Mask 9539_1388 CL & Mask 9539_1388 DM, NONRP

Player(s) being reported: Mask 9539_1388
Date of rule breach: 2018-10-28
Time of rule breach: ~8UTC

Your characters name:Darryl_Monroe
Other players involved:Anton_Volkov

Specific rule broken:
7.8 Combat and roleplay logging
7.8.1 Players must not disconnect from a roleplay situation to avoid negative IC consequences. If you crash, you must
reconnect to the server and inform the other parties and attempt to resume the roleplay scenario.

How did the player break the rule?:
I guess he had shit tons of drugs, so he just decided to keep them safe.

Evidence of rule breach:
Edited by Tjml_

Player(s) being reported: Mask 9539_1388 
Date of rule breach: 2018-10-28
Time of rule breach: ~7:50UTC

Your characters name:Darryl_Monroe
Other players involved:Anton_Volkov

Specific rule broken:
6.6 Non-roleplay
6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.
7.2 Deathmatch
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
7.4 Kill on sight
7.4.1 Kill on sight (KoS) is the act of killing a player with no engagement in roleplay.

How did the player break the rule?: Decided it would be good to attack onto another player without any talks (we're playing in rp server, brother),
after got shot, he called over on radio, which is pretty unbelievable. 

Evidence of rule breach:

Sorry for the late reply i never check forums another one of my gang members brought this to my attention. In the 1st video there is blatant metagaming he walks onto the roof for no apparent reason after staring down my name tag for 10 seconds and the situation of me logging out to avoid rp is quite incorrect. I was working on school work and i was tabbed out at the time i quit out of the game I was unaware of him being there. Now the reason i logged out was that my dad was having trouble with the internet and told me therefore i just logged off. As for the second video i said "dont climb on onto the roof" but i must've not had me N key clicked in and i apologize for my lack of RP in that situation it was completely accidental and was just a human error. @Serthon

Edited by Hootless

8 hours ago, Hootless said:

it was completely accidental and was just a human error

😄 Putting 2 bullets in me without rp was accidental as well?

No shooting you was with a purpose as i stated i said "dont climb onto the roof" but clearly my N key was not held down and i apologize for the lack of RP in that situation it was not meant to be that way. Being that i didn't realize that my sentence wasn't heard till watching that video i thought you were coming to kill me considering you had an AK in your hand and you were climbing onto the roof after i said not too. @Tjml_

For the Combat Log, you will be receiving a warning. You must always make sure before logging off that no RP is going on, and no one is interacting with you.

As for the deathmatch, I really don't see it as DM, as the player was clearly using VOIP, as seen by the green nametag, but was unable to be heard.

Report accepted