Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

dardanr

Stranger 5953_9700 (7.5.4 20k Dice scamm)

Player(s) being reported: Stranger 5953_9700
Date of rule breach:11/02/2018
Time of rule breach:Around 13:30 GMT+2

Your characters name: Dardan_Mayor
Other players involved: Lorenzo Nebula, Cjeet Manlow (witnesses)

Specific rule broken:
7.5.4 Players may trick their victims into delivering their valuables to a specified location and rob them afterwards, however,
the scam value must not exceed $15.000. Scammers cannot not lie to their victims in OOC form. (Im not sure whether this rule was breached or it can be considered as a money loan scamm since technically that money belongs to me and he is not paying it back)

How did the player break the rule?: We decided to dice 20k at the bank, we both agreed on the stake and the number of throws but sadly when I won he ran off. I waited more than 24 hours incase the player reported decided to give me the money eventually but he hasnt contacted me even though I hanged around the bank area often.

Evidence of rule breach: https://streamable.com/b1yj4 (Cjeet's POV)

When I made a report ticket online, same thing to me, I got scammed 20,000$ doing dice at tequila, when the admin answered my report, he told me it was an IC issue, even though we we're in a NCZ. Which im pretty sure no scamming or anything can happen, since its considered a NCZ.

Edited by 2cannnn1

Hello and thank you for making this report.

To me, it seems like he ran inside to get money out of the ATM, but obviously, the video doesn't prove what happened after he ran inside. I'm going to give Jerry_Imer (Stranger 5953_9700) a chance to respond within 24 hours with his side of the story. If he responds with honesty, no punishments will be issued and we can handle this report civilly. 

@kennyGribbins

The player will be notified in-game as well. 

-Flucifial