Player(s) being reported:
Mask 8920_1763

Date of rule breach: 10/10/2018
Time of rule breach: 21:14:51 PST

Your characters name: Walter Barth
Other players involved: 4914_1131 , 2580_4933 , 7543_3170 , MASK 8816_4938

Specific rule broken:
7.3 Vehicle deathmatch
-7.3.1 Vehicle deathmatch is identical to deathmatch, however, the rule explains how vehicles should not be used as weapons.
-7.3.2 A vehicle cannot be used to repeatedly force a player into a ragdoll state, for example, it cannot be used to knock the player down on the ground multiple times or to park a vehicle on top of them.
-7.3.4 If there are multiple players on a scene, the driver can hit each one of them only once, however, the driver is given only one attempt to do it. This means, that a vehicle cannot be used to drive through a scene multiple times with the purpose of hitting more players.

How did the player break the rule?:
Striking multiple people, doing a (7.3.2) triple pass hit and run. Two of the three passes were while being shot at. Thus a vehicle was (7.3.4) used in multiple attempts to strike people with (7.3.1) their vehicle as the primary weapon.

Footage/Evidence:

Edited by Wise Bear
Re-Format Information

Hello and thank you for reporting.

I would like to ask @iamkm Michael_Saxton 8920_1763 To explain his actions and give a reason why he decided to run these people over.
I would like to ask @GrimmEnigma
 to explain why he was speaking server commands in an IC channel.

They have both 24 hours to do so. If you see them in game, please notify them of this report

Thanks

12 hours ago, Tobias van Dam said:

Hello and thank you for reporting.

I would like to ask @iamkm Michael_Saxton 8920_1763 To explain his actions and give a reason why he decided to run these people over.
I would like to ask @GrimmEnigma
 to explain why he was speaking server commands in an IC channel.

They have both 24 hours to do so. If you see them in game, please notify them of this report

Thanks

I understand I am new here. However, per Eclipse RP's rules, as I found from the following links...

Doing a short OOC for quick control assistance doesn't seem to be marked in there anywhere. It does say to keep it to a minimum, and to not meta-game (which he didn't).
It also seems like a very short amount of time for both parties to respond. IRL, specially when they may have jobs, families, or other matters to attend. To put simply, I find the 24 hours to  be an unacceptable amount of time for anyone to reply. I just wish to extend these thoughts, thank you.

12 minutes ago, Wise Bear said:

I understand I am new here. However, per Eclipse RP's rules, as I found from the following links...

Doing a short OOC for quick control assistance doesn't seem to be marked in there anywhere. It does say to keep it to a minimum, and to not meta-game (which he didn't).
It also seems like a very short amount of time for both parties to respond. IRL, specially when they may have jobs, families, or other matters to attend. To put simply, I find the 24 hours to  be an unacceptable amount of time for anyone to reply. I just wish to extend these thoughts, thank you.

Per guidelines given to administrative staff, twenty-four hours is the time we have and will continue to use for over a year now. It is stated that VOIP is only to be used for in-character uses within our actual rule-book, which you did not link above (If you have not read our actual rule-book, I'd suggest you do so), therefore, this could be considered Metagaming for Mixing IC/OOC.

Your report you have submitted to the forums (not this report, the one you submitted regarding the amount of time provided for the reported parties to respond) has been denied as the Moderator did not break any guidelines and is simply following his player report guidelines and he will continue to do so as he handles this player report.

Pending response from reported parties; they have twelve (12) hours remaining. 

-Flucifial

5 minutes ago, Flucifial said:

Per guidelines given to administrative staff, twenty-four hours is the time we have and will continue to use for over a year now. It is stated that VOIP is only to be used for in-character uses within our actual rule-book, which you did not link above (If you have not read our actual rule-book, I'd suggest you do so), therefore, this could be considered Metagaming for Mixing IC/OOC.

Your report you have submitted to the forums (not this report, the one you submitted regarding the amount of time provided for the reported parties to respond) has been denied as the Moderator did not break any guidelines and is simply following his player report guidelines and he will continue to do so as he handles this player report.

Pending response from reported parties; they have twelve (12) hours remaining. 

-Flucifial

I have searched all through the Eclipse Forum, where may I find the Rule Book then?
Sorry to have made a ruckus about this, I don't believe a 24 hour notice is reasonable, but will respect it if that's part of the guidelines given to administrators/moderators. I'm sure this timeline was something that was agreed upon collectively.

Hello and thank you for making this report.

The evidence provided quite clearly proves that the Vehicle Deathmatching rule was broken here, as the driver of the Blue vehicle returned a total of three times, to hit the same people. Whether there is a reason to do so or not, you only have one attempt at performing such an action. You can tell that there is no justification 

Michael_Saxton (Mask 8920_1763) will receive a one-hundred-sixty-eight (168) hour ban for their second offense of Vehicle Deathmatching. 

Report Accepted/Archived

-Flucifial