the moment he could recognize me from my voice to the moment he was dead he didn't said my name once, he said only Jay's name. At this point there is no evidence left as the officer near heli on the roof (Cynthia I believe) had no chance recognizing me and we killed her before leaving as well. Unless Cynthia somehow managed to recognize me from the roof that was quite far and tell them it was me, what would be in my opinion quite unrealistic. I got my charge placed when I left area with no evidence as all cops that were in the situation there were dead and didn't say my name name once as far as I know. I have video of all the action that happened, if it's needed I can provide it. I just wonder about charges placed on me, when no one said my name or something so I think there is a rule breach somewhere in this because I got charges when there is no way they could have gotten information it's me I believe.  

I might be wrong, but this is how things looked from my perspective. Cheers!

After reviewing this report, the evidence, and the testimony by both the reporting and the reported parties, I have concluded that the reported party has not the metagaming rule, however, we will be discussing a breach in our non-roleplay rule. 

A player can say whatever they want, it doesn't mean it is truthful, he could very well be a minorly corrupt cop, which doesn't break any server-rules, but it could very well be more of a faction issue, however, I do not see anything wrong with him telling his fellow policemen it was "Jay Gamble" as he used his head based on what he knew previously. 

When you have just been shot with a bunch of bullets, you would never be able to speak coherently and give complete information, let alone press a button on your radio at the same time. The reported party has stated himself that this probably wasn't the best roleplay, and given the definition of non-roleplay (Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay) I am forced to issue a non-roleplay punishment on the reported party.

Scripts are being developed that may disable any typing, talking, or radio functionalities from injured players to prevent issues like this occurring in the future. 

James_Sardinsky (Stranger 6357_2182) will be receiving an increased non-roleplay punishment.

Report Accepted/Archived

-Flucifial