Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Resfiel420

the worst case of desync ive ever seen on rageMP

This is exactly the reason why I try to avoid shootouts with the police. Between the desync and their armor, they are virtually invulnerable on my end. Something needs to be done cause it really effects RP when there is so much desync. Heavy weapons are used more as a deterrent than anything else cause in a gun fight it's random as fuck if your shots are going to hit or not.

IMO, you could have won that encounter if there was a stable connection.

Edited by lenx

Im sure the amount of donations monthly, in just one month, would cover a way better server for like a quater of a year if not more, js. 

How do I know? Cause since ive been here I know some people who combined have prob donated over like 400$ this month for cars. 'imports'

3 hours ago, 2cannnn1 said:

Im sure the amount of donations monthly, in just one month, would cover a way better server for like a quater of a year if not more, js. 

How do I know? Cause since ive been here I know some people who combined have prob donated over like 400$ this month for cars. 'imports'

Unfortunately, the issue is not that simple. The server has more than enough resources and the connection is fine too. All we can do is wait for P2P (peer to peer) sync that RAGE v0.4 promises.

• Like 2

We do not refund losses because of RAGE sync issues and the police had the right to arrest and fine you. Request denied.

This does not make sense, why is it that we cannot get refunds due to terrible desync that is indisputable?  This quote is directly from our one of our founders, Osvaldon.

Edited by Resfiel420

40 minutes ago, Resfiel420 said:

This does not make sense, why is it that we cannot get refunds due to terrible desync that is indisputable?  This quote is directly from our one of our founders, Osvaldon.

Might as well tag him and see if he wishes to explain. @Osvaldon