Player(s) being reported: 72
Date of interaction reported: 04/08/2022
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1659628292

Your character name: Josh Graham

Specific rule(s) broken: DM

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)

DM - DM rule was broke as shot me with no demands after i simply pointed a gun in his direction, with no audible demands from his end as he was to far away

(Id like to note I am unsure as to if DM was broke so that is why I am reporting, as i did point gun in his direction.)

Context - no prior interaction 

Evidence of rule breach - 

DM - https://streamable.com/upg2q2

Telling to save POV - https://streamable.com/44f3f0

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• @Dragon_Duterte] - Apollo_Gambino (72) - Please explain your point of view, including your reasonings for shooting at the reporting player.  Provide any POV that you have.

• @Josh Graham] - Josh_Graham (ID) - Please explain your reasoning for using painkillers during an active shootout.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Administrator Kazjii & Senior Supports HotPipinLeo & Caustic)

Posted (edited)

Hey, Thanks for taking the time. I took painkillers as I was injured and wanted to regain HP. But after the report ive been told you cannot use painkillers during a shootout so i apologise. 

EDIT : Id like to add, I apologise for using the painkillers and i was unaware of the rule and was not trying to do anything scenester which is why it kept it in the video. I'd really appreciate if i could not get an admin log for this am I am only 5 days from 30 days clean and want to apply for legal job.

Thanks for taking the time.

Edited by Josh Graham

Thank you for the admin who's handling this report..

I'm sorry that I don't have POV that time, but as you can see on his POV you'll see the whole interaction between both of us.  I shot him because they blocked the bridge and they aimed a gun on me  which shows his obvious hostile intention. I was so confused why it was hard to kill him and I was guessing that you took some pain killers then you showed your POV which answered my question that shows you did some NRP to gain some advantage. We have a rule about asking POVs, not just saying "Save Pov", but please ask it using /pm in more polite way with reason why you are asking someone to save pov.

Note: If he tries to delete his video, I have a copy already.

Edited by Dragon_Duterte

REPORT DENIED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s): We believe there was proper escalation in this situation that warranted Apollo_Gambino to defend his life. I will now explain the though process behind this decision.

• At the start of the provided evidence we can see Josh_Graham and his accomplice briefly chat with Apollo_Gambino and then after block the bridge with their truck and quickly point a weapon at Apollo_Gambino. We believe Apollo_Gambino at this point had the reasonable right to defend himself as it was obvious what the opposing parties intentions were.

We would to address two things Josh_Graham using a painkiller during an active gunfight. He accepts and explains that he was in the wrong and we are only going to issue a spoken to over a full blown punishment. The second issue we would like to address is the nature of this report. We as staff have come to the conclusion that this report with be parked as petty and thus Josh_Graham with be receiving a "Petty Report" mark on his admin panels.