GaiusCaesar

Los Santos Irish Mob

the Irish Mob are a myth, ive never seen them anywhere, they are like ghosts. and im sorry what kind of Irish Mob doesn't start with a bar? Im Irish, my chars irish and hes been gagging for a real drink for about a week now! jeez!

Also, epic trailer and background, i really enjoyed it, just a shame you arnt real! (thats my thing and im sticking too it lol)

54 minutes ago, nateX said:

If you are in game there is always a way. I don't know what you mean by ''no way of getting in contact using IC''

I feel this.

Ive spent the past week cruising the East side when I can, speaking to people around there looking for any leads or contact. Im half irish myself, so I think I could be a great asset to them, but im yet to find them, but I wont stop the search. That's the whole point of the RP experience, just trying to find them has put contacts into my phone and created multiple RP situations I have enjoyed.

Met two of them at tequila yesterday, one was absolutely ruined on the whiskey so I didn't really get any opportunity to talk as he was bundled into his Van, but im getting closer haha.

13 minutes ago, KurtLaser said:

I feel this.

Ive spent the past week cruising the East side when I can, speaking to people around there looking for any leads or contact. Im half irish myself, so I think I could be a great asset to them, but im yet to find them, but I wont stop the search. That's the whole point of the RP experience, just trying to find them has put contacts into my phone and created multiple RP situations I have enjoyed.

Met two of them at tequila yesterday, one was absolutely ruined on the whiskey so I didn't really get any opportunity to talk as he was bundled into his Van, but im getting closer haha.

THIS! ive been searching for about a week, i expected the east side to be a sea of green...im not giving up though 

On 2/17/2019 at 3:39 PM, KurtLaser said:

I feel this.

Best of luck 😄

On 2/17/2019 at 2:23 PM, djnugget said:

the Irish Mob are a myth, ive never seen them anywhere, they are like ghosts. and im sorry what kind of Irish Mob doesn't start with a bar? Im Irish, my chars irish and hes been gagging for a real drink for about a week now! jeez!

Also, epic trailer and background, i really enjoyed it, just a shame you arnt real! (thats my thing and im sticking too it lol)

you need to find them icly by asking and other stuff, if you interested to join their group

16 minutes ago, NoobDude said:

Why does every gang video consists of Gangs vs Cops gunfights? I'm yet to see a gunfight between 2 large gangs. It's one of the reasons thats stopping me from joining one of these large gangs. I wish to see more gang wars.

Because all the big gangs is in big alliance 😄

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 1:50 AM, Chrisy said:

Because these gangs grew and worked together to the point were we can be independent, if a real issue arises we will work together to solve it.

Big gae orgy

Edited by Tomvd682
Less offensive text for some people out there
  • PogU 2