Jump to content
Tjml_

[REJECTED] huge deathmaching

Recommended Posts

Player(s) being reported: Victor_Allen - stranger(9615_9476), stranger(6510_9081)
Date of rule breach: 2018-10-28
Time of rule breach: 12UTC

Your characters name:Darryl_Monroe
Other players involved:Meg_Monroe

Specific rule broken:
7.2 Deathmatch
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule?:
Basically another day in rp server, joining in, gettin shot at for no reason, without any talks/demands, from these "official wannabes" who are offering 
to have kos rules changed.
Evidence of rule breach: http://prntscr.com/lb9lsi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,

I am Victor Allen and want to respond to this false report,

First of all, in your given evidence there is no footage of me "death matching" or even shots fired and I can easily call it false accusations, because i didn't land a  single shot on you or on that female who got injured, so i would be thankful if you remove my name from the report 🙂

Second thing, the fight started way earlier then you "logged in" and you where in the game earlier, If this will get more serious, i think admins can easily check the logs, sadly i don't have the footage by myself.  What happened earlier ? you have been seen earlier with your guys failing to RP by not listening to warnings and running in  and out  of the house multiple times, when there is around 20-30 people outside aiming guns at you.

Third thing, your guys started throwing the OOC insults and spamming the OOC chat, I can easily provide the screenshots,

In conclusion, guys don't bring IC things - like losing a fight to OOC with your reports, you were outnumbered, there was loads of warnings given to you and your guys, but didn't give a f*** and still failed to RP by running in and out the house. Probably you can thank your friends who were coming behind, getting on the roofs and trying to play heroes by shooting with a pistol from 800 miters away to 20 guys,  I think we will find enough footage from other guys who were involved  to show yours and your gang members "perfect RP".

 

Have a nice day. 

Edited by ViktorR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ViktorR hi..  :))

6 minutes ago, ViktorR said:

First of all, in your given evidence there is no footage of me "death matching" or even shots fired and I can easily call it false accusations, because i didn't land a  single shot on you or on that female who got injured,

There was deathmatching indeed. If you start shooting at me for no reason, i call that RDM. You were the only one that went past the gate. You just gave yourself away that you were actually shooting me by saying:

7 minutes ago, ViktorR said:

because i didn't land a  single shot on you

So how fake are the accusations now, Viktor?

Following onto "second thing" 

9 minutes ago, ViktorR said:

Second thing, the fight started way earlier then you "logged in" and you where in the game earlier, don't have the footage by myself.  

You're just fooling around, dont ya? how can you say that i was there, if you dont have any proofs to actually validate your statement? Maybe anyone else from the whole server will have some footage, will be able to share it, because sadly you dont have the evidence yourself?

12 minutes ago, ViktorR said:

What happened earlier ? you have been seen earlier with your guys failing to RP by not listening to warnings and running in  and out  of the house multiple times, when there is around 20-30 people outside aiming guns at you.

Please provide footage of me running in and out when there were any warnings, because from my perspective i get dm'd only, thanks.

13 minutes ago, ViktorR said:

Third thing, your guys started throwing the OOC insults and spamming the OOC chat, I can easily provide the screenshots,

How is this associated with this report by any means? Are you trying to win an argument or something? Please show me the screenshots of me insulting anyone

15 minutes ago, ViktorR said:

In conclusion, guys don't bring IC things - like losing a fight to OOC with your reports, you were outnumbered, there was loads of warnings given to you and your guys, but didn't give a f*** and still failed to RP by running in and out the house. Probably you can thank your friends who were coming behind, getting on the roofs and trying to play heroes by shooting with a pistol from 800 miters away to 20 guys,  I think we will find enough footage from other guys who was involved  to show yours and your gang members "perfect RP".

Losing a fight, definitely mate. The only reason i post these reports are for you AND me to understand and learn from our mistakes. If you do want to show our perfect rp, create another forum report, thanks.

17 minutes ago, ViktorR said:

so i would be thankful if you remove my name from the report 🙂

Not a chance.

17 minutes ago, ViktorR said:

Have a nice day. 

I hope you will have a beautiful day as well, ViktorR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tjml_ said:

@ViktorR hi..  :))

There was deathmatching indeed. If you start shooting at me for no reason, i call that RDM. You were the only one that went past the gate. You just gave yourself away that you were actually shooting me by saying:

So how fake are the accusations now, Viktor?

Following onto "second thing" 

You're just fooling around, dont ya? how can you say that i was there, if you dont have any proofs to actually validate your statement? Maybe anyone else from the whole server will have some footage, will be able to share it, because sadly you dont have the evidence yourself?

Please provide footage of me running in and out when there were any warnings, because from my perspective i get dm'd only, thanks.

How is this associated with this report by any means? Are you trying to win an argument or something? Please show me the screenshots of me insulting anyone

Losing a fight, definitely mate. The only reason i post these reports are for you AND me to understand and learn from our mistakes. If you do want to show our perfect rp, create another forum report, thanks.

Not a chance.

I hope you will have a beautiful day as well, ViktorR.

I am not going to play your game which you have learned from the person named "Samo" , 

I will answer only this time and and It will be the last time. (expect if the admin will ask me to respond, then I will)

I didn't land a shot on you, because i wasn't shooting at you, yes I was pointing a gun at you and yes I would have probably have sent some shots to your direction but I couldn't because there was my friends in front of me and i didn't want to injure them, look at the video, you can see clearly that there is my friends in front of me and that my gun doesn't fire a single shot. 

Yeah, I don't have it, because i am not recording all the time, first of all , I don't have enough space on my PC and second thing is that in this kind of situation where is a lot of people my computer doesn't hold and starts lagging. But if you need a footage I think there will be lots of them, because as I said, there was like 20-30 people there.

Listen, I am that kind of person that IF i make a mistake i would agree on that and would accept the punishment/consequences, I am not a kid that i couldn't say it out loud that I made a mistake, but in this situation I am not going to do that, because I didn't do ANYTHING wrong. I am playing here for like 4-5 months and I don't have ANY single warning, bans from the admins. So it is just for you to think. 

Peace and lets wait for the admin to respond. 

Edited by ViktorR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ViktorR said:

I am not going to play your game which you have learned from the person named "samo" , 

Weren't you talking about OOC insults, why are you putting Sam's name in brackets and typing it without the capital letter? Delusional. I can feel OOC hate flooding into IC (not only from you).

Edited by Tjml_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tjml_ said:

Weren't you talking about OOC insults, why are you putting Sam's name in brackets and typing it without the capital letter? Delusional.

Because I don't know his forums name and also I am not sure what is his name in game, like the full name, so that is why the name is in the brackets and about the capital letter, if it is so important to you, I have edited. 

Edited by ViktorR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ViktorR said:

I didn't land a shot on you, because i wasn't shooting at you, yes I was pointing a gun at you and yes I would have probably have sent some shots to your direction but I couldn't because there was my friends in front of me and i didn't want to injure them, look at the video, you can see clearly that there is my friends in front of me and that my gun doesn't fire a single shot. 

Check on the video, I cant really see anyone in your way? Delusional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tjml_ said:

Check on the video, I cant really see anyone in your way? Delusional.

Well I have to say in your perspective, you only heard a shot, I was aiming at you but didn't shoot. I can't comment anything more and can't provide any evidence of that. 

and in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmidCVy1gX4

look from the 1:50 at 1:52 I am behind the wall, not even pointing a gun at you, 1:53 there is already 2 guys in front of me, 1:54 i started pointing a gun at you but there is a guy with sweater in front of me at 1:54 there is again 2 guys in front of me and until you get back to the house i was only running to you.

Edited by ViktorR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×