wildee

Mask 8284_7977 (7.2.1 ; 7.4.1)

Player(s) being reported: Mask 8284_7977
Date of rule breach: 11/11/2018
Time of rule breach: 12:50 GMT +2

Your characters name: Ben Kane
Other players involved: -

Specific rule broken:
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

7.4.1 Kill on sight (KoS) is the act of killing a player with no engagement in roleplay.

How did the player break the rule?: Just shot me without any RP engagement or reason.

Evidence of rule breach: https://plays.tv/video/5be760faf25bf5eb7a/dm
  • Upvote 1

Hello @wildee and thank you for making this report.

Xavier_Defante (Mask 8284_7977) will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond with their side of the story

Unfortunately I am unable to locate Xavier_Defante`s forum account, If you are able to notify him in game, or on the forums that would be great.

-Dingus

This guy kept driving back and fourth around my house, even before the video starts, I told him multiple times to leave - he didn't, kept coming back, and I took a few shots at his car to get him out of here. I also thought he could of been wondering where I live, ICly I have alot of enemies, and I believed he was also one of them. I had an IC reason, this was not DM or non-rp. You kept coming back and fourth, taunting me, leaving, and than talking on your radio and phone, could you include the entire video before and after please, this doesn't show anything at all. Lot more context to what happened before, and after.

I dont have a recording of this, never thought any rules were broken, hard to believe you couldn't get over something like this - but please post the rest of the video, thanks. 

@Dingus0 Hey this is a longer video of him "telling me to leave" . https://plays.tv/video/5beaca9407d41c031b/so-you-told-me-to-leave-right-

@2cannnn1 Sure longer video my dude.

• I am not taunting you.
  • Didn't tell me to leave.
  • Didn't use any VOIP so I could see if you even tried to say something. (wouldn't report since VOIP is buggy.)
  • You cannot shoot me for no reason, I am not even your enemy or anything.
  • Had no interaction with you.
  • Came there to see if Vagos are at their hood. 
  • Upvote 1

If anything you are NON-RP by driving around my house baiting me like that, and not talking to me, ICly I felt threatened for sure, if you were looking for Vagos, you would of just drove off right away lol. 🙂 But you decided to play some games with me ICly. 

Also, could I ask why you somehow couldn't muster up the courage to not post such a worthless report? Did I hurt you oocly? 

I shot your car in a video game because you were taunting me ICly and your reporting, ??? lol???

This is not DM, I have IC reason for sure, just watch the demo you posted. Any admin who says otherwise is just being bias and doesn't understand proper IC RP and what my character IC would think of this. Ill let you know.

My character was def sketched out by how he approached us, and kept approaching us, right outside our house, by taunting us with his car, I tried to talk to him multiple times, he wouldn't stop or leave, so I shot at him so he would leave. He didn't wanna talk ICly or anything. So I shot. That simple, there is no DM, I had a reason and this guy is just whining about his car being shot in a video game. 

I dont know why this hasnt been locked already.