wildee

[REJECTED] Los Zetas [Mask (2026_3723)]

Player(s) being reported: Mask 2026_3723
Date of rule breach: 11/10/2018
Time of rule breach: 7:05 GMT +2

Your characters name: Ben Kane
Other players involved: -

Specific rule broken: 
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

7.4.1 Kill on sight (KoS) is the act of killing a player with no engagement in roleplay.

6.8.1 A no crime zone (NCZ) is an area, where players must not commit crimes, that would cause harm to another player or
their property. Players must not disobey orders of law enforcement officers but are allowed to run from arrest. A crime
that does not harm another player or their property is defined as a victimless crime.

6.8.5 A list of NCZ areas:

● The area around and the interior of all active law enforcement departments.
● The area around and the interior of all active hospitals.
● The area around and the interior of all active banks.
● The area around and the interior of “Tequil La La” nightclub.
● The interior of the “Yellow Jack Inn” bar.
● The area around the Los Santos International Airport new player spawn.
● The area around the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
● The area around and the interior of Bolingbroke Prison.

How did the player break the rule?: Shot me without reason in NCZ

Evidence of rule breach: https://plays.tv/video/5be70f9ebb1475fd66/nice-dm

image.png.0baec9240a283962355cfc37d8ebcd3a.png @CastorTroy

Edited by wildee
  • Upvote 2

You forgot to mention,that we was standing at the bank for couple of hours after you robed one of our gang member and called police on us by bank for threatening you.Was all the time talking shit in /ooc  and circling to crime zone and back to it.Then i decided to take a risk,and shoot you down while you where out of cameras range,letting cameras to see only me firing weapon,but not the actual target.Looks like you just trying to bait all the players to get opportunity to report them.It was actually pathetic.

P.S. And Yes,i regred that i involved my self into this situation in that kinda way. 

Cheers

Hello and thank you for making this report.

This report will be rejected as it's evidence does not show the entirety of the situation from start to finish.

@CastorTroy Let this be a verbal warning, that just because the script doesn't see something as an NCZ, doesn't mean it's not an NCZ, please go by the rules and not the script. This can still be considered a No Crime Zone breach as you were pretty close to the bank.

Report Rejected/Archived

-Flucifial

• Like 1