Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

XypintGaming

[REJECTED] Mask 7357_8329, Stranger 4299_4151 (7.3, 7.3.1, 7.3.2 VDM)

Player(s) being reported: Mask 7357_8329,  Stranger 4299_4151
Date of rule breach:10/28/2018
Time of rule breach:9:43PM UTC

Your characters name:Michael Pedro
Other players involved:Jackson_Barse

Specific rule broken:
" 7.3 Vehicle deathmatch
7.3.1 Vehicle deathmatch is identical to deathmatch, however, the rule explains how vehicles should not be used as weapons.
7.3.2 A vehicle cannot be used to repeatedly force a player into a ragdoll state, for example, it cannot be used to knock the
player down on the ground multiple times or to park a vehicle on top of them. "

How did the player break the rule?:
I was told over radio my buddy had just been robbed and his shotgun stolen. I pulled up to the locationwhere he was robbed and found the orbber there. I held him at gunpoint and told him to get on his knees. His buddy decided to knowck me over with his vehicle (Not a proper reason to use a vheicle as a weapon). The man held at gunpoint did not comply, then shot me while I was in the ragdoll state.
I would also like my .50 with 100 ammo back if this report is accepted.
Evidence of rule breach:

i can tell you that following report will not be accepted.

7.3.3 If there is a valid reason to attack someone, a vehicle may be used once (a failed attempt counts) to knock the other
player on the ground.

7.3.4 If there are multiple players on a scene, the driver can hit each one of them only once, however, the driver is given only
one attempt to do it.

These rules should explain you why.

Edited by Tjml_

On 10/28/2018 at 8:57 PM, Tjml_ said:

i can tell you that following report will not be accepted.

7.3.3 If there is a valid reason to attack someone, a vehicle may be used once (a failed attempt counts) to knock the other
player on the ground.

7.3.4 If there are multiple players on a scene, the driver can hit each one of them only once, however, the driver is given only
one attempt to do it.

These rules should explain you why.

I am sure when you ram with a vehicle and you have intentions to kill the man, that is not allowed. If you are being robbed or fired at you may run them over and take off. Not stick around.

Hello and thank you for making this report.

After reviewing the video, I have come to the conclusion that no rules were broken in this situation. You tried to rob a player, who's friends happened to be right with him, so they hit you once, which is allowed as they had a valid reason to do so, then killed you while you were downed, as you no longer had a gun pointed at the player.

Report Rejected/Archived

-Flucifial