MrUntouchable215

Admin and PD corruption

6 hours ago, DISCO said:

Drug lab destroying - big powergaming. Phone tracking - big powergaming. PD has so much tools, they even have cars going faster than the supercars and they still are terrible. I believe they are going nearly to 240km/h. There is a meme car on other server, which is taco bus with two jet engines with afterburners at the back, which goes up to 150mph, which is exactly 240km/h. Funny, isnt it? They get everything spawned and they have unlimited resources, they fail to maintain and value their job vehicles, even when they have huge advantages over other players and they continue to ask more tools for them. Stop it. Learn to drive, learn to value your car. The power of undefeatable PD with the help of the admin should stop, because the numbers of player base are decreasing already mainly due to these things stated above. 

PD has gotten everything nerfed. Their cruisers barely go 190, and their regular cruisers go faster than their supercars that they can take out. And I don't see how drug lab destroying nor phone tracking is powergaming...

1 minute ago, nateX said:

We did not have more SWAT members online then. No one showed that they have guns and no one approached us with them either, you simply were just arguing on words and being extremely rude when having a carbine to your face screaming ''I have a go pro recording this bla bla bla'' instead of actually complying and fearing for YOUR life. I have never seen more than 30 people online in PD at once, and that was when an academy was going on, so like 10/30 of the players were actually on duty. I have never seen more than 20 people on duty on patrol at once, and then again, we can't let regular units go into a party were potentially heavy guns could be shot. Police is outnumbered any day, and if we would always consider numbers, there would be no point of us even existing.

I never mentioned running a gopro, nor would I comply with questionable unlawful acts; you had no right to put a carbine in my face, or ask me to get on the ground in the first place so why would I fear for my life there? I exercised my rights, and if you guys had a true reason to 'bully' me into submission you would have, versus me walking away from the scene without even being questioned. You don't need 20-30 police to combat that, but there were numerous officers on at the time, but you guys rolled in with the cowboy squad, without any backup. There were clearly a larger police force present as they arrived after many people had been shot.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DISCO said:

This server turned into a shitfest recently. 

I am going to post this big ass rant and I believe devs, the admin staff and all people, who are in charge for this server will not give a fuck about it and I am not scared to point the biggest problems even if I will get banned for these words - but you can't really deny the facts.

1. This server devs slept on the fame of the days when there was 300 guys online and still there was queue to login. Wake up - you have to work towards keeping the player community, not to think that it is granted forever. Eventually people will leave the server and you will become a shithole where you have been 6 months ago. 

For example - end of the April, peak time numbers on the Friday night - 50-60 people was max at best. Server was dead and will become dead, if you wont fix the admin abusing power, disbalancing the server economy structure and the PD bullshit that is happening from the beggining of the rise. This server has a lot of potential, but you have to work towards it, not to go backwards into the shithole. Eventually there will be (theoreticly, not announcing or having any info related to that) a competitor server which will show better respect for the player community and you will be left with few players left, because people naturally will choose what's the best.

Another example on a bigger base - a well known game Runescape. There was times, when devs of RS didnt listened to the player community and the game died few months later, because players voice wasnt heard at all.  There is tons of good suggestions of the forum, but nobody of devs/staff even acknowledges that. The same scenario will happen eventually on this server. Hire people, who will work on PR side, let them work and let community know what updates are coming, what devs are working on and etc.. Now there is no information, only leaks from private messages and rumours that "devs are working on this and that" and there is no official info whats going on, there is no voting system what people would want to see and if they do agree to that.

2. PD and admins situation.

This is the whole section where I will release my biggest rants about the admins, their knowledge of RP, which is  mostly poor and the neverending shitfest going with the PD.

First - admin staff members. There are some decent admins, which are non biased and shows a good knowledge of RP, sense of humour and acts professionaly. The problem is - there are too many admins, who never even showed a good RP on theirselfs and they are in the staff. Believe me - following the rules blindly doesnt show you as a good admin. This turned into a family (in a bad way), where one staff member fucks up and then all the staff covers and rakes all the shit they done, just because they are admins. I am not gonna say the names, except for few ones, but there is a big problem of understanding what RP should be handled. There been several times when 6 staff members spawns (that amount should never be brought to any case) and its clear excess of admin power on one single situation. I have screenshot of it somewhere. IT RELATES to the staff, who are in the PD ICly mainly.

Continuing on the situation over the admins, who work ICly in PD. MarcoD is the absolutely best example of this shitfest going on. The guy had warnings in the past for showing little to no interest of need to RP as a cop, rather than cuffing people, bringing someone to prison and just putting someone in the jail with little to 0 RP showed. HOW THE F THIS PERSON CAN BE A STAFF MEMBER, when he has no clue what RP server should look like (believe, I am certified actor with the diploma and I have a right to talk on this). HOW PEOPLE LIKE THIS GETS APPLIED TO THE STAFF? I have no explanation. The guy literally tells people that robbing a cop is non rp. Guy literally abuses the admin powers, spawns himself into an admin in the middle of RP, breaks the RP (no matter how good he is) and he does everything to only win the situation. Admin shouldn't even be allowed to break the RP and orchestrate how RP should turn into. I have multiple clips in my dispose of MarcoD fuckups, I will post one here.

