Jump to content

Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Resfiel420

the worst case of desync ive ever seen on rageMP

Recommended Posts

Im sure the amount of donations monthly, in just one month, would cover a way better server for like a quater of a year if not more, js. 

 

How do I know? Cause since ive been here I know some people who combined have prob donated over like 400$ this month for cars. 'imports'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 2cannnn1 said:

Im sure the amount of donations monthly, in just one month, would cover a way better server for like a quater of a year if not more, js. 

 

How do I know? Cause since ive been here I know some people who combined have prob donated over like 400$ this month for cars. 'imports'

Unfortunately, the issue is not that simple. The server has more than enough resources and the connection is fine too. All we can do is wait for P2P (peer to peer) sync that RAGE v0.4 promises.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

We do not refund losses because of RAGE sync issues and the police had the right to arrest and fine you. Request denied.

This does not make sense, why is it that we cannot get refunds due to terrible desync that is indisputable?  This quote is directly from our one of our founders, Osvaldon.

Edited by Resfiel420

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Resfiel420 said:

This does not make sense, why is it that we cannot get refunds due to terrible desync that is indisputable?  This quote is directly from our one of our founders, Osvaldon.

Might as well tag him and see if he wishes to explain. @Osvaldon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys have clearly not played 2013 SA:MP judging by the videos. You need to shoot a bit in front of the character, not directly on him. The desync is really bad but you can get used to it and even use it to your advantage. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, nateX said:

You guys have clearly not played 2013 SA:MP judging by the videos. You need to shoot a bit in front of the character, not directly on him. The desync is really bad but you can get used to it and even use it to your advantage. 

I did, but some of these are not what used to be "lag shooting", this is the other people seeing you not aiming with the heavy weapon, not shooting at all. Doesn't matter where you aim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This problem is going to occur as it has been around since San Andreas Multiplayer. The best thing you can do is take it in because it happens to a lot of people, it might get fixed one day, it can be fixed but it's close to impossible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...