[REJECTED] DM Shayan 5821_2686

Player(s) being reported: Shayan 5821_2686
Date of rule breach:2018-11-06
Time of rule breach: dont remember its about 4 UTC

Your characters name:Rick_Constantine
Other players involved:-

Specific rule broken: 
7.2 Deathmatch
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to harm, hurt you or damage your property (or if they attempt to do the same to your friends or
allies), this also includes an attempt by the police to arrest someone;
• If they report you to the police for a committed heavy crime, however, if someone reports you for a light crime,
such as illegal parking, then the reason is insufficient;
• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;
7.2.3 A player cannot kill their victim, if the victim is in compliance with the demands.
7.2.4 A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands and warn the victim more than one time, if
the victim is too slow to respond or react to the demands.

How did the player break the rule?: all you can see in video i come to refill some gass when i did it Shayan come and start to shoot without any warning i said again but not shooting again i wanted to say just like "Shayan again"
Evidence of rule breach:https://plays.tv/video/5be353860b519100d2/dm

I really hope this is a joke.

2 hours ago, Rick_Constantine said:

i said again but not shooting again i wanted to say just like "Shayan again"

No, no you didn't. You said "shayan trying shoot me again" because we had a KOS on each other before that video.

• Upvote 1

Do you want evidence? 

Here's the footage: https://plays.tv/video/5be353860b519100d2/dm

The guy that's getting shot acknowledges the fact that it's not the first encounter I had with him. What are you trying to do Rick, get revenge by throwing a bogus report at me? Next time instead of trying to false report me, work on your replies to the reports that are on you, showing you break 6 rules in a 30-hour time frame.

18 minutes ago, Psych0neurotic said:

Do you want evidence? 

Here's the footage: https://plays.tv/video/5be353860b519100d2/dm

The guy that's getting shot acknowledges the fact that it's not the first encounter I had with him. What are you trying to do Rick, get revenge by throwing a bogus report at me? Next time instead of trying to false report me, work on your replies to the reports that are on you, showing you break 6 rules in a 30-hour time frame.

not just for me you did dm not bad....

2 hours ago, Rick_Constantine said:

not just for me you did dm not bad....

https://youtu.be/62CO-5Qadfs

3 hours ago, Rick_Constantine said:

show evidence for KOS becouse i wasnt with any situation where i did to you last 24 hour

That's not what you said in your own video evidence

Let's wait for the staff to give their opinion instead of spamming the replies with meaningless sentences, shall we?

@Psych0neurotic, can you please provide evidence of you having valid KOS on the reporting party? When you said "out," you had not yet had your gun out yet, making him able to run, and you unable to shoot, unless having other reasoning for KOS.

@Flucifial Yes. At the scene both parties, Rick and I, acknowledge the fact that we had a KOS on each other. He provided the footage of it himself and at 00:05 he clearly says "Shayan trying to shoot me again". The only reason I even said "out" instead of just gunning him down was that I wanted to kidnap him. I can't kidnap a dead body. I don't have a footage of every single altercation and KOS I get. I physically can't do it. We already got a KOS on each other by me trying to rob Rick, and Rick escaping, and I'm not lying about it. I'm not sure I quite understand what you're implying Flucifial, are you implying that I need to keep a footage of every single one of my alterations and KOSes with people, and keep them for a good couple of weeks just in case they decide to revenge report me later on? Clear my confusion please, are you asking me to keep multiple terabytes of footage somewhere because someone can post a clip of themselves getting shot by me, clearly say that it's not the first time I'm shooting at him in his current life (because of the KOS that I got on him before that interaction) and that's still not enough?

Despite there being clear evidence of Rick himself acknowledging the KOS, you're still refusing to believe there was a KOS. Let me remind you that the person who's reporting me, says that I'm trying to shoot him again.

Long story short:

1 hour ago, Flucifial said:

can you please provide evidence of you having valid KOS on the reporting party? 

Yes. https://plays.tv/video/5be353860b519100d2/dm . The reporting party clearly states it in his own video, in which he wouldn't be biased towards me and he would be telling the truth.

When you said "out," you had not yet had your gun out yet, making him able to run, and you unable to shoot

That is 100% correct. If I didn't have a KOS on him, I would ask my passenger to point the gun and say "Get out of the bike and get on your knees or we'll shoot you" while I was in the drivers seat, completely stating the consequences and therefore gaining a valid KOS if Rick decides to escape. 

unless having other reasoning for KOS.

As I stated in my first statement, I had a KOS on Rick. The reason I got out of the car myself was that the passenger didn't have a KOS and I was driving and not being able to shoot at Rick myself whilst driving.

