Dan

KM/H? Why though?

Yes.

Community said Yes.

The majority said no. I believe that's the sweet thing called democracy.

You guys need to realise that the only countries in the world that matter are the US and the UK.

You're funny, no one gives a shit about the UK and the US is a war mongering nation with one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

In any case, this thread was about mph, and the majority said no

• Upvote 2

There is mph!! It's useless discussion, why are you demanding a thing, that is already included?

Laws are enforced in kmh, that's the discussion, American law states it in mph so the server should as well.

You're funny, no one gives a shit about the UK and the US is a war mongering nation with one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

No one cares about the UK? Please enlighten me to what country you are from and reasons for why no body cares for the UK?

I enjoy the fact so many people are triggered over a suggestion for the server to use mph for its laws, really shows what sort of community that is being built when people can't even have proper discussions.

Edited by Guest

keep your imperial system i will use km/h

Honestly, I am not trying to change what system that people work in, that's where this discussion has been lost, I just believe that as the law in the USA states is that the way to measure distance over time relating to vehicles is miles per hour, not kilometres per hour.

keep your imperial system i will use km/h800px-Metric_system_adoption_map.svg.png

This is the reason why its KM/h and not MP/h. Its pretty selfish in my opinion to make it MPH just because the Big USA uses it. They aren't the only country in the world. The rest of them converted to the metric system so why should we go back in time just for the USA and the other 2 countries when they can just convert like the rest of the world did?

Haters gonna hate.

MPH 4 life.

Good luck driving irl in any country besides the US, Myanmar, and Liberia than lol Do you even drive yet? It won't be impossible but you will be just confusing the living hell out of your self.

Edited by Guest

Laws are enforced in kmh, that's the discussion, American law states it in mph so the server should as well.

No one cares about the UK? Please enlighten me to what country you are from and reasons for why no body cares for the UK?

I enjoy the fact so many people are triggered over a suggestion for the server to use mph for its laws, really shows what sort of community that is being built when people can't even have proper discussions.

Ohhhh, sorry, I get it now. But also, it's not 100% American RP, yeah, the city, state and etc is just like in America, but also, it's Los Santos, not L.A, there is LSPD, Meryweather securyti group, banks, shops and etc isn't real as well, so it's not 100% USA. I dont know would you get what I trying to explain or not, cuz it's kind of difficuilt explain this, but simply, everything here is fake, city, cars, shops, company's names, streets and etc. So why can't we use kmph then, also founder is Lithuanian, in Lithuania we use kmph, a lot of players is from Europe or Asia, I know that it's not cool for americans and people from UK, but well, there is more important things, than this. I guess my grammar sucks, so sorry if it is.

This was a suggestion, with a suggestion you expect educated and reasonable responses, all I got was "everyone else uses kmh".

+Niko Reznov I do drive, thanks for the concern about me being able to drive I was starting to worry that I'd crash in other countries because I'd stick to the left hand lane and read my speedometer and street signs in mph still.

+Couzare_Campbell You're one of the only people to actually give a decent response in to why you think it shouldn't be implemented, my opinion was that on realism, but I guess no body really cares about that.

• Upvote 1

Can you cite that random fact you pulled out of your brain?

Have a look at this kid, might learn something ;)

Next time don't get mad at someone memeing on a forum and say random shit you were wrong about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

• Upvote 1

Next time don't get mad at someone memeing on a forum and say random shit you were wrong about.

Facts hurt these people, don't try it, it's the same reason they're all mad I suggested mph should be implemented.

This was a suggestion, with a suggestion you expect educated and reasonable responses, all I got was "everyone else uses kmh".

+Niko Reznov I do drive, thanks for the concern about me being able to drive I was starting to worry that I'd crash in other countries because I'd stick to the left hand lane and read my speedometer and street signs in mph still.

+Couzare_Campbell You're one of the only people to actually give a decent response in to why you think it shouldn't be implemented, my opinion was that on realism, but I guess no body really cares about that.

I do care.

It's just maybe that for me it would be uncommon, that's it, if developers will do it, I won't be bitching about it, I can deal with mph, also I can deal with kmph, I just stick with that, what is common and comfortable for me. Sorry for grammar one more time lol.

Facts hurt these people, don't try it, it's the same reason they're all mad I suggested mph should be implemented.

Holy crap you two are so butthurt my own is starting to hurt. I hope you realize everyone who said "kmh or gtfo" were saying it in a joking matter.

Also, I don't get why you're so riled up TheKanKin. I was going along with your meme and then you get all hostile? Holy crap, I'm used to most people here having a good humor.

good day lmao, this thread are too toxic for my taste

Holy crap you two are so butthurt my own is starting to hurt. I hope you realize everyone who said "kmh or gtfo" were saying it in a joking matter.

Also, I don't get why you're so riled up TheKanKin. I was going along with your meme and then you get all hostile? Holy crap, I'm used to most people here having a good humor.

good day lmao, this thread are too toxic for my taste

Am very mad yes. Anger in eyes

Many people gave you proper discussions , but you comment only about retarded comments.

You should understand the fact that people do not want this to implemented simply because they are

a) Used to the old system.

b) Understand km/h better than mph.

THis is not a heavy RP server where we have to follow every single rule like in real life.

Wish someone told me this :(

can i ask why you even want mph? im from uk i know to stay below the green number saying 70 or i get the nee nors

Agreed.

So far the community wants Km/h because that's what they understand... if you want mph so bad, im sure another RP server has it and is willing to make space for such a passionate human like you.. :)

There are many things which are way different in real life (including real life of USA and LA to be specific) than the way we do them here, simply because its more practical in this setting. I agree this is an English RP server but since we have players from all countries (including, but not limited to US and UK), I don't see why we should give up laws written in kmph for mph. Most of the people here understand kmph rather than mph, actually most of the world does. It would be like giving up convenience just for realism which doesn't not even contribute much to RP at all.

We get it, you're British and you love mph but at-least 50% players here don't because the entire world doesn't. And going by your accuracy of realism, The president's name in game has to be Trump. That won't happen.

• Upvote 1