Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Tagor

Mask 9060_9816,Mask 8284_7977,Stranger 5397_424,Mask 3129_8588 (7.2.1 )

Player(s) being reported: Mask 9060_9816,Mask 8284_7977,Stranger 5397_424,Mask 3129_8588

Date of rule breach: 2018-11-14

Time of rule breach: 22:56

Your characters name: Jax Nightwood 

Other players involved: none.

Specific rule broken:

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule ?: I was moving in on a direction that me and other gang member decided to meet at ,while i was moving to that direction i noticed a Granger with 4 people inside of it and they caught my eye  and as soon as i slow down they start shooting me without any warning or anything did not shout or type for me to stop . So i ran with my bike trying to escape them but my tire got shot out and i could not control my bike i drove in a ally way and got off my bike and they injured me . There reasoning to shoot me down was that i stole there bike  which is not and i can prove it if needed . They took my belongings and drove off i called for a medic when they drove off and a medical unit responded and saved me.

Evidence of rule breach:  Evidence will be provided in a private message when Admin responds to this thread because it contains radio frequency and other etc.

• Like 1

Well, this is me and my buddies, he told us that it was his bike, he said he did /showvehicles and you were right on the red car, it might of been below you in that underpass. He called out that it was his bike, kinda his mistake, we all thought ICly and OOCly that it was his bike. 😕 Also, I would like to be able to see the video, just between the three of us, cause I dont think being bias is a good thing. This is all OOC. So, just change your freq? 

Post vid plz

Yeah dude i was the owner of the bike, some guy in the EXACT same clothes as you stole my bike about 30 minutes prior to us killing you. So we were driving around and i did /showvehicles, and the red car icon popped up EXACTLY where you were sitting on your bike. Your bike unfortunately looks exactly like mine also. You just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I take full responsibility for this, and again I am super super sorry that this happen to you.  No hard feelings i hope. 

-Mask 9060_9816 

We did roleplay hunting down what we thought was "the bike thief", but we were wrong. You got hurt, and we even said sorry IC before we fled the scene. So we did not break the rule you are refering to, as we did not break from IC while roleplaying hunting you down to get back what we thought was stolen property. And as far as I recall, we did not steal your bike after we realized it was in fact not Timmy's bike.

Yes, this situation was a mistake, but it is seriously something that could (and probably has) happened in real life… 

^Good point, never thought of it, but ICLY WE 100% BELIEVED THAT IT WAS HIS BIKE,

AND OOCLY AS WELL! So, it technically is IC, and we didn't finish you. The game is still ON for you my friend. 

On 11/14/2018 at 6:05 PM, xxxJustTimmy said:

r

Check DMG logs, I dont know who killed him or whatever, it was misunderstanding, please check DMG logs, you'll see. 

Thank you for making a report.

After reviewing the evidence, I would like to see footage of the attacking party to determine who was the shooter, without video I will be forced to punish everyone in the vehicle.

Thank you 

Bakmeel

I was the shooter. 

Can you please enligthen me with your reasoning behind why "we all need to be punished" and also why we are being punished? 

We have given a solid statement of the events. 

Thank you in advance. 

Just because a video contains radio frequency information doesn't mean you are exempt from showing it publically on the forums, please include your evidence in the report.

@Tobias van Dam is still handling this.

-Flucifial

lol, i love how as soon as you look down the alley, we actually rolled up beside you, I got an email notif, im perma'd already so, you could put the entire blame on me, EVEN THOUGH, we thought it was ICLY and OOCLY his bike.

3 hours ago, Tagor said:

All four of you are guilty not just one you all knew what you were doing.

Im afraid here you are wrong, as i was driving my friend tells me its his bike IC, then OOC tells me he did /showvehicles and thats its you on it. as anyone else would thinking it was his i followed, i never got out the car to shoot or to loot you, i just got off my 3 week ban, so punishing me here would not be right, what do you say ??

Also you can hear my friends yelling thinking its theyre bike, you can clearly see this is a misunderstanding, we have no hate towards eachother in ooc nor ic, im sure they can give your ak back and what you've lost, so theres no need for this to be taken seriously,  unless you want us to be punished for mistakes that anyone could have done, this is how we all learn after all.

On 12/3/2018 at 4:51 AM, Tagor said:

All four of you are guilty not just one you all knew what you were doing.

Let me break it down for you.

You claim we broke the following rule: "7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason."

And in the video you have posted, you clearly hear us talking about the bike and saying "don't steal my bike boy" / "yeah, this is our bike bitch" / "why you stealing our bike motherfucker". I get that you did not understand the reason why we started shooting at you, but that still does not mean we broke the rule you are refering to.

The situation would have been different and I would gladly plead guilty if we did not roleplay or have a reason (at that time) to take you out.

Don't worry, you survived, and you now have reason to kill me next time you see me around. 😉

Nothing but love man. Hope to encounter you under other fun scenarios in the future.

Hello and Thank you all for your Patience.

What I have seen from the video and what you are describing is killing someone without prior roleplay, we consider this Kill on Sight(KOS). KoS is only allowed under a couple of circumstances, one of these reasons is Robbery when the value is above 75.000$ But with the exclussion of vehicle theft. This means that if someone steals your vehicle, you do not have a valid reason to KoS.

Even if you have had a KoS you(as attackers) should always verify that you Will be attacking the correct person. Checking if you killed the Right person after you have already shot him is a grove negligence on your part.

As @Rainstorm indicated that he was the shooter, He Will recieve a punishment for Deathmatching. I would like to ask him to provide his stranger ID so the correct person Will recieve the punishment.

Bakmeel

• Upvote 1

I am - stranger-5397_424 in the video. 

May I add that I am very new, and only played for 3-4 hours when this incident happened. I did not know about the 75.000 dollar KOS rule and excluding vehicle theft. But I am sorry for breaking it. Cheers. 

Edited by Rainstorm