Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Ozm8ey

Stranger 283_1362 Vehicle Deathmatch

Player(s) being reported: Stranger 283_1362

Date of rule breach: November 10, 2018

Time of rule breach: ~8:20 PM (CST)

Your characters name: Jackson Barse

Other players involved: Mask 9060_9816, 9150_8692

Specific rule broken: 7.3.1 | 7.3.3 (Vehicle deathmatch is identical to deathmatch, however, the rule explains how vehicles should not be used as weapons.) (if there is a valid reason to attack someone, a vehicle may be used once (a failed attempt counts) to knock the other player on the ground.)

How did the player break the rule?: Rammed me with a car for no reason at all or with no confrontation

Evidence of rule breach:

The reason we followed him I don't know why my friend followed but the reason I was following them was because earlier they pointed a gun at me but didn't rob me just asked how I was but I watched them rob two taxi drivers and filed a police report. when the cops didn't help I went to go look for them to stay near them and try to call the police. and when I found them they started to run so I followed and waited for them to stop so I could call the police to have them come to them. but instead what happened is I followed them and they told their friend to come and ram me off of my bike without confrontation.

~Notice in the video I never asked them to pull over or stop I just followed them.

~PS Sorry for the audio being messed up I need to fix that in relive.

Hello @Ozm8ey and thank you for making this report.

Anton_Volkov (Mask 9000_1356) will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond with their side of the story

Unfortunately I am unable to locate Anton_Volkovs Forum account, If you are able to notify him in game, or on the forums that would be great.

-Dingus

Yeah those are the people I work with and they notified me over the radio that someone is on their tale and they don't want to let go... So I came to see what's going on and I started following you with no intention to hurt you until you hurt those guys. Unfortunately GTA is full of desyncs and In my eyes I never really touched you. That's all in my defense. Sincere apologies if I cause any trouble but it was unintentional.

Anton Volkov

Edited by MativezZ_

7 hours ago, MativezZ_ said:

Yeah those are the people I work with and they notified me over the radio that someone is on their tale and they don't want to let go... So I came to see what's going on and I started following you with no intention to hurt you until you hurt those guys. Unfortunately GTA is full of desyncs and In my eyes I never really touched you. That's all in my defense. Sincere apologies if I cause any trouble but it was unintentional.

Anton Volkov

at 9:38, 9:42 and 9:54 doesn't look like desync 

especially 9:54 because you sandwiched me between a guard rail and backed up

I mean doesn't look like that from your point of view but since I wasn't recording you don't know what was happening on my side.. Let's try to be reasonable please. As I said you were tailing them and I was tailing you. I kept my distance

Best Regards
Anton Volkov