Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Frank Kulan

Mask 7357_8329 Stranger 8524_1584 Mask 4462_1405 ( Vdm, Dm, Fear rp, Powergaming 2x )

Player(s) being reported: Mask 7357_8329 ( FEAR RP ) Stranger 8524_1584 ( DM, POWERGAMING 2x, FEAR RP ) Mask 4462_1405 ( VDM )
Date of rule breach: 2018-11-15
Time of rule breach: ~18:50

Your characters name: Frank Kulan
Other players involved: Jeff Kulan Lukas Montana @LukasMontana

Specific rule broken:
" 7.3 Vehicle deathmatch
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
7.1 Fear roleplay
6.4 Powergaming "

How did the player break the rule?: Well, we wanted to rob invictus guys, and i did not shout or rammed or shot anyone, got off my bike and they instantly shot me down when i was not involved. The Stranger 8524_1584 was eating something and shooting me and my brothers, when he was injured he also locked his car while there was guns pointing at him. Then when they got finished by our brothers, police officer came to help me and my brother because we were injured, and for some reason one invictus guy just randomly VDM`ed police officer. 

Evidence of rule breach: https://streamable.com/9aqrs ( DM, FEAR RP, POWERGAMING 2x ) https://streamable.com/67974 ( VDM )
Edited by Frank Kulan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey I was the officer that attended that call. I literally came into town 2 minutes prior to that, and that was the first call that I attended. Never seen the guy who rammed me, never had any interactions with him.

• Upvote 2

Hi everyone
The problem that happened before was completely random and I did not saw any people  there; I only saw a man who was injured. And i didn't saw any cop there , i just saw a cop car , and it's my internet problem ( high ping ) i'm sorry

This video is for long ago and my family was in war with you. After that you  weren't pointing your gun to us to fear. After that you injured by your own friend not us. This evidence is not complete, please upload the whole situation.

• Upvote 1

Yes, this video is from long time ago, but it doesn't change the fact that you DM'ed us. Also braking other rules as well. To the guy who rammed officer no way it was of high ping or something I mean you went straight into him and your car spun (car wouldn't spin if you are not hitting anyone on your screen). After you got shot you continue to speak through radio which is unlikely after being shot also guns pointed at you (Fair RP brake). One guy unlocked/locked his car while being down (non-rp if you ask me). Further the radio frequency you gave us was not the right one I think, but whatever I let this one go.

1 hour ago, superdaxter said:

This video is for long ago and my family was in war with you. After that you  weren't pointing your gun to us to fear. After that you injured by your own friend not us. This evidence is not complete, please upload the whole situation.

There was no war between us and you. We are not a gang we cant go war with you. We were just casually robing you thats all. In video you can see how you just sprayed me with your pistol from the car when i did not shot or nothing. Then you came out of the car with BURGER and started to shoot at my brothers. My brothers couldnt shoot me because before they came out of the cars i was already injured. This is the full video, the whole situation. Please accept what you did and dont lie infront of the admin. 🙂

Hello, I am Matin Michelson I will deny DM and PowerGaming Charge but I admit that I did fear-role play cause I called back up when I was injured 

the reason I deny DM: they stalled our brawler as you can see they shot at brawler to stalled but they didn't record that moment =)) brawler can't go stalled by his self and by the way the guys in back point gun at us it's good reason to shot

the reason I deny PowerGaming: they ask radio freq and I answer probably at /do and if you mean burger animation on  my hand you can ask rage sync not me

the reason I admit Fear-Roleplay: this video is for something like 2 or 3 weeks ago I had like 10k or 5k experience and I was new in the roleplay and I didn't know that requesting backup while you are injured it's fear-roleplay, Musket catch me once for that and told me  to not request backup at radio when I am injured and after that I didn't do that 

Edited by Matin_Dark
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Matin_Dark said:

the reason I deny DM: they stalled our brawler as you can see they shot at brawler to stalled but they didn't record that moment =)) brawler can't go stalled by his self

You DM`ed me for no reason. I never shot at you or your friend or your car i was always on bike, if i can find i will upload longer video but in that video you can see everything how you dmed me for no reason.

3 minutes ago, Matin_Dark said:

the reason I deny PowerGaming: they ask radio freq and I answer probably at /do and if you mean burger animation on  my hand you can ask rage sync not me

Thats a lie, i never experienced that o neither to others. With eating there is no desync. Why are you are trying to lie i dont understand that. 

1 minute ago, Frank Kulan said:

You DM`ed me for no reason. I never shot at you or your friend or your car i was always on bike, if i can find i will upload longer video but in that video you can see everything how you dmed me for no reason.

Thats a lie, i never experienced that o neither to others. With eating there is no desync. Why are you are trying to lie i dont understand that. 

then you are going to say your guys at your back didn't point a gun at us and they didn't chase us and ask us for a pull over to rob us am I right?

and about the burger, I didn't experience by my self too I just saw that on your screen!

1 minute ago, Matin_Dark said:

then you are going to say your guys at your back didn't point a gun at us and they didn't chase us and ask us for a pull over to rob us am I right?

Read rules please. If my brothers where shooting at you, it doesnt mean that you can shoot at me. I can be just a random dude. As i said, i never shot you, your car, or tried to stop you.

Not gonna coment here anymore.

Just now, Frank Kulan said:

Read rules please. If my brothers where shooting at you, it doesnt mean that you can shoot at me. I can be just a random dude. As i said, i never shot you, your car, or tried to stop you.

Not gonna coment here anymore.

yes, you are just simple random guy but they are your brothers and your last name is kulan too! oh is that random too? i am so sorry if shot at you i didn't know that you want to help us =)) (and you are talking in same radio with them)

I dont understand what are you trying to say. You cant shoot at me or punch me without ANY REASON. It doesnt matter if im Kulan too and if im in the same radio. You wouldnt know that and its called metagaming. I never shot at you, or your car or your friend. Im done here

3 minutes ago, Frank Kulan said:

I dont understand what are you trying to say. You cant shoot at me or punch me without ANY REASON. It doesnt matter if im Kulan too and if im in the same radio. You wouldnt know that and its called metagaming. I never shot at you, or your car or your friend. Im done here

I didn't know ?! that I remember your face, mask and your outfit you guys robbed us like thousands of time you and your brothers how can I forget and we find your identities when we injured you at past you forgot all those stories?

Edited by Matin_Dark

That's the last word we should let the staff decide, I was shooting at your brothers who was in the way between you two, and its possible that he was injured by accident/crossfire, but I don't remember very well because it's been weeks and I had low experience of shooting and stuff like that, at moment

Edited by Matin_Dark
  • Like 1