Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

xxStallingCoinxx

Stranger 8589_2758 - 7.3 (Vehicle Deathmatch)

Player(s) being reported: Stranger 8589_2758
Date of rule breach: November 5, 2018
Time of rule breach: ~8:20 PM (GMT -7)

Your characters name: Miles Townsend
Other players involved: Unknown

Specific rule broken:
" Vehicle deathmatch is identical to deathmatch, however, the rule explains how vehicles should now be used as weapons. "

How did the player break the rule?: Rammed me with a car for no reason at all, never met the guy, shot at the guy (as I was being robbed/kidnapped as a cop).

Evidence of rule breach: https://streamable.com/dm1gp

Untitled1.png

Edited by xxStallingCoinxx

Ok, first of all, the video isnt 5 minutes longer... so the report must be rejected by this fact.

Second, i can ram the people 1 time according to the VDM rule 7.3.3, 

Third, the fact was 5th november, so it past 6 days and i dont have any more recording from this date...

So, the report mus not be accept because there is not enough evidence that we had an rp interaction in the last 24 hours.

thank you

4 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Ok, first of all, the video isnt 5 minutes longer... so the report must be rejected by this fact.

I can get a longer video, I still have it. Length doesn't determine what you did.

4 minutes ago, Henrique said:

You can ram me ONCE if I was shooting at you. That was clearly not the case.

5 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Third, the fact was 5th november, so it past 6 days and i dont have any more recording from this date...

So, the report mus not be accept because there is not enough evidence that we had an rp interaction in the last 24 hours.

This statement doesn't make any sense.

1 hour ago, Henrique said:

thank you

@Henrique, are you saying that you did or didn't have an RP interaction with this player? Just because you can ram people once, doesn't mean you can do it without having a valid reason.