Jump to content

Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

collesssin

Jay Gamble(mask 5618_9455) Mask 2197_5172 6.3 Metagaming

Recommended Posts

Have spoken to the individuals included in my report. I feel we have made a reasonable mutual conclusion about the situation, and acknowledge the
 misunderstanding on both ends. Please archive.
Edited by collesssin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m Drake who called Bitsy,  called her name because I heard that reaction from her and I wanted to know what happened because we got information about some guys whos trying to act like us, so there was like radio/voip bug (voip on radio and streets still not fixed). Second thing we are too big community to speak somewhere.. and there is no point of metagaming when we have that much of people. We are trying to get official so we are not doing that stupid mistakes like metagaming or smth. Ofc all of us doing small mistakes because it’s normal to do that we are not perfect. Peace, Drake Hudson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://streamable.com/rf0o6, people comment on my reports all the damn time and admins dont do anything, so how about letting me comment? Why? Bias.

https://streamable.com/rf0o6

That video, shows you trying to run over someone, and than calling an admin to report DM, even though you tried to run the guy over.

Can you explain that? Reason im even commenting is to make sure the admin doesn't pretend to miss something, or doesn't miss it by accident.

Also, commenting just for the sake that all of your people constantly harassing me in my reports by leaving comments and also trying to get me banned. @JayGamble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2cannnn1 said:

https://streamable.com/rf0o6, people comment on my reports all the damn time and admins dont do anything, so how about letting me comment? Why? Bias.

https://streamable.com/rf0o6

That video, shows you trying to run over someone, and than calling an admin to report DM, even though you tried to run the guy over.

Can you explain that? Reason im even commenting is to make sure the admin doesn't pretend to miss something, or doesn't miss it by accident.

Also, commenting just for the sake that all of your people constantly harassing me in my reports by leaving comments and also trying to get me banned. @JayGamble

Dude what is wrong with you man? Seriously.

Also, commenting just for the sake that all of your people constantly harassing me in my reports by leaving comments and also trying to get me banned. @JayGamble


How is this reasonable or productive in the least? You're actively saying "I have a problem with those around you, so I am going to try and get you in trouble".

Edited by JayGamble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JayGamble said:

Dude what is wrong with you man? Seriously.

Legit, all my reports are your people, over senseless crap, overacting - trying to get me and my guys banned over like 5000$ worth of In-Game items, that could be resolved by giving them back if they really wanted, not severe 2day bans for almost nothing. Plus, we are at war in all of this, so its just ridiculous, and very sensitive. I have to become a god damn forum hero to try to get myself cleared and unbanned. There's so much damn bias on the forums its insane, I bet because I commented on a player report, I will get a ban, BUT THE PEOPLE WHO'VE DONE IT ON MY REPORTS WOULDNT! LOL. If I get banned, go back and ban all the other people who did it on mine, or its BIAS :D. 

Nothing's wrong at all, im just making sure the admins notice that you lie, because sometimes, they simple 'forget' or 'dont notice' certain things, but when its someone else's report - you bet your ass they notice!!!! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 2cannnn1 said:

Legit, all my reports are your people, over senseless crap, overacting - trying to get me and my guys banned over like 5000$ worth of In-Game items, that could be resolved by giving them back if they really wanted, not severe 2day bans for almost nothing. Plus, we are at war in all of this, so its just ridiculous, and very sensitive. I have to become a god damn forum hero to try to get myself cleared and unbanned. There's so much damn bias on the forums its insane, I bet because I commented on a player report, I will get a ban, BUT THE PEOPLE WHO'VE DONE IT ON MY REPORTS WOULDNT! LOL. If I get banned, go back and ban all the other people who did it on mine, or its BIAS :D. 

Nothing's wrong at all, im just making sure the admins notice that you lie, because sometimes, they simple 'forget' or 'dont notice' certain things, but when its someone else's report - you bet your ass they notice!!!! 

 

 

Aight, now you just sat there and lied. You have a lot more reports than just "our" people. You break rules like you're allergic to them. Stop dick eating on someone else's thread and wait for Admin response on yours. You have some balls commenting on a thread that has zero to do with you, saying silly shit like that, you walking mental illness.

Edited by MrUntouchable215
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2cannnn1 said:

@MrUntouchable215 Holymoly, sorry I made you so emotional bud. Didn't mean to make you angry. No one even mentioned you or wanted to talk to you here. Dont need to get all mad.

No one mentioned you, or even wanted you here but here you are. If what I said made you feel like I was emotional, by all means; I can't control your simple thoughts. What you just said was hypocritical and I hope you realize that before you post any further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im pointing something out to make sure the admin doesn't miss it, your just here cause im here, you follow me in all my posts. I got a fan. @MrUntouchable215

4 minutes ago, MrUntouchable215 said:

No one mentioned you, or even wanted you here but here you are. If what I said made you feel like I was emotional, by all means; I can't control your simple thoughts. What you just said was hypocritical and I hope you realize that before you post any further.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@2cannnn1 Again, you're posting on something that has zero to do with you, trying to make a point. If you don't see how what you're saying is hypocritical, by all means, do you. You're legit slurping all over Jay's pipe and you fail to see that, that's what makes it worse. Xavier Defante for support staff, making sure the Admins don't miss anything. 10/10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MrUntouchable215 said:

@2cannnn1 Again, you're posting on something that has zero to do with you, trying to make a point. If you don't see how what you're saying is hypocritical, by all means, do you. You're legit slurping all over Jay's pipe and you fail to see that, that's what makes it worse. Xavier Defante for support staff, making sure the Admins don't miss anything. 10/10

I can see how I was a little hypocritical, but I knew while I was typing it.

To everything else, what?

Your just jay's small barking dog, still don't know why your commenting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×