(clip is not mine, I am just collecting it)

guy basically turns into terminator mode ignoring FearRP, where he could just call the reinforcements and comply to the opposing side and the backup would solve this. how this guy can even be admin, where he doesnt have a clue what the definition of roleplay is?

Eventually, this kind of roleplay goes into as an example how the whole PD behaves in the server, when one of the higher members of PD acts the same. I literally wanted to go on the semi cop bait, dont even say a word while being arrested and record the "casual" arrest and the transportation. I bet the cop would not even roleplay of identifying me and would put me into the jail with little to no RP. EVEN the lowend FiveM open rp server cops are roleplaying better than the 70 percent of PD of eclipserp. Shame. And this is happening for a long time. They ask criminals for better roleplay, while their roleplay havent changed since the beggining.

I watched how swats are training on I believe noah baxtors personal twitch stream. Guys did swat training on the west highway (!). Why the hell you didnt choose the zancudo base or the airport? I hear admins saying that swats are trained for this and that and from the footage I've seen I could only say that they are trained to be potatoes at best. Most of criminal gangs are more trained than the whole swat itself. From now on I don't believe any admin saying that SWATS are trained for this and that, because they are bunch of amateurs not even seriously roleplaying.

Another problem - PD has an impound lot, which was implemented on behalf of PD requests. The idea is good itself, but it removed basically a chopshop availability for criminals. Now on recent updates, the chopshop payouts were reduced twice! Are you out of your minds? PD is overloaded with officers and they still hiring people and opening the applications once again, while drug labs are being destroyed on the daily basis, there is no warehouses anymore (its temporarily), shop robbing is basically close to nothing (with such numbers of PD), there is NO ACTIVITIES LEFT for criminals and they are still continuing to remove all the tools for criminals reducing an ability to show any kind of RP. What the devs were thinking? If I would need to play a bus simulator, I would rather download another game for that! This server turns into no crime server and even when people are trying to create the situations like hostage taking, robberies, they are still getting fucked up by the powerhungry admins, because this and that is non RP and because cops lost to situation. How you gonna solve that problem? 

Drug lab destroying - big powergaming. Phone tracking - big powergaming. PD has so much tools, they even have cars going faster than the supercars and they still are terrible. I believe they are going nearly to 240km/h. There is a meme car on other server, which is taco bus with two jet engines with afterburners at the back, which goes up to 150mph, which is exactly 240km/h. Funny, isnt it? They get everything spawned and they have unlimited resources, they fail to maintain and value their job vehicles, even when they have huge advantages over other players and they continue to ask more tools for them. Stop it. Learn to drive, learn to value your car. The power of undefeatable PD with the help of the admin should stop, because the numbers of player base are decreasing already mainly due to these things stated above. 

I could continue on this rant forever with tons of clips of the situation of server, but the main problems are stated before and the majority of the player base will agree to me.

(devs and admins - if you need a solution to these problems, I have the solutions for you for free, since I care and still enjoy about the server, but the situation continues to be more hectic and hectic, so I had to release this rant)

+1000 and they ruin RP exp and scenarios a lot, with their own rules and telling how to rp that and that. Thats bs in RP server. PD is least roleplaying faction i can say, because they know they cant be punished and they dont even try, maybe few member try to rp more. I was shocked when PD member was crying about criminals not rping normally, but they do it same and even worse. This need to be discussed more, but i can clearly see they living on server booming still where there was 300 ppl online, but with that all stated in Disco comment server rolling down the hill. Power abuse of some staff members and pure really pure PD roleplay is huge problem.

7 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

I never mentioned running a gopro, nor would I comply with questionable unlawful acts; you had no right to put a carbine in my face, or ask me to get on the ground in the first place so why would I fear for my life there? I exercised my rights, and if you guys had a true reason to 'bully' me into submission you would have, versus me walking away from the scene without even being questioned. You don't need 20-30 police to combat that, but there were numerous officers on at the time, but you guys rolled in with the cowboy squad, without any backup. There were clearly a larger police force present as they arrived after many people had been shot.

So if the demands are unlawful, you're not gonna fear for your life? You have a Carbine Rifle pointed point blank at you for walking up to me while I'm working, I couldn't know if you were gonna stab me, hit me from behind or put a bullet in the back of my head. You're literally admitting to breaking fear RP here, and your excuse is that the demands were ''unlawful''. Excuse me, but the server has their own laws, and pulling some lawyer talk here means nothing. And about the number of players... You literally quoted a text where I clearly say, that we ARE NOT ALLOWED to take regular units on calls like that. They arrived after almost no threat was left.

