Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Anton Valkov

[ACCEPTED] Mask 8598_4339 (Stranger 6067_2536) 7.8 Combat and roleplay logging

Player(s) being reported: Mask 8598_4339
Date of rule breach: 11/11/2018
Time of rule breach:At around 12 AM

Your characters name:Anton Volkov
Other players involved: Witness (Frenky Corneli)

Specific rule broken:
" 7.8 Combat and roleplay logging "

How did the player break the rule?: So he and his lot robbed me and then let me go and then i got into my car and started chasing him and knocked him out of the bike 
If there is a valid reason to attack someone, a vehicle may be used once (a failed attempt counts) to knock the other
player on the ground. In this case I used it once since I only had 1 chance in the mountains because Bikes are mobile and I had a car which can hardly move in the mountains.

Evidence of rule breach: The picture down below indicates that he left right after I knocked him so I couldn't loot him.

unknown.png

There is a witness... He saw me ram him off and then he DCed like shown in the picture... The point is not that I killed him... The point is that he Logged off after and then logged back in when I died and his buddies got his stuff.

Hello and thank you for making this report.

This does seem a bit suspicious, so I will give Dimitry_Cerbach (Mask 8598_4339) twenty-four (24) hours to respond with their side of the story.

-Flucifial

Im Dimitry Cerbach, and the guy who is made report tried to push me off the bike 3 times  one was at the highway one was at the time that I was driving up the hill and third time was when I was driving off the hill so its seems that he wasn't tried to push me one time and if you have a video please upload it and we will gonna see the truth. And btw you was metagaming because when me and my friends robbed you, we taked your radio you tried to make us to be longer at you and when we leaved you, your friends with 1 car started ram us with his car and he wasn't even close to you that he can see us from the distance so I think its metagaming 

1 minute ago, godis156 said:

Im Dimitry Cerbach, and the guy who is made report tried to push me off the bike 3 times  one was at the highway one was at the time that I was driving up the hill and third time was when I was driving off the hill so its seems that he wasn't tried to push me one time and if you have a video please upload it and we will gonna see the truth. And btw you was metagaming because when me and my friends robbed you, we taked your radio you tried to make us to be longer at you and when we leaved you, your friends with 1 car started ram us with his car and he wasn't even close to you that he can see us from the distance so I think its metagaming 

Why did you log off in active roleplay? 

Two wrongs do not make a right, just because someone else breaks a rule, doesn't mean you should too, however, the situation you are describing does seem frustrating which is why I'll be giving you a reduced punishment for your Combat Logging offense. 

As there is no video evidence to prove the entire situation and only admittance on the combat log, I am only able to take care of one issue, the Combat Log.

Dimitry_Cerbach (Mask 8598_4339) will receive a twelve (12) hour ban for their second offense of Combat Logging. 

Dimitry_Cerbach (Mask 8598_4339), please understand that the typical sentence for Combat Logging is 24 hours, I am working with you as you have admitted your wrongdoings and I appreciate that. 

Report Accepted/Archived

-Flucifial