Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Anton Hou

Stranger 5925_9348 (47) VDM and NCZ

Player(s) being reported: Stranger 5925_9348 (47)
Date of rule breach:03-11-2018
Time of rule breach:14:00 1+UTC

Your characters name:Per Daksen
Other players involved:Stranger 4815_2595 (78) and Mask 8019_5605 (58)

Specific rule broken:
"7.3 Vehicle deathmatch
7.3.1 Vehicle deathmatch is identical to deathmatch, however, the rule explains how vehicles should not be used as weapons.
7.3.2 A vehicle cannot be used to repeatedly force a player into a ragdoll state, for example, it cannot be used to knock the
player down on the ground multiple times or to park a vehicle on top of them.
7.3.3 If there is a valid reason to attack someone, a vehicle may be used once (a failed attempt counts) to knock the other
player on the ground.
7.3.4 If there are multiple players on a scene, the driver can hit each one of them only once, however, the driver is given only
one attempt to do it. This means, that a vehicle cannot be used to drive through a scene multiple times with the
purpose of hitting more players.
AND
6.8 No crime zones
6.8.1 A no crime zone (NCZ) is an area, where players must not commit crimes, that would cause harm to another player or
their property. Players must not disobey orders of law enforcement officers but are allowed to run from arrest. A crime
that does not harm another player or their property is defined as a victimless crime.
6.8.2 NCZs can have exceptions, that can be reviewed with the /NCZ command.
6.8.3 A player who is chased by the police or criminals may choose to drive through an NCZ. A player who is chased by
criminals may hide in an NCZ, the criminals must wait for that player to leave the safety of an NCZ.
6.8.4 The purpose of the NCZ rule is to simulate heavily guarded and secure areas, where it is unrealistic to commit crimes.
6.8.5 A list of NCZ areas:

● The area around and the interior of all active law enforcement departments.
● The area around and the interior of all active hospitals.
● The area around and the interior of all active banks.
● The area around and the interior of “Tequil La La” nightclub.
● The interior of the “Yellow Jack Inn” bar.
● The area around the Los Santos International Airport new player spawn.
● The area around the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
● The area around and the interior of Bolingbroke Prison."

How did the player break the rule?: I where at the bank, and some guys rammed me. Me and my friend drove after him because we wanted to kill him. After that we find them right next to the bank and we want are planing to rob them because he drove me over. His friend then runs out of the barber and gets into my friends car. I killed him because i thougt he was going to escape and and maybe drive us over like his friend. As you can see in the video he after i get hit the 1 time, he drives me over 2-3 times and then leaves. 

Evidence of rule breach: I will link 2 videos: I will write in the comment what part you should see to understand why we reported him. The admin called Bakmeel ingame helped us IG.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Anton Hou said:

@labete How can this help the admins?

It does, Because you got up without a proper RP and no RP injuries, chasing them to revenge over someone that drive you by but you didn't even RP yours. 

And I never saw you talking to your mates Icly but only on Discord. so no RP injuries for you even if it was NCZ you should have ended the RP and report the players instead of finding them and revenge.

2 minutes ago, andyk said:

Why you talking on discord  with your friends? Thats metagaming

go report us if thats what you think. Also kinda weird that you are commenting this on a 2 minute old account.

12 hours ago, Goldenr3ck3r said:

Not what was even said, and still, he still hit him with his car in a NCZ on the sidewalk

Exactly also the first video shows the player Heavily DE SYNC and spawning and flipping your car. His car was in perfect condition also when he hit you the player was far away from the car so it was pure De sync, He also said " MC sorry " when he hit the guy in his face. How can you revenge when you know it was NCZ " Honest De sync " ?

11 hours ago, Goldenr3ck3r said:

go report us if thats what you think. Also kinda weird that you are commenting this on a 2 minute old account.

Weird ? I joined like 4 days ago.. I'm seeing this post 11 hrs ago so something is wrong.

My point is , When you report someone don't even making it worst by not Roleplaying your RP injuries and Revenge because someone hit you via a DE SYNC.

Also you were heavily metagaming bud so hope all of you get prisoned. ( Yes even the guys that hit you via a De sync ) No need to make a fuss about it.

You never saw someone flying over your head because the guy is lagging or de syncing ? Yes it's called De sync. 

You just went shoving your gun at his head, following him , metagaming with ur pals over something that you have admited it was a NCZ also without roleplaying yours.

"Sighs"

The non RP situation should have been avoided and ended with a report but you kept going IC'ly about something that happened OOC.

You found an OOC reason opportunity to continue IC'ly and Revenge. I bet if you get hit like that your hip bone needs replacement or worst paralyzed from your

hips down. Not saying " I just got run over " Like it was nothing, Like I said you found an OOC reason to act ICly.

Again DE SYNC.

ALSO you Killed the other stranger for no reason who was just shopping with less than 1000XP ( I checked with an Admin , Check the logs )

Edited by labete

14 minutes ago, labete said:

ALSO you Killed the other stranger for no reason who was just shopping with less than 1000XP ( I checked with an Admin , Check the logs )

Players cannot rob, scam or steal from new player who are under 1000XP. However, new players lose their protection,
if they try to commit  crimes against other players.

12 hours ago, Anton Hou said:

Players cannot rob, scam or steal from new player who are under 1000XP. However, new players lose their protection,
if they try to commit  crimes against other players.

And what crime the innocent victim that you killed committed ? yes he was under 1000XP so you broke multiple rules.