AntonyJ

Stranger 1666_1933 (6.8,7.2,6.6)

Player(s) being reported: Stranger 1666_1933 
Date of rule breach:10/11/18
Time of rule breach:About 22:30 GMT

Your characters name:Toni_Murphy
Other players involved:N/A

Specific rule broken:
6.8.1 A no crime zone (NCZ) is an area, where players must not commit crimes, that would cause harm to another player or their property. Players must not disobey orders of law enforcement officers but are allowed to run from arrest. A crime that does not harm another player or their property is defined as a victimless crime.
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason. An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban
6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay
How did the player break the rule?:
My Girlfriend was nagging me to go to the shops so i quickly went AFK inside the bank to run to the shops, Upon coming home i found myself at the hospital
Reviewing the footage this guy came into the bank and seen me afk and must have thought it was quick loot as he didnt know i would know he killed me
He just pulled out his gun and shot me dead.
He also shot at the teller in the bank before hand

Evidence of rule breach: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a_azavCHFefOIPh-olphKbsZH_Qsv4SW/view?usp=sharing
  • Like 1

Hello @AntonyJ and thank you for making this report.

Dziugas_Matix (Stranger 1666_1933) will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond with their side of the story

Unfortunately I am unable to locate Dziugas_Matix Forum account, If you are able to notify him in game, or on the forums that would be great. 

-Dingus

Due to lack of response, I will be concluding this report.

Dziugas_Matix (Stranger 1666_1933) will receive a forty-eight (48) hour ban for their first offense of deathmatching.

Report Accepted/Archived

-Dingus