In fact, if my memory serves me correctly, I gained a second KOS on the gas station by telling Rick to get out or he will be shot. As you can see in his own video, right off the bat he's turning his engine on and trying to run away. Now it's either his spidey senses telling him to bail as soon as I'm around, or he interacted with me before the video. I'd like Rick to post the entire footage. the footage that shows 5 seconds before him "suddenly for no reason trying to run away and bail in fear", not a footage that's been clearly edited that would start in the middle of the interaction.

Edited by Psych0neurotic
Grammar

how can i understand "out" to stop bike get out from bike and hands up? meybe i understand this thing like "leave the area", you just sayed out and after 1 sec without second warning or something else start to shoot at me, we all can clearly see that was DM. i met you in 24 hour i think first time and you sayng like you have KOS on me tahts funny to hear without any evidense becouse i am 100 percent sure i didnt so anything in last 24 hour to you.

Edited by Rick_Constantine

@Flucifial I would also like to add, the "Guilty till proven innocent" mentality, asking me to provide footage for my innocence, instead of asking the reporting party for a footage that shows the entire interaction instead of a doctored footage, seems a bit strange. 

I'm not sure if Ballin is capable of doing this, but if you could find out how many people I've killed in the past two months, the numbers would be quite high; Extremely high. I know about the KOS rule and I've memorised it by heart. I've never broken it despite my high kill count and will not break it in the future. The fact that a footage, which starts mid interaction, is risking me getting a DM charge on my record as well as a 48-hour ban, is absurd.

It's not like Rick started recording as soon as he turned his engine on, mid active RP, and then stopped recording whilst being shot at and chased. He had his recording running in the background, and he decided to edit it and make it so it looks suspicious. Besides, all of this is regarding the second KOS that I obtained on him, completely ignoring the fact that Jamal's gang (Which Rick is/was in it) and I are in a constant war and constantly robbing each other, so this wasn't something out of the blue and not our first interaction. 

By your standards, the following video shows Rick (Mask 8616_1681) DMing me without giving me any warning or having any interaction whatsoever. He just kills me for no reason at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UICxTRzwfk&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Shane 

In the video above, there is, in fact, a KOS on me and Rick's kill is justified, but since everyone gets away with lying on the forums and don't get punished for lying, they try their luck and hope for the best. So I could simply make a report, post that video as evidence, and watch Rick get unjustifiably banned. 

My situation is almost the same as what happens in the video that I provided, except my video shows the entire RP interaction that we had, whilst Rick's video only shows half of it. my false report would stand even a better chance of getting someone punished unjustifiably.

The player that is reporting me, Rick, is not a credible person and just trusting his words and punishing me for it should be out of the question.

- Rick Constantine has had a 2-week ban and is now ban evading by not playing on his main, in order to avoid getting a permaban; his main being Carl_Constantine.

- According to himself, he's planning to leave the server on November 14th and not come back, which explains his attitude towards taking me down with himself; it would make him feel like he achieved something and got back at me OOCly because of being incapable of doing so ICly

- This player doesn't care about NLR, doesn't value his life and repeatedly tries to commit suicide, pauses RP, steals from NCZ, FailRPs, FearRPs, Power Games, harasses other players, speaks his own language on the radio and basically makes his own version of rules on the server. The clips (https://plays.tv/video/5bdfad14d6bd3918e4/-?from=user) and (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jn7jxS4UfI) are the evidence.

- The entire reason Rick doctored the footage and created this report was to revenge report me. Once again, as Rick admits to me shooting him "again" in his own video, he posts his own report on me on a reply to the report that I had on him, trying to prove that he's capable of reporting others as well, trying to get even with me and turning this into a power play. The following photo is a screenshot taken from Rick's reply to my report on him

The report: (https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/topic/12292-accepted-mask-8616_1681-non-rp-pausing-rp-failrp-fearrp-power-gaming-erp-without-consent/?tab=comments#comment-57036).

The screenshot: ( https://gyazo.com/756681d99f8abc841c55ad4cccad7f27 ).

This entire report is questionable and bizarre. It's unfair on me having to deal with Rick's childish power play as well as on the admins, being @Flucifial in this case, having to read through his nonsense and my wall of text. I feel like because I've had a couple of false DM reports against me, the staff feels obligated to punish me just for the sake of punishing me. I'm constantly improving my RP and if you ask anyone on the server they would agree with it. My RP improving starts with me not breaking the servers rules and the biggest rule being DM. I know what I'm doing when I'm killing people in the game; there's numerous footage of me killing people and in every single one I follow the rules to the T by giving the other person enough time, helping them OOCly with the commands, properly using /me and /do, making sure that robbing them was always my first option and the consequence of not complying has been said out loud, and etc.... 

Edited by Psych0neurotic
  • Like 1