Riccardo_Wilkinson ID 46, Non-Roleplay: Combat logging

Player(s) being reported: Riccardo Wilkinson ID 46
Date of interaction reported: 21/06/2022
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1655827033

Your character name: Daryl_Neumann
Other player(s) involved

Specific rule(s) broken: 9. Non-roleplay
Disconnecting/Crashing from active roleplay scenarios, combat logging
Players should not instigate situations they do not have time to play through. If a player is chased, they must wait 15 minutes before they can log out of the game. This does not apply if the player chasing is aware of the location of the chased player, thus it may be in the best interest of the player to submit an in-game report to get staff confirmation on whether they can log out or not. 

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)\
I told Riccardo that he had to change into his jumpsuit and told him how to do it in case he's a newer player and doesn't know how, and instead he said "/b gotta go il change" and disconnected and I never heard back from him

Evidence of rule breach
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1509913445?t=02h53m11s Somewhere around this area of the VOD, as soon as he gets in the cell 

PENDING RESPONSE

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

We would appreciate you being patient while the report is under review. We have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time.

[Notified in game] Riccardo_Wilkinson  (ID 46) -  Could you please explain your side of this story and provide any evidence you might have? Also, could you please explain why did you disconnect from the middle of Roleplay scenario?

If the tagged players do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided.

kind regards,
Moderator Invoker

Hi, I would like to apologize for this incident, I had an emergency at home and thought I was already prisoned by the time I disconnected. I did not know that first I need to roleplay changing clothes to get prisoned. This led to me disconnecting due to said emergency. I have apologized to the DOC officer for ruining his RP yesterday in the evening. I haven't played RP in a long time and didn't know how proper prison RP works. Once again sorry, I will not do this again. 

REPORT ACCEPTED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following player(s):

• Riccardo_Wilkinson (ID 46) - Combat Logging - In the provided evidence from the reporting player it can be seen the reported player disconnected from the middle of the roleplay scenario. Reported player required to finish the active roleplay before leaving. When a game crash/disconnect occurs, players must make an effort to contact the involved players or staff. You did not make enough effort to inform players that you would be disconnecting, thus, not giving them time to conclude their RolePlay and process you to prison. In future, be reminded that you can also reach out on the #crash-reports channel on the Eclipse Discord to inform players and staff of your reason for disconnecting or crash.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.  

This report will now be locked and archived.

Regards,
Moderator Invoker & Senior Support Steve