Inzein

[REJECTED] Deathmatch Mask 2155_7944

Player(s) being reported: Mask 2155_7944 And guys who stalled my engine without saying nothing
Date of rule breach:2018-11-08
Time of rule breach: 14:20 PM

Your characters name: Drake Hudson
Other players involved: Guys who started shooting at my engine without saying nothing

Specific rule broken: 
7.2 Deathmatch
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to harm, hurt you or damage your property (or if they attempt to do the same to your friends or
allies), this also includes an attempt by the police to arrest someone;
• If they report you to the police for a committed heavy crime, however, if someone reports you for a light crime,
such as illegal parking, then the reason is insufficient;
• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;
7.2.3 A player cannot kill their victim, if the victim is in compliance with the demands.
7.2.4 A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands and warn the victim more than one time, if
the victim is too slow to respond or react to the demands.

How did the player break the rule?: So basically I was making drugs at the Osvaldon's drug lab and when i came out from here and these guys who was standing
on the hill started shooting at my car and I stalled, than i got killed by them, without any KOS on me.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://plays.tv/s/LyFpeaheG6S_

Edited by Inzein

Hello, Thanks for making this report. @Inzein

@quizzlytv Mike_Scofield Mask 2155_7944 Has 24hours to respond with their side of the story.

I will also notify him in game that a report is up. 

Kind Regards
XposeD