2 minutes ago, O.K. said:

+1000 and they ruin RP exp and scenarios a lot, with their own rules and telling how to rp that and that. Thats bs in RP server. PD is least roleplaying faction i can say, because they know they cant be punished and they dont even try, maybe few member try to rp more. I was shocked when PD member was crying about criminals not rping normally, but they do it same and even worse. This need to be discussed more, but i can clearly see they living on server booming still where there was 300 ppl online, but with that all stated in Disco comment server rolling down the hill. Power abuse of some staff members and pure really pure PD roleplay is huge problem.

PD has high standards and they do get punished if they do stuff wrong. They don't get punished by admins because they know the rules, it still happens sometimes though. I know several cops that got fired for not following the IC PD rules, so they do get punished, both IC and OOC. It's not like they are immune to punishments. You can't say that cops are as bad as criminals at roleplaying since its clearly not true. Just because you went to prison or got shot because you did illegal stuff, doesn't mean they are bad at roleplaying. You should just stop whining imo.

1 minute ago, Spook said:

PD has high standards and they do get punished if they do stuff wrong. They don't get punished by admins because they know the rules, it still happens sometimes though. I know several cops that got fired for not following the IC PD rules, so they do get punished, both IC and OOC. It's not like they are immune to punishments. You can't say that cops are as bad as criminals at roleplaying since its clearly not true. Just because you went to prison or got shot because you did illegal stuff, doesn't mean they are bad at roleplaying. You should just stop whining imo.

No they dont, Video in Disco comment showing that. Admins never got punished also, even if they made huge mistakes. They are not roleplaying at all they lazy to do that. Lots of people can confirm that, thay ask for high rp standards while they doing opposite.

• Upvote 2

Just now, nateX said:

So if the demands are unlawful, you're not gonna fear for your life? You have a Carbine Rifle pointed point blank at you for walking up to me while I'm working, I couldn't know if you were gonna stab me, hit me from behind or put a bullet in the back of my head. You're literally admitting to breaking fear RP here, and your excuse is that the demands were ''unlawful''. Excuse me, but the server has their own laws, and pulling some lawyer talk here means nothing. And about the number of players... You literally quoted a text where I clearly say, that we ARE NOT ALLOWED to take regular units on calls like that.

I didn't walk towards you, i stood on top of a car. I wasn't in a position to stab you, nor even see the back of you. I just don't feel I would be fearful; if you think that's me admitting to breaking fearRP, by all means; but my emotion due to your blatant lack of disregard to the situation clearly superseded my 'fear' trigger at that time. You're not allowed to bring patrol units to a scene, to enforce the street laws and maintain crowd control?

Just now, JayGamble said:

I didn't walk towards you, i stood on top of a car. I wasn't in a position to stab you, nor even see the back of you. I just don't feel I would be fearful; if you think that's me admitting to breaking fearRP, by all means; but my emotion due to your blatant lack of disregard to the situation clearly superseded my 'fear' trigger at that time. You're not allowed to bring patrol units to a scene, to enforce the street laws and maintain crowd control?

It was clearly not a ''crowd control'' situation considering how many shots were fired.

Just now, nateX said:

It was clearly not a ''crowd control'' situation considering how many shots were fired.

It wasn't a crowd control situation, because you couldn't control the crowd due to a lack of showing by the police. You can't be upset at the situation for what it was; the shots only took place because of how long you lingered and tried to flex power. You got the guy, almost instantly yet you still wanted to go from person to person. (this is generalized at the officers involved)

39 minutes ago, nateX said:

PD has gotten everything nerfed. Their cruisers barely go 190, and their regular cruisers go faster than their supercars that they can take out. And I don't see how drug lab destroying nor phone tracking is powergaming...

It's literally the fact you guys pull up to drug labs with no reason to? like how did you find it? very convenient how you always know where it is etc. unless you have been called to it or something i dont think you should be able just to rock up and ruin peoples fun since the location doesn't change like a chop shop does.

3 minutes ago, King Tom said:

It's literally the fact you guys pull up to drug labs with no reason to? like how did you find it? very convenient how you always know where it is etc. unless you have been called to it or something i dont think you should be able just to rock up and ruin peoples fun since the location doesn't change like a chop shop does.

We know where it is, and I have never seen someone come to a drug lab without a call. Most of the time, there are calls from the exact location of the drug labs.

31 minutes ago, O.K. said:

No they dont, Video in Disco comment showing that. Admins never got punished also, even if they made huge mistakes. They are not roleplaying at all they lazy to do that. Lots of people can confirm that, thay ask for high rp standards while they doing opposite.

