Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Anton Hou

[ACCEPTED] Mask 1949_5588 (25) Fear RP

Player(s) being reported: Mask 1949_5588 (25)
Date of rule breach:02-11-2018
Time of rule breach:16:00 1+UTC

Your characters name:Per Daksen
Other players involved:N/A

Specific rule broken:
"7.1 Fear roleplay
7.1.1 Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s life in situations where your safety is in immediate
danger when the attacker is in a position to quickly end your life at will. This can come in a form of having a weapon
aimed at your character’s head at close range, where reaching for your own weapon would result in you being killed
instantly, or where your life is in direct danger and any attempt to resist would result in your immediate death.
7.1.2 Examples, where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger:
• When you are on foot and a weapon is aimed at you at close range;
• When the engine of your vehicle is stalled and a weapon is aimed at you at close range;
• When the attacker lowers their weapon to write a roleplay response, your life remains in direct danger;
7.1.3 Examples, where your character’s life is NOT considered to be in direct danger:
• When you are in a vehicle which engine is not stalled;
• When you have a firearm drawn prior to the other person aiming their weapon at you;
• When the attacker’s view is obstructed by an object or when they are distracted and turn their back on you;
7.1.4 As a victim, whose life is in direct danger:
• You must display reasonable value for your life and comply with the demands of your attacker;
• You cannot call 911, call your friends or allies to aid you, because that would be failure to comply;"

How did the player break the rule?: I drove down to bayview, and I see this guy, I then try to rob him, and as you can see in the video he did not have any gun in his hand when i ran up to him, I then say "Hands up" he then takes his gun from his back and starts shooting at me. I then kill him and take his stuff, so the only rule he is breaking is Fear RP

Evidence of rule breach:https://plays.tv/video/5bdc67720b922a9fb8/fear-rp

Why bother ? Reporting people you have just killed ? 90% of the server population Rob and Rob and Rob. Your acting like a 10 year old reporting to mummy because they stole your candy. You killed the guy / robbed him stop reporting people for no Reason. I think you have been killing this guy over and over that's why he didn't bother using /me. You should Consider yourself applying for a warden job in real life, Reporting people like a lil kid over and over again.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, labete said:

Why bother ? Reporting people you have just killed ? 90% of the server population Rob and Rob and Rob. Your acting like a 10 year old reporting to mummy because they stole your candy. You killed the guy / robbed him stop reporting people for no Reason. I think you have been killing this guy over and over that's why he didn't bother using /me. You should Consider yourself applying for a warden job in real life, Reporting people like a lil kid over and over again.

Please send me a PM if you have a problem with me 

22 minutes ago, Anton Hou said:

Please send me a PM if you have a problem with me 

I send here public where everyone can see. 

12 minutes ago, Anton Hou said:

You should not write it here on a reports on another player. 

There are many things you shouldn't do in life son.

If an admin feels like to ban me from the forums he can feel free.

Hello and thank you for making this report.

Whilst @labete is not allowed to comment on reports he is not directly involved in (warning points have been issued), he brings up a very valid point. Part of our player report guidelines states that you should only make a player report after you have tried to have a discussion with the reported party to come to an understanding, or if you have suffered from a severe loss. In this case, neither of those things happened so you are breaching our player report guidelines. 

The player in question did in-fact break Fear Roleplay.

Mikayla_Wilford (Mask 1949_5588) will receive a warning for their first minor offense of Fear Roleplay.

Report Accepted/Archived

-Flucifial