Ynli

[REJECTED] VDM 2789_4705 (170)

Player(s) being reported:  mask 2789_4705 (170)
Date of rule breach: 11/3/2018
Time of rule breach: 10:25 PM eEST

Your characters name: Denzel Stock
Other players involved: noone

specific rule break : VDM

Evidence : you can clearly see in video that im running slow, and he drove me off on purpse since he was following me all the time, while he had no kos no any reason since i just ran from MD for being killed. 

You're baiting people and you know it. Everyone on the server is hunting / trying to kill you as you see in your video. Some people got mad KOS on you and this is video just a matter of desync. 

AGAIN you're communicating with your friends (in the black car with a white stripe on top) through discord, which is very fishy. Didn't see you using IG radio once. 

@Ashbringer hello again. Not a single guy has KOS on me,  Whole town , you mean Clowns only? i can see you do not know how to RP at all. just blatant Lies, where do you see me baiting anyone in this video? 

- you realise im Livestreaming everything, My talking, My video screen, where do you ever see me talking with them not ingame ? thats just blatant lies. I suggest you to Re-read rules, and learn about roleplay

- if you think that my (lithuanian talking is with guys ingame you are wrong my friend, its with Stream Chat and its comepletely OOC)

Edited by Ynli

Thank you for your response.

This situation could have very well been desync, so I will give the reported party the benefit of the doubt.

@Ynli, feel free to make a refund request for any lost items during this situation.

Report Rejected/Archived

-Flucifial