The MarcoD report is still open, so he could still get punished depending on Ballin's decision. Not sure where you are getting the bs about admins being too lazy to RP. The admins are the most committed to the server and they try their best to make yours and everyone elses experience good. I know several good admins that got demoted for mistakes, big or small. So don't pretend that they don't get punished.

@JayGamble

7.1.1 Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s life in situations where your safety is in immediate danger when the attacker is in a position to quickly end your life at will. This can come in a form of having a weapon aimed at your character’s head at close range, where reaching for your own weapon would result in you being killed instantly, or where your life is in direct danger and any attempt to resist would result in your immediate death.

7.1.2 Examples, where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger:
When you are on foot and a weapon is aimed at you at close range;
• When the engine of your vehicle is stalled and a weapon is aimed at you at close range;
• When the attacker lowers their weapon to write a roleplay response, your life remains in direct danger;

I myself also had a carbine aimed at you for two minutes during that event and you spent the entire time talking about how you wasn't scared and at no point did you comply with any demands put forward to you, even after a warning shot was fired. 

The rule is very simple, if somebody is directly threatening your life you comply. A little resistance is acceptable, but you walking towards people aiming carbines at you or ignoring people with guns aimed at you and at no point complying is a breach of the Fear roleplay role. It isn't even debatable and I even PM'd you at the time to stop breaching the fear-rp. The act being so called "unlawful" has no bearing whatsoever on the role of the rule, a criminal pointing a gun at someone may be unlawful IC'ly, but Fear-rp still applies.

Please be aware of the Fear-rp rule in the future, this should be basic knowledge for somebody who has their gang featured. 

1 minute ago, Aldari_Tagril said:

@JayGamble

I myself also had a carbine aimed at you for two minutes during that event and you spent the entire time talking about how you wasn't scared and at no point did you comply with any demands put forward to you, even after a warning shot was fired. 

The rule is very simple, if somebody is directly threatening your life you comply. A little resistance is acceptable, but you walking towards people aiming carbines at you or ignoring people with guns aimed at you and at no point complying is a breach of the Fear roleplay role. It isn't even debatable and I even PM'd you at the time to stop breaching the fear-rp. The act being so called "unlawful" has no bearing whatsoever on the role of the rule, a criminal pointing a gun at someone may be unlawful IC'ly, but Fear-rp still applies.

Please be aware of the Fear-rp rule in the future, this should be basic knowledge for somebody who has their gang featured. 

How is a police officer directly threatening my life when I've done nothing wrong? I'm pretty sure you have to abide by the law. Again, never walked towards you guys. I stood on top of a car, typing mostly in /b, and making sure my people didn't shoot at anyone. Also, was only held at gunpoint by one officer before leaving the scene so the whole 'also' thing, isn't a thing. How is a warning shot merited at any point in this situation? This is just silly in itself. You told me via PM to stop ignoring fearRP, in which I replied I don't feel I would be scared. I'm well aware of how the rule works, I have been robbed many times, and went to jail in full compliance with the officers. If you truly believe everyone should be shaking in their boots over this situation, I think you're duly mistaken; this situation doesn't even really make sense at it's core past you guys coming and bagging the one guy with an AK, outside of private property.

17 minutes ago, Aldari_Tagril said:

@JayGamble

I also think it's pretty comical you try and needle me with the whole 'basic' knowledge thing, when your crew participates in activities like such; solid police work.

5 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

I also think it's pretty comical you try and needle me with the whole 'basic' knowledge thing, when your crew participates in activities like such; solid police work.

Clearly non rp, and after that he turn into admin and healed everyone 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

Parties involved for said actions have received a disciplinary from PD High Command for display of RP not up to par with PD standards. If you feel like any server rules were violated, please post a report. I don't see how this video is relevant to the discussion in this thread.

Just now, nateX said:

Parties involved for said actions have received a disciplinary from PD High Command for display of RP not up to par with PD standards. If you feel like any server rules were violated, please post a report. I don't see how this video is relevant to the discussion in this thread.

How on earth could you not see that as relevant to the thread? We're literally talking about officers that don't really play by the rules. What?

• Like 1

Just now, JayGamble said:

How on earth could you not see that as relevant to the thread? We're literally talking about officers that don't really play by the rules. What?

The topic in this thread is police and admin corruption as you can see by the title.

59 minutes ago, nateX said:

We know where it is, and I have never seen someone come to a drug lab without a call. Most of the time, there are calls from the exact location of the drug labs.

go play as a Crim for a while, without anyone knowing you're an admin. you'll see the shit half the server goes through.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, King Tom said:

go play as a Crim for a while, without anyone knowing you're an admin. you'll see the shit half the server goes through.

I have 3 criminal characters. And I never show I'm an admin.

I'm out. Won't be sending more comments here. No point to argue any of this.