Zyzla

Permanent car keys

I think it would be great to include permanent keys for vehicles and this probably mostly would be good update for people who like to share their houses and cars between each other. So what I think it would be great if you could give a key to a car like you can give a key to your house. Same sort of panel as you have for house keys where you can give keys from your house and revoke them. You could use vehicles but not sell them.

Another point to that would be that for example if I have two jesters in my garage and one of them is not owned by me, I don't know which one is mine, what leads me to a possibility to un-park not my jester as I can un-park both surprisingly. And at that point if you un-park the wrong one you can't do both, you can't park it back, and you cant drive it around as you don't have the keys. Which forces the person removing the vehicle to take care of other persons property unintentionally. So idea of permanent keys would kind of solve this as person at least could drive it around leaving it locked. Sure easier way probably is just not let people to un-park not their cars in this situation🤷‍♀️. As well there is a lot of situations when game crashes what leads to a key loss and if you're driving in a friends car you get yourself in a situation where you don't have a key again, which is kind of annoying.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, shiroq said:

this will probably not be implemented due to super cars as that would allow for them to be shared and making them less rare as owners could rent them out to other people

Dont need to make it so they can put them in a garage or anything.

+1 to permanent keys, or atleast keys that don't disappear as soon as you inevitably crash.

2 minutes ago, James Dubois said:

Dont need to make it so they can put them in a garage or anything.

+1 to permanent keys, or atleast keys that don't disappear as soon as you inevitably crash.

it's +1 from me too if the devs have issues with super cars being shared then disable permanent keys on super cars that's it

• Upvote 2

There is problem with permanent key about robbery if someone get robbed by thieves this is gonna be problem to give them permanent key and at least 70% of player in server doing robbery and this is makes a lot of problem and other side as you said guys it's good to be permanent because crash and others things , but i guess timing gonna be better for keys like leaving server after 15minute key's will lost from that player like crash and timeout time for rules of server .

On 11/8/2018 at 4:24 PM, Quiet said:

if someone get robbed by thieves this is gonna be problem to give them permanent key

Well at this point I think robbers wouldn't know what kind of key they just have got and should need to re-log to check if it's the permanent one  or not. And this at least in my opinion could be considered as not roleplay as you would have to re-log to check that.