alexalex303

Almighty Vice Lord Nation ★ AVLN ★

We've started this faction four months ago, and in a relatively short amount of time, compared to the older factions, received the honor of being representatives of the server by being named official.

It's no secret that I have been less active recently, and that's because I've been slowly losing interest in illegal roleplay, but felt a duty to maintain it, because I started it, and so did @MarlboroRed, but today we decided to end it because illegal roleplay simply is not fun anymore, to us. 

There are some shout-outs that I'd like to give to some members that even though joined late, stayed loyal even when they were tested, specifically @Juvante Mathews and @King Polo.

Last but not least, to the staff team that gave us the opportunity to be official; And a big shout-out to our latest admin liaisons @ElisabethC, @Archaeah and @Toby Vintage.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1